Harley Davidson FXST 2007paint failure

D

I've been dealing with the shop where I bought my fxst 07 for months complaining about the pealing paint on my oil tank. They had powder coated over a chome tank that had no profile on it for the paint to stick to. I went to both the company it self and the dealer I bought it from. The dealer finally called me back and told me my extended warranty had expired on april 29 and they couldn't help me. So they just told me anything for months never let me know my warranty was going to expire and then when it did they just told me they couldn't help me. What a company i'll never deal with them again and anything I can get for that bike I will make sure I buy an after market part. Talk about buyers remorse. Everyone I talk to tells me the same thing that harley davidson could care less after they sell you a bike.