HandyMan Club of America / Scout.comI am not getting my handyman club magazine anymore

R

My name is Richard Svenson When I joined I lived at 2506 State Road 60 E Valrico, Fl. 33594. I contacted them when I moved and gave them my new address in 2002, Which is 1304 Hatch place Valrico Fl 33594 and I am a lifetime member #[protected] from 2000 of Handyman Club of America. The sent me a important notice about your benefits. to my current address 1304 Hatch Pl Valrico, Fl. [protected] it was from R. Masters, Member Service.I tried to call them and log on there web site . Why have they stopped sending me my HANDY Handyman Club Of America Magazine ?