Having problems with Haier America?

1300 729 948 (Australia)
8800 200 1706 (Russia)
800 100 3003 (Indonesia)
1800 89 999 999 (Philippines)
+1 877 337 3639 (United States)
+44 344 561 1234 (United Kingdom)
+64 800 242 437 (New Zealand)
+43 820 001 205 (Austria)
+32 28 084 132 (Belgium)
+45 28 084 131 (Denmark)
+353 14 311 342 (Ireland)
+31 708 912 567 (Netherlands)
+351 902 509 123 (Portugal)
+27 860 424 376 (South Africa)
+82 15 886 645 (South Korea)
+66 28 213 900 (Thailand)
+58 500 424 3783 (Venezuela)
+84 838 219 992 (Vietnam)
1800 Valley Rd
Wayne, New Jersey
United States - 07470-2047
The United Kingdom
5th Floor, One Crown Square, Church Street East, Woking, Surrey, United Kingdom, GU21 6HR

Australia

Pg. Garcia Fària, 49 08019 Barcelona

China
Haier Industrial Park, № 1 Haier Road, Qingdao, China

India
Building Number 1, Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase III, Opposite Modi Mill, New Delhi-110020

Nigeria
45-47 Town Planning Way, Ilupeju Industrial Estate, Ilupeju, Lagos, Nigeria

Pakistan
4-B, Q-Block, Old College Road, M. M. Alam Road Extension, Gulberg-II, Lahore, Pakistan

Thailand
90 Building C, Tower A, Floor 42, Ratchadapisek Road, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310

Venezuela
CC Centro Plaza, Torre D, Piso 7, Oficina 7C, Los Palos Grandes, Caracas

Vietnam
19-25 Nguyen Hue St., Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City

Complaints & Reviews

Resolved microwave

I have purchased a microwave model no HR-1770EG ON DATED 23/11/06, SINCE THEN THIS IS NOT WORKING PROPERLY AND EVERTIME WHENEVER THEY ARE RECTIFYING THE COMPLAINT THE SERVICE PERSONS ARE CHARGING THE SERVICE CHARGES AND THE LATEST IS THAT 2 MONTHS BACK I HAVE MADE A COMPLAINT THAT ITS TEMP.PANEL IS NOT WORKING WELL SO ONE MR SANDEEP PH.NO.9415546199VISITED MY HOME AND TOOK AWAY THE ENTIRE ELECTRONIC PANEL WITH A ASSURANCE THATY HE WILL GET IT REPAIRED AT ITS SERVICVE CENTER AND WILL FIT IT IN A DAY OR SO BUT SINCE THEN HE IS NOT RESPONDING TO ME EVEN ATER MAKING SO MANY COMPLAINTS AND WHEN I CONTACTED TO MT UDAY PH.NO.[protected] HE IS ALSO ASSURING ONLY AND MAKING FALSE PROMISES BUT MY MICROWAVE IS STILL WITHOUT THAT ELECTRONIC PANEL ANEL AND IN AN ABANDONED POSITION, I HAVE ALSO MADE ONE COMPLAINT THROUGH SITE ALSO WITH COMPL.NO.23450MW186829. BUT RECD NO RESPONSE TILL TODAY NOW I AM ONCE AGAIN REQUESTING YOU TO TAKE IT SERIOSLY TO AVOID THE HARRASSMENT MADE TO ME

• Ha
    Haier Customer Care Oct 20, 2010

Dear Sir/Madam,

Greetings form Haier Customer Care.

Please feel free to call us on 1800-200-9999 (Toll free) or email us at [email protected]

Regards,
    Customer Service Team

• Me
    menezes Jan 24, 2011

Haier service is very poor in Mumbai or anywhere in Maharashtra they dont hve a qualified technican or they dont hve a proper service centre .I also faced problem before with my refrigerator the technican promise to attend the complain they dont turn up.I request the compant to improve the sevices to their coustomer or they will loose their bussiness or nobody will buy their product.

Defective merchandise

I have called this company 2x a week for the past month and every time I talk to someone they are rude and give an excuse for why my defective merchandise has not been replaced even though I have complied with everyone of their requests -- hold on my credit card until cord received, returned cut cord, etc.

I have never encountered people who were as rude as the people who work for this company. When asking to speak with a Supervisor they refuse to connect you, tell you the supervisor won't tell you anything different and become ruder. This all started back on 8/31 and it is now 9/21 with the replacement merchandise not even shipped.

I will never deal with this company again and suggest no one else does

Conditioner doesn't work

About seven weeks ago I bought a Haier 6000-BTU room air conditioner. Got it home, put it in the bedroom window, plugged it in, and turned it on -- and nothing happened. So I lugged it back to the store and exchanged it. The new one worked for a few days, but now does not generate cold air, and has not over a three-week heat wave. When the compressor turns itself off, the unit makes a crackling noise like breaking ice. It is noisy and the motor pulsates; the noise has been ruining my sleep. I tried to contact Haier but could only find sites in Europe and Asia. I am pissed! The store refuses to take the unit back, and I can't find where to contact Haier in the United States, at least not for an air conditioner.

sammy b Sep 04, 2010

I had the same issue with the air conditioner. the cure is to drill a drain hole in the pan on the bottom but be careful not to enter the compartment too deeply or you will rupture the cooling coils. this dropped the temp by 9 deg.F in moments. They believe that the AC unit will evaporate the water and It does not.
    I called customer service and was belted with " at Haier America..." condescending useless customer service. Adding the drain will end the warranty. If you need the unit and not another brand is avail because it is a hundred deg outside, There is a reason that they are the last ones to sell. Average at best with the drain and useless without.
    I would never buy another one again. They should fire the entire design staff and start over with a new crew not afraid to say this is a crap AC and it needs improvement.
    If adding a drain improves the product by 30% it only makes sence. Most refrigerators work with the evap pan but an AC takes processes too high of a volume to ever make this happen. BUY ELSEWHERE. Your welcome HaierAmerica. YOU SUCK unless you try to make a vacuume cleaner then I am pretty sure you would blow.

LCD replacement

I am running a School at Derabassi, Punjab. I bought a LCD from Best Price Zirakpur vide Bill dated 02-07-2010. The LCD could not be connected with Computer due to faulty VGA. The complaint was duly filed on 21-07-2010 vide complaint no. CHA107210017. I am following up with your respective departmental heads since that date, but of no avail. Except assurances and dilly dailying i have got nothing which we can term as AFTER SALES SERVICE. This is highly pathetic on the part of your unorganised setup and irresponsible staff.
I needed the LCD for running smart class in my school for which i have charged heavily from my students. But due to your company's inefficency i am unable to deliver to my school students. I am feeling dejected by taking the decision of moving ahead with your company. Your company has proved that brands do matter and Haier no doubts stand nowhere.

I was confirmed a week before that LCD will get replaced, but still the company's responsbile officials are applying their useless brains to get the same repaired.

Hopeless to state that this was last experience with your company.

Still hoping that you might intervene and stop this ridiculous attitude of your company people who are advising me to buy a higher model and pay the price difference of around Rs. 7k to 8k and suggest me that company do not have this model in thier stock.
Looking forward to a stern and timely action.

Failure

Three years ago we had a 3 ton air conditioning unit installed by a licensed contractor. In may of this year...

Resolved Service

I am one more addition to the complainants of haier india. I called up haier india customer care for servicing of my refridgerator on 19/07/2010. But as usual my request is not resolved yet after 10 days. While logging a call I specified the timings for visit of technician of 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. Next day i received a call from their service franchisee and they told that executive cannot visit during that timings and updated that their executive visited at noon 2 p.m. and door was closed. Still after 6 calls to Haier India no body has provided resolution. Also customer care executives are not giving proper channels to escalate the matter.

• Rm
    RM-KV Dec 16, 2010

HAIER INDIA - NO SENSE OF CUSTOMER CARE/SUPPORT, no-one is bothered to address to customer grievance in this co.

Won't turn on.

I purchased a Haier Commercial Cool air conditioner 03/2010. By June 2010 it was not working. I conducted all the trouble shooting options to no avail. The thing just will not turn on. I contacted costumer service. After a brief run around, I was finally given a ticked number and date for servicing. Well, that sounds great and all, however, the technician never showed up. I called again only to be told their records indicate my unit was serviced. Now I am stuck between a rock and hard place. I can't get a refund from the store that sold it to me and the company is saying my issue was dealt with. At this pint I have a giant $400.00 paperweight!!!

I had purchased a Haier dishwasher in Bangalore, India an year and half back. Two months back the drying cycle stopped working and I had registered a complaint under warranty to get the problem fixed. Despite our repeated reminders and follow-ups, the problem still remains unresolved - with a standard response from the service personnel: "PCB needs to be replaced and the part is not available with us in India". Even at this point of time, they are not able to commit on any service dates. Once in a while, they keep sending some service engineer, who re-diagnoses the machine and comes with a standard response that PCB needs to be replaced - we will raise an indent but it may take time.

• As
    Ashish Bhan Jul 19, 2010

Dear Sir/Mam,

Greetings form Haier Customer Care.

Please feel free to call us on 1800-200-9999 (Toll free) or email us on [email protected]

Regards,
    Customer Service Team

This purchase of $661.02 has been a total waste

I purchased the beer dispenser on June 9th 2005 through the Fry’s Electronics web site. I received the purchase on June 14th 2005. When I unpacked the purchase it was missing over half the parts. The parts inventory list in the User Manual was listed from 1 through 18. 1 through 8 and 18 was missing. I called the customer service number at [protected] begin_of_the_skype_highlighting [protected] end_of_the_skype_highlighting to report the missing parts. I was instructed to fax a copy of my purchase receipt and once the warranty is verified; my missing parts would be shipped out in three working days. I waited two weeks and received no parts.

I called the customer service helpdesk at [protected] begin_of_the_skype_highlighting [protected] end_of_the_skype_highlighting again and was told the parts was shipped but I was not given a shipping date. I waited another week and received no parts. I called the customer service helpdesk again and I was told the parts were shipped on June 27th 2005. I waited until July 12th and called back again because of no parts. The customer service helpdesk referred me to the corporate helpdesk at [protected] begin_of_the_skype_highlighting [protected] end_of_the_skype_highlighting.

I called the corporate helpdesk on July 14th and I spoke with Nisha at the customer service helpdesk and Nisha said I will receive my parts on Monday July 18th. I called back to the corporate customer service on July 19th to report I haven’t received my parts; This time I spoke with Rudy and he verified with Nisha that there was a problem with the warehouse and the parts were shipped today July 19th and I should receive them by the end of the week.

I really have no confidence that I will receive the parts. I have been run around the entire customer service circle with no results. I can’t even call it customer service anymore but only experience the frustration of incompetence from a large company that calls itself Haier America. I can’t believe that you are a billion dollar company with this type of service. The beer dispenser does me no good without the parts. I wish I could send the refrigerator back and get credit on my card for the purchase and never purchase anything again with the name HAIER attached to it. This purchase of $661.02 has been a total waste; I can’t believe that I choose this manufacture for this major purchase.

I have already filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau of New York about this issue. I am not sure if I will ever get the parts, I hope Fry’s authorizes me to return this refrigerator, but one thing I have learned from this experience is to check the consumer reports on companies and products before purchase.

Worst customer service ever

Bought Haier AC at Target. Got it home, missing the Top Channel plastic strip that is supposed to be screwed...

Terrible service

I bought a flat sceen TV made by Haier. It lasted exactly 31 days before dying. I dealth with Haier Corporate instead of the retailer. Big mistake. Repair efforts took 3 weeks to reschedule. Parts took 2 more. When repairs were made - the part that was shipped wasn't the problem. Another component was - which required the TV be shipped to Haier. They have the TV - which doesn't work and have lost the paperwork that goes with it even though it was sent certified and signed for. 3 months and I am still waiting for a replacement TV. Haier is a terrible company. Never buy a Haier product of any kind!

AngelCake Jun 03, 2010

We purchased an Central Air Unit by Haier about 2 years ago which came with a 5 year warranty. Our unit went out on May 16, 2010 and it's now June 3, 2010 and they still continue to give us to run around, just trying to get out of fixing the problem, I don't know why a company would want to do this to a customer when we are the whole reason their even in business. They tried to make us pay c.o.d. fee of $600.00 for a part which really didn't make since to us at all, the unit was $1, 000.00...Beware of all Haier Products they do not stand behind their warranties obviously. Their customer service is a joke, very unprofessional. Not worth the headache!!!

Resolved Don't buy from them

We bought a Haier refrigerater from Brandsmart USA and the motor was unusually loud PLUS the door was crooked. Haier sent out 4 repair guys and 2 months of 25 plus calls but still could not get the problem fixed. They agreed to replace the refrigerator and asked us to cut off the cord and send it to them. I am very hesitant to do this based on their track record and am afraid it will be months before I get another refrigerator. If I cut the cord I will not have a refrigerator. They say that it is against their policy to give out the corporate number and the individuals at the local Haier office are extremely rude and do not follow up.

Resolved Dealor of Haier is not providing a good service

my Refrigerator is not working since last 5 days, when i call my dealer for servicing. he charged 100 rs from me, and did not sent any mechanic till today, i have call him so many times but he is not sending the mechanic. please take any strict action against the dealer.
HERE IS THE DETAIL OF DEALER :-
Name- Deepak electronics
Address- Badrinath marg, near jhanda chowk
Kotdwara, Pauri Garhwal
Uttarakhand
Pincode- 246149

• Fl
    F.Landry Jun 22, 2010

I recently purchased a Haier Refrigerator with freezer on top. It was installed by the company that it was purchased from. Once they left I started putting the items in the bottom and when I shut the bottom door the top came open. I immediately called the company and the workman returned. He made sure that it was level, took the door off and put it back on, no good. He said that it was the first time he had seen this happen, he was not able to fix the issue. I phoned the place it was purchased and set up an exchange, not the same brand. I just wanted to warn those thinking about this brand to check this issue. The salesperson stated that she tried a couple of floor models and they also had door issues.

• Da
    Dawnco Jul 08, 2010

Terrible Customer Service. Got hung up on. Won't ever buy Haier product again!

• Su
    Supreetha Oct 22, 2011

Hi,

We have submitted a complaint on 23/09/2011 NO:-BAN119230019.Till date issue is not fixed
    1.service person came on 27/9 (after 4days )when the servce ppl came, power was not there so the left .
    we noticed fridge working ON and not working at times.
    2. 2nd time service person came it was working and he was not sure of the problem . then we told him to come, when the problem reappears . past 10 days fridge is not working continuously and we called, smsed but no one has come to chk so far . Now they are asking for a fresh complaint at call centre.
    3.We have reopened the case again on Thursday 20th October, The service person turned up on Friday .The fridge started working after power off on.. He told he checked everything and there is no issue with the fridge.
    We paid service charge of 386. He told he will come if problem reappears .
    4. Today morning the fridge stopped working - we called up the service guy at 9.00 am . He told he would come by 4.00 .
    At 4.00 pm he calls up and tells he can come only on monday .

Now its more than a month .

After sales servicing at haier is extremely pathetic . I feel i should never thing of buying a haier product again and discourage others too of buying Haier product.

If there is some one who would be reading this mail .Please do take the neccessary action.

Resolved LCD FAULTY & FRAUD BY TECHNICIAN

Dear Sir,
1) Given below is the details of the purchase of product (cash memo number and date) asunder :
• Product Name Haeir,
• Product Type LCD TV,
• Product Code L32A18,
• Purchase Date 31/07/2008,
• Dealer’s Name Hazarat’s Vision(East), Planet Haier, 19 Lalita Park, Vikas marg
New Delhi – 110 092,
• Bill No 15292 (Photocopy attached)

2) 12 months warranty was given.
3) ** LCD started to malfunction after 14 months of purchase.
** Made a complaint to the customer services dated 30th Oct 2009 for the repair of unit complaint no being DEL0911050109. The complaint was logged under my wife name Bharti and the mobile number that was registered for communication was +91 [protected], +91 [protected] (numerous calls have been made regarding this issues, records for calls made can be retrived from customer service deptt.)
** Technicians (name given to my a by customer service help desk agent named Pratibha was Rakesh, Kamal respectively) from Haier Services came to my house for repair of the unit.
** They gave me an estimation price for the repair of the unit worth Rs 6000 cost of equipment + 750 service Charges Total 6750/- (six thousand sevenm hundred & fifty only) (including Services charges and Cost of the motherboard) that was faulty after their diagnostic result (Photocopy of Job Card attached)
** Thinking of getting it repaired soon I paid the technicians 50% of the total estimation by cash i.e 3700/- (three thousand seven hundred).
** The techinicains taking the money never showed up. After 2 days when they did not come I called up the customer services they logged a new complaint and again send a technician at my house named KHAN. I showed him the previous job card given to me by the previous technician
** He also diagnosed something and said that the unit is irrepairable as the LCD panel, motherboard, and power supply has gone faulty and the total cost for repairing would be approximately around 15000/- (fifteen thousand only). He also said that the technician who had come to my house ealier has already left the haier Services and has joined to a different company.
** I was stunned to hear that because I was totally lost there. Being a middle class person I had purchased that LCD on an installment basis. I had given a down payment of worth Rs.1000/- (Ten Thousand) and then gave the rest amount in installment EMI worth Rs 2362/- for 14 months. And at the end of the 14th month the LCD wnet bad. That was shocking for me still thinking to be an electronic equipment I that that it would be repaired so I was patient. Then KHAN said I will give it try and try to repair so he asked for spare time. After two days he again came tried to change the power supply still unsuccessful
** I again made a complaint to customer service they again send a technician to check the unit. The technician came and said the same thing that this unit could be irreparable yet we can give it try by taking it to our services centre. I denied at that period of time in doing so keeping no faith on them.
** I then contacted my dealer and asked for the help in regards to it. He also contacted the senior manger there in Haier Mr. Deepak. Mr. Deepak told me that we need to diagnose so the unit is required at the service centre. I agreed to it and then he made arrangement to take the LCD at the services centre.
** After one week when I contact to Mr Deepak he said that the unit cannot be reapired
NB.
Now here the question arises :
a.) How a 14 month old Technology could can not be repaired, what so ever may be the reason
b.) If we think about new technology we never create things that will go faulty so soon and then it becomes a junk until it works. Haier has created a Good technology “USE & THROW”. But it is only for High Class People not for Low Class and Middle Class
c.) The worst customer services I have ever experienced
d.) The irresponsibility of the people working at the service centre, the non acquaintance and less knowledge of the technician at Haeir technical Support because just plugging of wires does makes anyone a complete technician
e.) Last but not the Least – Fraudalent work and lots of pain

WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THIS
I am totally frustrated after a Loss of approx 50000/- and non responsibility of the people at the HAEIR
I need the equipment to be replaced as it is not my fault whether that is irreparable or anything because being a technical person I know that a technical equipment may go faulty, however it is repairable
Stunned to see that the new technology is not repairable and no body else than me is going to suffer for this. I need a compensation

Please Help me

(Near Bank Enclave), N.Delhi – 110 092
+91 [protected], +91 [protected]

LCD FAULTY & FRAUD BY TECHNICIAN
LCD FAULTY & FRAUD BY TECHNICIAN

Resolved Worst wine coolers ever made

We purchased a wine cooler from Haier from BJ's and it was damaged out of the box. Made an even swap at BJ's. The first replacement lasted 11 months, got a new one from Haier under warranty. This one was broken out of the box. Had a forth one (new) sent from Haier America, again! This one lasted about 4 months and died, too. I remembered that I purchased it with Amex and are refunding my money through their warranty extension program. Never buy Haier America! I cannot believe they can sell such a piece of junk! Chinese made, uh huh!

Resolved Scam

Bought a 18 bottle wine cooler, had a serious injury, so it sat unused for 6 months, it was plugged in and sat for another 6 months, probably opened the door 10 times max. Now it doesnt work, and not sure what to do. Ive called their phone number, and was put on endless hold, only to then get a recording that the office was closed. Never sent in the warranty information as I was in the hospital for months and totally forgot. Have all the receipts, and documentation, even the original sticker on the door. Obviously I've been taken on this so-called product that was advertised as the best.

Resolved Rude customer service

Bought a Haier Nu Cool compact refrigerator and am not pleased at all. This fridge only keeps food and drinks cold if the ambient temp. in the room is 70 degrees or below. Called customer service and asked why this was and he told me this a Green refrigerator, no compressor. Good for the environment. This I did not know when I purchased it. So he told me now in the winter with the heat on, this fridge will only cool to 50 degrees. Then he told me to buy a fridge with a compressor if I wanted to keep things cold enough to my liking and wished me luck, then hung up on me. Like I can afford to buy another fridge after spending $150.00 on this piece of garbage. Do not, I repeat do not buy this awful product.

Maria KantoR Dec 13, 2009

I bought a Haier Refrigerator 4 years ago. Since I bought it I notice that the compressor ran constantly. Because of family illness I never realise that the problem is that the door is smaller than the opening; therefore, the magnetic strip does not have a metal on the door frame to adhere to. This is a BIG MANUFACTURING MISTAKE!!! The warranty cover 5 years on this type of mistake.
    I had called several times Customer service's phone number 1 877 337 3639, but they tell me my refrigerator es too old. Probably, they thik that the door shrunk with time.
    This is s lousy product & service !!!
    Gracias, Maria KantoR

Resolved control bar

We also bought a Haier Dishwasher 6 months ago from Menards, and it just stopped working. Menards gave us a number to call for warranty service, and a repairman came and said we needed two parts and he would order them. Well two weeks later one of the parts was delivered to our home, but the other part was NLA (no longer available) it was the control bar, we again called and asked why part was NLA, they told us they are still looking for said part. I can't believe a dishwasher purchased 6 months ago has a part that is NLA. Will never purchase another Haier product again.

Resolved Pathetic Service from Haier

I am a Senior Citizen residing in Delhi. I purchased a Haier Refrigerator and took AMC after the completion of its warranty period. The Model no. of the refrigerator is HRF 351 FRA (S.No.) BCH 3101186
The refrigerator started giving problem just after 2 months of its purchase. Since then every month I have been logging complaint and the refrigerator works for 15-20 days after which it again starts giving problems.
Initially, after registering a complaint the service person used to come immediately and atleast provide some temporary relieve. However since the time I had signed my last AMC (29/07/09 to 28/07/10) the response has been pathetic.
The records of these complaints are:
1. Complaint No. [protected] (Dtd. 23-08-2009)
2. Complaint No. [protected] (Dtd. 17-09-2009)
3. Complaint No. [protected] (Dtd. [protected])

A brief description of how the Haier People are harassing me.

For the complaint raised on 3rd Oct, Haier Technician Mr. Gurpreet Singh (M.No. [protected]) visited the same day. According to him there was a Gas leakage and he told me that someone else will come the next day to fix the problem.

However for next 2 days no one showed up. After this we contacted the service centre, they asked to contact Mr. Parveen, who is the complaint In charge ([protected]).

He gave us the contact no. of another technician Rajeev. Who after daily reminders showed up on 29th Oct 2009. He lefts the work incomplete, promising that he doesn’t have the required equipment to service and will come back again next day (30th Oct. 2009). We waited for him, and called him to know when he will come. He replied back he has got a lot of complaints and can’t come today. He asked me to contact his supervisor Mr. Pravesh (Contact No. 011-[protected]). Pravesh assured that the complaint will be definitely attended on that day itself.

As expected no one came to attend the complaint.
Can someone please look at it.

My question to the Haier Leadership.
1. Is this the way to service your customer
2. Refrigerator is such an important part of life that it is difficult to live without it for 1 day. I am suffering for the last 28 days for this complaint t be attended. Infect from the day I purchased it.
3. I have to make daily 4-5 calls to the Haier service centre. The amount of money I have spent on the telephone calls is more than the AMC cost. Who is responsible for the unnecessary expenditure of Pensioner money? Will Haier Refund it.

Sandeep Dabas
+[protected]

Poor Product

Purchased HAIER washer from Conn's on [protected] and picked it up 10 days later due to Conn's negligence. Washer quit spinning water out about a week ago, finally called service tech who came out 3 days later, and told me my brand new machine had "worn or used belt". Called HAIER directly who told me it would be 2-3 business days before they could even have anyone contact me back. So now we have a washer that has not worked for a week and is in pieces in my laundry area, and has a "new" part on order that no one seems to know when it will arrive, and after it arrives they don't know when they'll be able to come put it in. Did I mention I have a family of 5 and the machine is less than 4 months old. Never ever purchase a HAIER product, they suck.

• Ke
    KEN ANSPACH Jun 18, 2008

NEED SIMPLE QUESTIONS ANSWERED ABOUT TIMER USE.

satish kumar sura Aug 17, 2009

Dear friends,

I AM WRITING TO THIS FROM NEW DELHI WHERE I AM SUFFERING BECAUSE OF HAIER'S POOR SERVICE NETWORK. I PURCHASED RANGE OF HAIER PRODUCTS (REFRIGERATOR, MICROWAVE AND FRONT LOADING WASHING M/C) BELIEVING IN THE QUALITY HAIER PROMISES.

I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY WASHING M/C (MODEL-HG1200 TXVME) AND SINCE LAST 15 DAYS I HAVE BEEN RUNNING BEHIND THEIR CUSTOMER CARE DEPARTMENT REACHABLE AT TOLL FREE NO. 1860 180 3333 WITH AROUND 08 REMINDERS FOR A REQUEST TO RESOLVE. COMPLAINT WAS FIRST REGISTERED ON 03 AUG 09 AND SINCE THAN THE SERVICE ENGINEERS HAVE VISITED ONLY ONCE. THE SERVICE ENGG. COULD NOT RESOLVE OR EVEN IDENTIFY THE PROBLEM WHICH WAS EXPLAINED BY ME IN VERY SPECIFIC AND CLEAR TERMS. I AM STILL RUNNING BEHIND THEIR NETWORK TO GET THE PROBLEM RESOLVED.

I EMAILED THEIR CUSTOMER CARE DEPARTMENT IN INDIA AND CHINA AT [email protected] ON MORE THAN THREE OCCASIONS, AND TILL DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY REPLY.

i believe the company is very busy marketing its product while paying very little or no attention to after sale services.

Believe me, if the service standards are not improved, HAIER may be rest assured that people in India will out right reject their products.

regards,

• Ga
    GautamB Sep 21, 2009

I totally agree. Even i had purchased a CTV and Refrigerator believing in the quality of Haier International. But in India Haier Service is worst and their products add to the misery. My CTV has been detected defective since its purchase and its been 3months they are not even approving replacement. PLEASE DO NOT BUY HAIER PRODUCTS is my humble request to one and all.

• Kv
    kvdinesh Dec 18, 2009

not working ip proprley last one year and already i have given a complaint.