Haier MobilesPoor quality and non equipped service centre

U

We had taken a distribution of a mobile handest from a company acting as national distributor for the mobile manufacturing company.

While starting the distribution we had given a letter on our letter head stating all the conditions agreed by both the companies on which we have acknowledgment of their Regional Manager.

In that letter it was mention that
1. whenever company revise the price they will provide us the price protection.
2. Service center will be the responisility of National Distributor and Manufacturing company.

Now the handsets which we had purchased from the National Distributor turned out to be of poor quality and hence there were lot of service related problems, also service centers are till date not equipped with the required spare parts, due to which it was difficult to sale the material in the market, which we had informed to the country head of National Distributor, but he again and again assured us that the problem related to service will get resolved within someday of time. which in reality didn't took place.

Also since last two to three months our 40 handsets are lying with service centre but they dont have spare parts and hence they not able to provide the service.

one fine day National Distributor adopted unethical practice and sold all the lot of mobile handset directly in our operating territory without any prior information to us at less then half the price at what they had billed to us.

Then we had asked them to provide us the price protection on the stock we were holding, but then they are not at all responding to our queries. Due to which we had been force to book a big loss, without any of our mistake. Stay away Haier Mobiles!

• Updated by aaajabar · Apr 02, 2018

warrenty period now over/ By promising only either repair or going to refund. finally no answer to phone calls By the above mentioned .

Sandeep Agale Jan 06, 2008

Dear Sir,

I am using Haier M230 Mobile but my mobile battery is not working properly that why i want to change battery can you pls suggest me from where i can purchase . (I am living in Mumbai)

Pls help Me......

Sandeep
    9892003022

• Mu
    mukesh Apr 09, 2008

Dear Sir,

I am using Haier M230 Mobile but my mobile screen toch is not working that why i want to change dispaly can you pls suggest me from where i can purchase . (I am living in Mumbai)

Pls help Me...

mukesh

• Ka
    K ARUNPRASAD Apr 17, 2008

To Haier telecom

i have brought Haier mobile on 30/08/07 model no D1200, with in five months it got repaired.i gave the mobile for servicing, they gave delivery order for replacement of new mobile and i got new mobile on 20/02/08.but again the new mobile is not working properly and it failed.i took it to service centre they gave D.O (delivery order ) for new mobile.all these process take more than 2 weeks, these thing make me lot of harrassement and loss of important contacts and time.so i request the haier company to kindly return back the money.instead of giving same useless mobiles.

• Vi
    vipin yadav Apr 22, 2008

Please tell me the procedure to use the handsfree on my haier M230 mobile

• Pa
    Pamu Rose Kumar Jun 13, 2008

I have brought Haier mobile on 14/01/08 model no D1200, with in one month it got repaired. I gave the mobile for servicing, First they informed me about motherboard is notworking "we may replace the mobile please come after a week" accordingly i went and they informed that" we will get repired instead of replacing please come after another week, finally theay gave the repaired one after twoo weeks with lot of harrassement and time consumed. After one month again the same problem, the same story repeated but they repaired the set out of way. Once again the problem is as usual, now the mobile is in servece center, GOD knows when they will give to me...totally all these process take more than 1 month lapse for my usage of mobile, these thing make me lot of harrassement and loss of important contacts and time.so i request the haier company to kindly return back the money or giving another model which is proved in the market atleast in the warranty period the mobile should work.

• Pr
    prabhdeep Sep 23, 2008

Dear All,

I am from Chandigarh, had purchased a Haier Mobile set(M230), and it is giving a problem of Battery backup, I have approched your Haier outlet/sevice centere for the purchase of Battery but they are saying we donot have a accesories, Kindly suggest where to approch for the same or pl provide service centre contact number its urgent.

Pls help Me...

Prabhdeep Sodhi

mayur manohar chavan Oct 25, 2008

i have purchased haier mobile model d1200 in april 08 the piece is so bad that in six months both batteries are useless and piece is hanged daily

so what to do in this case i have contact haier dealer in local place kalyan but no use they are not giving proper response in this matter

Sandeep Bhoyar Jul 30, 2009

I have haier duel sim handset i.e. Z702-Double.Here the vibrating mode could not work even i had changed it into vibrating mode.
    So what to do in this case please suggest me as i already contactact to local haeir dealer at panvel bt he unable to solve it. So what can i do in this case .

• Al
    alimuza Sep 15, 2009

Dear Sir,

I am using Haier c5000 Mobile is not working after switch on display show the error fm.log.c 00328 and nothing working my mobile tell me what can i do. pls send me urgent sir

• Ad
    admin74 Aug 17, 2011

i am using samsung HC-C6000 since last 1 year and device is stopped functioning now. since 1 year i hv faced many issue related to software and hardware. now the device is stopped working and showing me the error UI0000.

• Hr
    Hrushen Aug 22, 2016

I purchased the handset on 24 aug 2007 and i faced problem that it stopped charging suddenly after 16 days on 11 sep 2007 i went there they told me its main board has to be changed it is under warannty and they said after 15days we will call you and we will repair it now it has been 2 months now they dint called me and whenever i called them they are not responding to me and today when i called so they misbehaved i said them that i will go to consumer court so they said that do whatever you want even there manager also not responding to me i said replace my handset with other even this they are not doing any thing.

• Aa
    aaajabar Aug 21, 2018

Tv not working informed within warrenty period, promised to repair, then replied willbe refunded ...later no reply at all to telephone calls. The final contact and Name for the Haier Tv authority in Dubai : LANEESH KUMAR 971564155892 / [email protected]

• Sp
    Speed Racer Oct 21, 2018

Do not purchase any product made by Haier. My microwave stopped heating just after the warrentee was expired except for the magnetron which has a two year warrentee. It doesn't matter because Haier refused to do anything about it. These products are garbage and do not last. If you have a problem, you can forget about service.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices