Handyman Club of Americaun-requested material

Here we are almost 2 months into the new year, and un-announced, un-wanted, un-requested a "FREE GIFT" arrives with a $16.98 bill attached. What is it? The 2010 Route 66 Calendar. What does a scenic calendar, of Route 66, with 1/6th of the year over, have to do with home/professional projects? I bought the membership, I bought the books (more out hassle in sending them back than any useful value), and I even bought the life membership with the mistaken hope of product trials.

I accept the responsibility in paying the dues, and following this piper down the road. At the end of the road is a garbage pit filled with useless books, expensive calendars, empty promises. The only redeeming quality this club offers at all, is a marginally acceptable magazine. That ended today. At least I won't have anything else coming my way ever again.

As they said in the movie A Bugs Life, "Don't go into the light"...zzzzzzzzpt

• Ri
    rick stone Jun 28, 2011

my name is Ricky Stone i am a member and receieved a router bit set that i did not order and i returned it the next day useing the return label now im getting a bill for the router set please take care of this matter up until now i haven't had any problems and i have enjoyed the magazine very much . THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR TAKING CARE OF THIS ... my member no. 30236913

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices