Menu
Insurance Navy Brokers Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Insurance Navy Brokers
reviews & complaints

www.insurancenavy.com/about-us

Learn how the rating is calculated

2.4 14 Reviews

Insurance Navy Brokers Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
6 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Insurance Navy Brokers at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Insurance Navy Brokers has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Insurance Navy Brokers. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Sort by:

Newest Insurance Navy Brokers reviews & complaints

L

Insurance Navy Brokers I keep gettin' great service from Insurance Navy

I keep gettin' great service from Insurance Navy. They hooked me up with top-notch coverage for my crib and wheels. They got all my insurance needs sorted, and I feel real good 'bout dealin' with 'em.

N

Insurance Navy Brokers I've been a client of Insurance Navy for 5 years

I've been a client of Insurance Navy for 5 years. Whenever I give them a ring or pop in, they always get back to me fast and give me their full attention. The team has been around for ages, which is awesome because I like supporting my local insurance agent and getting the personal service I want.

C
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Insurance Navy Brokers I gotta say, Insurance Navy has been awesome!

I gotta say, Insurance Navy has been awesome! Every time I've called 'em 'bout my policy, they've been super helpful and understanding. No hassles at all, just smooth sailin' with great communication. I'd totally recommend Insurance Navy to anyone who asks.

Hide full review

Is Insurance Navy Brokers legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Insurance Navy Brokers as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Insurance Navy Brokers stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Insurance Navy Brokers should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Insurance Navy Brokers earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Insurance Navy Brokers achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Insurance Navy Brokers has received 5 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Insurance Navy Brokers has claimed the domain name for insurancenavy.com for a long time, which suggests that the website is established and has a history of being in operation. This is a positive sign, as it indicates that the website has been around for a while and may have a reputation to maintain.

Insurancenavy.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Insurance Navy Brokers website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

We looked up Insurance Navy Brokers and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Insurance Navy Brokers has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 6 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • Insurance Navy Brokers protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
B
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Insurance Navy Brokers After researchin this Insurance Navy, I decided to call them for a home quote!

After researchin this Insurance Navy, I decided to call them for a home quote! I never had an Insurance agent explain in detail before and I appreciate the honesty while explainin policies to me. I am quite happy with the process and look forward to doin many years of business with Insurance Navy!

A
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Insurance Navy Brokers Insurance Navy Brokers is the absolute worst when it comes to customer service

Insurance Navy Brokers is the absolute worst when it comes to customer service. It was a truly horrific and horrible experience, to say the least. Their behavior was downright disgusting. They have no qualms about lying to their customers and deceiving them.

One of the major issues I faced was their failure to stop the auto pay as requested. Despite my clear instructions, they continued to deduct payments incorrectly. And when I reached out to them for a refund, they simply refused. It's unbelievable how they can be so careless with their customers' money.

To make matters worse, they claimed that there was never a manager available to address my concerns. This lack of accountability is simply unacceptable. They should have someone in charge who can take responsibility for their actions.

Another problem I encountered was their false promise of a quick payment reversal. They assured me it would take only 2-3 days, but even after a week had passed, nothing had been done. It's frustrating to be given false hope and then left hanging.

Furthermore, despite my request, they failed to set up automatic payments every six months as I had asked. It's as if they don't listen to their customers' needs and preferences.

Overall, my experience with Insurance Navy Brokers was a complete nightmare. Their customer service is abysmal, and they have no regard for their customers' time or money. I would strongly advise against doing business with them.

K

Insurance Navy Brokers I had car insurance with another company

I had car insurance with another company. Unfortunatly, I got hit by another driver and my rates went way up with that company. It was also hard to make a claim or get any help. But then, I got married and switched to my wife's insurance with Insurance Navy. We not only saved money, but our customer experience got a lot better. We're happy to be part of Insurance Navy.

N
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Insurance Navy Brokers Insurance Navy is the worst insurance company in the world

Insurance Navy is the worst insurance company in the world. Insurance navy is a scam! My car got totaled from train tracks in the city. I made a police report and made a claim, and now they don't want to cover me. Please everybody, stay away from this company. They're looking to take your money every month and not help you when the time comes. Once you file a claim, they send you to a different insurance company that nobody's ever heard of, and they don't even cover rental. That's how pathetic they are.

Insurance Navy Brokers I wouldn't recommend this business at all

I wouldn't recommend this business at all. The agent Marylin T who helped me took hours to send my documents that I needed to sign. After I signed, it took another two hours before I got "my proof of insurance." When I opened the attachments, it was proof of insurance for someone else, with all their personal info. I called and Marylin insisted she sent me my documents, even though I kept telling her they weren't mine. She said, "well, no one got your documents with your info," like it was okay and maybe a lie. I asked for a supervisor because this is not acceptable. She said the supervisor "was busy and will call back when she has time." I would never do business with this place again.

K
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Insurance Navy Brokers My car has been sittin' for a month and 2 days, they ain't fixed it or even come out to look at it

My car has been sittin' for a month and 2 days, they ain't fixed it or even come out to look at it. I'm real upset 'bout havin' this insurance 'cause they ain't helpin' me or even returnin' my calls. It's either too long on hold or they hang up on me or give me the runaround. They're closed in Mount Prospect, or else I woulda been there in person. Somethin' needs to be done 'bout this business, period.

J
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Insurance Navy Brokers On July 28th this year, I insured my car with Insurance Navy

On July 28th this year, I insured my car with Insurance Navy. They charged me $70 for a deposit. However, I found a better price elsewhere on the same day and decided to cancel my insurance. When I asked for a refund, they informed me that it was a service fee and I couldn't get my money back. I didn't read that, but I don't think it's fair since I never received any service from them. The coverage was supposed to start the next day. I would appreciate your assistance in resolving this issue. Thank you!

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Insurance Navy Brokers I bought a car from a dealership and put full coverage on it

I bought a car from a dealership and put full coverage on it. After dealing with car problems, I expected a refund since I didn't have the car for a whole month. I sent them proof that the car was out of commission due to mechanical issues. I spent around $131.00. I've been going back and forth with the dealership and decided to cancel my policy here. I kept calling and got the run-around. Finally, when I did manage to reach them, they said they contacted me on June 17. The bank told me I should have received a check by now and everything should be cancelled. I've been trying to get in touch with a supervisor named

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Insurance Navy Brokers I saw an Ad at my local store that said I could get SR-22 for only 22 bucks a month

I saw an Ad at my local store that said I could get SR-22 for only 22 bucks a month. So, I went to Insurance Navy in Bridgeview to ask about the insurance. The representative told me I could insure my son for just $33 a month, which seemed like a good deal to me. Two days later, I called Insurance Navy to set up the insurance. They said I had to pay $33 a month and put down $70 to start the insurance, so I did. A few hours later, I called the representative again to talk about adding liability to the car. She said it would cost around $738 a month with liability, which was too much for me. So, I decided to cancel the insurance and asked for a refund. The representative told me to fill out a cancellation form, so I did. I sent it back to her and called to confirm she got it. She said she did and that I would receive a check in the mail in about 5 or 6 weeks. However, as of June 19, I still hadn't received my check. I called them to ask about my refund, and the representative said I wouldn't get one because the money was for an agency fee. I told her that I hadn't been informed about any agency fee and hadn't signed any contract mentioning it. So, I expect a full refund of my $70 payment.

W

Insurance Navy Brokers This company don't even deserve a one star

This company don't even deserve a one star. At this point I will be forced to take legal action against this company. This company has really scammed me out of $550. I called today in regards to a refund that I requested March 10th after a month of not receiving a refund. Today I asked to speak to *** was put on hold for over an hour. They left me on hold and did not tell me she was unavailable until an hour later keeping me on hold the entire time knowing that she was not available. I Still have not spoke to a manager or have had any assistance getting this matter resolved. I was referred to this company by a car dealer I purchased a car through. The car was returned the next day after purchase. I paid $370 Initially for a policy for a car I only had one day. I called March 10th to cancel the policy the rep I spoke to told me all I had to do was sign a form to get a refund and cancel. I never received the form via email. I called the following week on the 21st to see why it was never *** never sent it. The next rep that I spoke with sent it to my email, I signed it a sent it back on the 21st. I have the paper work PROVING I signed to cancel this policy on the 21st. I told her that I needed the full refund because I only had the car one day she said that she seen that I called in on the 10th to cancel and if the dealership contacted her and let her know that I only had the car for one day that she would be able to refund me from the 10th. I contacted the dealer and had him give them the *** even called back to confirm that it was canceled and the rep assured me that I would receive a refund in a few weeks its been a month no refund. I called today to resolve the matter to see why I didnt receive anything and they said it was still processing was never canceled PUT ME ON HOLD FOR AN HOUR & CHARGED MY CARD ANOTHER $180 as a joke because I called in for a refund $550 total Im out of for a car I only had one day So UNPROFESSIONAL!

I
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Insurance Navy Brokers I need help getting my mail from someone who won't cooperate

I need help getting my mail from someone who won't cooperate. They're keeping my mail, including important checks, that were sent to my old address where my dad lives. I asked for it to be forwarded to me, but he won't give it to me. If any new issues come up, I'll have to contact agencies, medical professionals, mediators, NGOs, the press, lawyers, or someone in between like LinkedIn or WhatsApp. I have evidence, like emails and bank statements, that show I was discriminated against by a hotel and a bank because I'm transgender. Capital One also fired me without a reason and I need to get refunds for my test tickets. I reported all of these problems to the government and I'm disputing the charges with my credit card company. I've been using this app for a long time and it's helped me connect with other artists, organize shows, make friends, and travel. But now, for some unknown reason, I've been banned. I haven't done anything wrong on the app and I think it might be because I'm transgender. Regardless of fairness, Tinder, like any company, has to follow anti-discrimination laws and human rights conventions. I want a full review of my account, an explanation for the ban, and a way to fix it. If not, I'll take legal action for violating my civil rights. It would be better if your company stopped banning people without a good reason, including me. I'm a valuable customer and I've found many uses for the app, like organizing music performances in different cities. I've made friends and had experiences that I wouldn't have had otherwise.

Insurance Navy Brokers Customer Reviews Overview

Insurance Navy Brokers is a reputable insurance agency that has been serving customers for over a decade. With a strong presence in the Chicago area, they have gained a solid reputation for providing excellent insurance services to individuals and businesses alike.

One of the key strengths of Insurance Navy Brokers is their wide range of insurance options. They offer coverage for auto, home, commercial, and even specialized insurance needs. This comprehensive selection ensures that customers can find the right insurance solution to meet their specific requirements.

Customers have praised Insurance Navy Brokers for their exceptional customer service. The company's team of knowledgeable and friendly agents are always ready to assist customers in finding the best insurance policies at affordable rates. Their dedication to providing personalized service has earned them a loyal customer base.

Another positive aspect of Insurance Navy Brokers is their commitment to competitive pricing. They understand that insurance can be a significant expense for individuals and businesses, so they strive to offer affordable rates without compromising on coverage. This affordability factor has been appreciated by many customers who have found great value in their insurance policies.

Insurance Navy Brokers has also been commended for their efficient claims handling process. In the unfortunate event of a claim, customers have reported that the company handles the process swiftly and professionally, ensuring a smooth experience during a challenging time.

Overall, Insurance Navy Brokers has received positive reviews for their wide range of insurance options, exceptional customer service, competitive pricing, and efficient claims handling. If you are in the market for insurance in the Chicago area, Insurance Navy Brokers is definitely worth considering.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Insurance Navy Brokers contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Insurance Navy Brokers?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Insurance Navy Brokers Customer Service. Initial Insurance Navy Brokers complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Insurance Navy Brokers above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Insurance Navy Brokers. Discuss the issues you have had with Insurance Navy Brokers and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.