Hardee's2 frisco, 2 grits, 2 leg coffee, 1 tea,1 sausage bis, 1 sm hash brown

D Sep 09, 2018

Everything even coffee were cold excluding 1 Frisco, Frisco bread was barely toasted which has been complaint for couple of mostly. But. Today broke my forgiveness for such poor quality on food and service. 1st requested to be sure Frisco's were grilled looking like ad shows NOT, requested tray for 3 drinks purchased, was told needed to pull up and food, coffee's in tray would be brought to me. After waiting 14 mins.nothing came out wrong with no coffee's, Frisco not cooked right, biscuit/hash browns cold, employee then brought back cold and no tray. At that point I was so frustrated and just went home, oh also grits were so cold like off heat for long time. Tried to call store 9 times with no answer for kept going to like sending a fax.
I spend over $20 day During the week at Hardee's but I guess they do not care for that so at this point I will not be doing business with them anymore.
Employees need to take some pride in their work, preparing that food To the quality that Hardee's represents.
It is so sad to see this type of service going on, its going on with me it's going on with many more. Mgr has previously credited me on Frisco and store does ok on them next order but
Then we're back to where we are today but today was the worse with everything so cold and things wrong or service.
Cold coffee definitely shows something is wrong. And this type of service shows these employees are not listening when upper management is not around.