Menu

complaints

Publishers Fulfillment Circulation Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
7 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Publishers Fulfillment Circulation at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Publishers Fulfillment Circulation. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Publishers Fulfillment Circulation complaints 7

Sort by:

Newest Publishers Fulfillment Circulation complaints

C
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Publishers Fulfillment Circulation So, I keep getting a bunch of junk emails from this company saying that my icloud storage is full

So, I keep getting a bunch of junk emails from this company saying that my icloud storage is full. It's seriously annoying! I've already received 16 of these today. They need to cut it out!

M
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Publishers Fulfillment Circulation Same scam as last time, but now they're claiming to be Publishers Fulfillment Circulation

Same scam as last time, but now they're claiming to be Publishers Fulfillment Circulation. They're pulling the same trick with a fake tracking number and using the same location and phone number as before. The information they provide doesn't match any legitimate sources. These people are scammers.

M
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Publishers Fulfillment Circulation These guys at Publishers Fulfillment Circulation are total scammers, pretending to be a legit shipping company

These guys at Publishers Fulfillment Circulation are total scammers, pretending to be a legit shipping company. I visited their website and entered the email tracking number they provided. No surprise, it turned out to be a fake tracking number. Plus, the phone number and location they gave don't match any known *** locations. These scammers are nothing but a bunch of fraudsters.

G
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Publishers Fulfillment Circulation I keep getting spam emails from different companies, and they all come from one email address

I keep getting spam emails from different companies, and they all come from one email address. I've unsubscribed many times, but the unsubscribe page is always the same, no matter what the email is about. I still receive emails. I'm sending a letter to the address at the bottom of the email. Maybe that will help, but I don't think so.

D
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Publishers Fulfillment Circulation I've asked this company many times to remove my emails from their email lists

I've asked this company many times to remove my emails from their email lists. I've sent about 15 emails for each of my emails. When that didn't work, they tell you to forward the email to another address so they'll stop. I did that too, but I'm still receiving spam emails. I've even written letters by hand asking them to stop, but nothing changes. This feels like harassment. If I asked to be taken off once, it should be enough. This business keeps harassing people with spam. It's just too much.

C
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Publishers Fulfillment Circulation I had a package that was supposed to be delivered by Publishers Fulfillment Circulation, but they couldn't deliver it because no one was there

I had a package that was supposed to be delivered by Publishers Fulfillment Circulation, but they couldn't deliver it because no one was there to sign for it. Now they're asking for confirmation of the address so they can return the package. Please fill in the missing information. The tracking ID is #***. If you want to stop receiving these messages, go here or write to: ***. You can also unsubscribe.

L
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Publishers Fulfillment Circulation I got a scam email on Feb 15, 2023, from someone pretending to be FedX

I got a scam email on Feb 15, 2023, from someone pretending to be FedX. The subject said "Urgent Delivery From FedEx." The email came from "YOURFedEx" (clearly a fake email address). The whole email had just one active link to a fake website: *** (and some random junk link stuff). They gave a fake tracking code to "schedule your delivery" and provided this address to "unsubscribe": *** But like I said, the whole email was just one link to the fake website mentioned earlier. I didn't click on the link, I just right-clicked to copy the fake URL above.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Publishers Fulfillment Circulation contacts