The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Handyman Club of America — un-requested material
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Here we are almost 2 months into the new year, and un-announced, un-wanted, un-requested a "FREE GIFT" arrives with a $16.98 bill attached. What is it? The 2010 Route 66 Calendar. What does a scenic calendar, of Route 66, with 1/6th of the year over, have to do with home/professional projects? I bought the membership, I bought the books (more out hassle in sending them back than any useful value), and I even bought the life membership with the mistaken hope of product trials.
I accept the responsibility in paying the dues, and following this piper down the road. At the end of the road is a garbage pit filled with useless books, expensive calendars, empty promises. The only redeeming quality this club offers at all, is a marginally acceptable magazine. That ended today. At least I won't have anything else coming my way ever again.
As they said in the movie A Bugs Life, "Don't go into the light"...zzzzzzzzpt
More Handyman Club of America Complaints & Reviews
- Handyman Club of America - lifetime membership renewal?
- Handyman Club of America - frustrating and unauthorized membership!
- Handyman Club of America - Mail Fraud
- Handyman Club of America - rip off company scam!!!
- Handyman Club of America - are they still in business?
- HandyMan Club of America / Scout.com - Not receiving my lifetime membership magazines.
- HandyMan Club of America / Scout.com - lack of magazine on lifetime membership
- Handyman Club of America - life membership
- Handyman Club of America - magazines and regular information
- HandyMan Club of America / Scout.com - handyman club of america