Hardee's Restaurants — hamburger
On November 18th at 7:30 p.m. I went through the Willoughby Ohio drive-thru. I ordered a one-third pound burger and ask that there be no cheese because I have a food sensitivity. I had to ask three times for no cheese. Finally, the server told me that they cannot make burgers without cheese. The only reason I can think of for this is the burgers are pre-made and not actually cooked on site. I won't be back. if a restaurant cannot accommodate someone with a simple food sensitivity then they have no business serving the public.
More Hardee's Restaurants Complaints & Reviews
- Hardee's Commercial - disgusting commercial 
- Hardees - poor service 
- Hardees - x-rated commercial 
- Hardees Egypt - delivery
- Hardee's Egypt - delivery 
- Hardee's Restaurants - delay in delivery. 2 hours
- Hardee's Restaurants - service
- Hardee's - 2 frisco, 2 grits, 2 leg coffee, 1 tea,1 sausage bis, 1 sm hash brown
- Hardee's Restaurants - lack of food available and time waiting
- Hardee's Restaurants - getting orders wrong leaving food out. service was by tonya.