Having problems with 1tail.com?

1tail.com Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with 1tail.com Customer Service. Initial 1tail.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for 1tail.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about 1tail.com. Discuss the issues you have had with 1tail.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

1tail.com Complaints & Reviews

1tail.comAbsolutely Horrible

I ordered a fender eliminator for my 2008 R1 from 1tail.com and they sent me the package withing 4 days. I was pleased to have my new fender eliminator so quickly until i opened the package and realize they had sent me frame sliders. I had to wait until Monday to call their customer service in which they told me i had to take pictures of the frame sliders because they didn't believe me. I took the pictures and sent it in to their customer service. I called again today to check up on it and it's still "under review". I highly urge everyone to NEVER NEVER NEVER order from this customer. Grafe "F" Customer service. Apparently they aren't brilliant either because frame sliders and a fender eliminator are two totally different parts.

• Ru
      ruaballer Oct 15, 2011

I waited 2 months for blue bulbs to arrive and when they got here they were white instead of blue. I'm just going to take the loss because I REFUSE to wait another 2 months and have to pay a re stocking fee! Do not buy here!

• Ca
      Carl Jul 29, 2009

Communication has thus far been diabolical, not one reply to a dozen e-mails ! Incorrect Tracking Numbers, Don't try phoning you will be cut off after waiting 45 mins . Still trying to resolve but not looking hopeful.

1tail.comFalse Advertisement/Horrible Customer Service

1tail.com said they had a stator for my 1988 VT800C. I received a single e-mail from them, which stated I'd receive my part in 7 - 10 business days. Fourteen days later I call to find out where my part is... Devin Vannurden, their Merchandising Manager, tells me that they'd sent me an e-mail gaining my acceptance to receive the part a month later. Total flippin' lie!!! He refuses to cancel my order. Next I call one of their customer service reps who tells me that he will give me a credit and wave the 10% cancellation fee. Will have to wait the 7-10 business days to see if he is full of sh** like his boss, but I am not hopeful. He was supposed to send me an e-mail confirming my cancellation. Nothing. Not going to have my bike running for a month, regardless... If you want to have your bike running, don't rely on 1tail.com. Oh yeah, their parts return number is disconnected. Total scam... DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH 1TAIL.COM. You'll regret it!!!

1tail.comNo X-mas present for ME!

For Christmas, I asked for a new seat for my R6. My wife ordered it before December 15. I still haven't gotten it and they charged her credit card. She called everyday and asked for a tracking number. The numbers they gave her didn't even work and when she asked for her money back, they said the package was lost in the mail. She called Mastercard and filed a complaint against 1tail and Mastercard got her money back and my wife filed a report with the BBB. She said the BBB was already well aware of the problems with this company. Beware!

1tail.comThese guys have no clue what they are doing

Order an undertail piece for my bike. First they tell me that shipping is free, total is $243 over the phone. Then I get the invoice and they charge $47 to ship to Canada, now the bill is $299. When I check visa and they bill me $311. These guys have no clue what they are doing.

I email them for their 'prompt' attention, no reply in a week.

Call them, and their phone lines are available for 1. Place an order, or 2. Check on an order, minimum 15 minute wait to talk to someone, at least when I called. Get in line to place an order and they answer a lot quicker.

When I do talk to someone, they tell me it's a border fee. I explain that UPS bills me for any taxes, so there is no border fee. I ask the guy if it's even been shipped? No, it's on back order. This is two weeks after I place the order, 10 days after they bill visa.

I cancel the order, they email a confirmation that they're going to credit the visa by the full amount. We'll see.

Good luck to anyone shopping with these clowns.

1tail.com — Customer service and stolen money

I place an order last month with this company to order a part for my motorcycle on may 14, 09. I called on...

1tail.com — Liar, cheat, and very immoral person!

This company, and especially it's owner Dan Sallis, have scammed several people and companies in Panama...

1tail.comHaven't received my Solo Seats

I ordered a solo seat for my crotch rocket three months ago and still have not received it. I have called and waited 16 minutes and still didn't get to talk to a customer service employee. I sent multiple emails and every time they tell me it has paint issues and should be shipped out by the end of the week. I received six emails with the same reply. I also sent an email stating i want a refund and they never responded. Don't order from these guys, they are the slowest workers i have ever dealt with.

• Je
              Jesse Corcoran Aug 01, 2008

I ordered a crash kit for my bike but decided to cancel the order the following day. I sent e-mails and tried to get ahold of someone from this company but waited on the phone for 30 minutes and no one picked up! I finally received an e-mail saying the order is being canceled yet there is still a pending charge on my CC after 3 days! This company sucks and as almost non existent customer support. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!

• Tk
              TK Sep 20, 2007

I ordered several times from this site, 1tail.com.
              i even have friends order from there, and we all received our orders in less than a week or reasonable time.
              and we all live in Canada.
              I find the service amazing, but at the end of the day, they are humans and they do mistakes, follow up with them and i am sure you will be satisfied.

• Wa
              wally Jul 19, 2007

This place f**ing sucks man. I ordered something so long ago and never got it. screw them!!!

• Ha
              Hans Jun 07, 2007

I am waiting now 5 weeks about my windscreen. I have no response on my e-mail. I have called the last 3 weeks every week, the customer service employee says: it is coming next week. And now?

• Da
              Daniel Payne May 16, 2007

I ordered a windscreen for my motorcycle and thought all was well. I waited two weeks and nothing showed. I called the company and they told me my credit card was declined. I tried again with another card and still did not receive a confirmation e-mail. What's up with that? Did you decline this credit card too. I 'll go some where else to buy, where I know my money is good. Screw you!

• Bi
              Bill Erickson Oct 21, 2006

I would like to clear things up with this company, i did recieve email notification from them. Alhtough i didn't receive my product right a way, it was due to something out of their control. After posting this complaint, i recieved emails from their customer service stating what they could do to help me. Disregard the first complaint, it is not 1tail's fault.

Jason B Oct 16, 2006

Hi Bill,

I sent you an email earlier, and I would like to have you call me directly to see if we can resolve this issue for you. the paint issues that one of our suppliers is having are beyond our control, and this may be the reason that you have received the same reply. Any request to refund an order is dealt with immediately and I would like to do so for you as well; please call me directly at [protected], if I do not answer please leave a message as this is my direct line, and my messages are answered as soon as I am off the phone.

I tried t ofind an order under the name Bill Erickson, and we have never had anyone by that name place an order with us.

I await your call or email.

Regards,