Harrah's Resortcasino

N Jul 04, 2019 Review updated:

I was at the table when one of the workers walked up to me asking for my ID, I was really confused because I have a platinum card and come here often and never had this happen before. That really messed up my mood and I left. Is this something that have to happen because it never happened before. The manager told me I had to excuse the worker, but I'm still upset because this never happened.

• Ki
    kiwiromeo Jan 29, 2020

"Is this something that have to happen because it never happened before?"
    I like that statement! LOL.. Welcome to American Indian Casinos!
    My wife was detained on the way out (not in) since she had a young looking face at age of 31
    and was suspicious of being drunk ( she hated alcohol and never drinks)!
    They got nothing to do but they still wanted to have salary increase!