Hartford InsuranceFRAUD

C

We were shopping around for replacement car, home owners and umbrella insurance. We were sick to death of State Farm and their crap, so for what we were paying for insurance decided to seek out a new company. We have excellent credit and no chargeable accidents. We contacted AAARP and got a Hartford Insurance quote. They LIED about everything. We have the phone calls on tape and the emails to back up our complaint. Bascially, the representative on behalf of Hartford LIED about everything that he said and even committed in writing because when the invoice came in for the final bill EVERYTHING was DIFFERENT. We do not do business with FRAUDS! Since we charged the amount of the invoice on a credit card, we immediately placed the amount in dispute and obtained other insurance immediately with Amica. Be careful folks and do things to protect yourself. Get it in writing. Get it audio taped (if possible) and then charge it so if there is a problem you can dispute it under the Federal consumer laws (Chase was great in helping)! Meanwhile, I want nothing to do with State Farm, or Hartford Insurance until they learn to tell the truth and stand by their contracts.

• Fl
    Flip Streetman Jul 09, 2018

Does Travelers Insurance Company partner with State Farm Insurance for "Equipment Breakdown or Home Systems Protection". I see Equipment Breakdown option for Travelers and a Home Warranty/Systems Protection for State Farm, BUT do they work together on a provision??? It has been advised me that are in the Mid-West. What about ILLINOIS homeowners? The fees they assess are very reasonable, too much so, in fact. What is the fine print? Do the two firms (together) offer a similar option to their home policy holders?

Feeling neglected Phil

• Ti
    timhadit Jan 14, 2013

we are still waiting after more than 6 months for payment to repair our home after flooding from Tropical Storm Debbie

• Ih
    I Hate Hardford Apr 30, 2011

Hartford Insurance stole over $2, 300.00 from me. Because of a loophole they are more than willing and apparently able to do this. They added someone to my policy without my knowledge and didn't even have the persons d.l. number, dob or any other information...they just added her and started taking $500 to $600 or more out of my account!!!
    The supervisor I spoke to was rude and ignorant. Shame on them.
    I am starting a HartfordSucks website, look for it coming soon.