Menu

Guthy-Renker review: Deceptive billing

J
Author of the complaint
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

aha, so I now I know what is going on. Guthy Renker have a reputation for the same unethical and immoral practices in Melbourne Australia as they do in the United States. Totally deceptive. Never use this company to to order Proactiv or anything else online. Go to Southland or Chadstone to buy their products from a store. We received a 2nd package of products, with a bill amount that was different. I phoned Sat 14th July 2012 whereby they informed me that to order online, you have to subscribe to become a member and to be a member, you automatically pay for this products for more months and are billed monthly. This is so dishonest, because I only ordered once. Now they expect me, at my expense, to pay for registered post to send it back when I never ordered it in the first place. As of yesterday, I have cancelled with company, but reading other complaints on website, it will be interesting to see if I am still billed, because obviously they are unethical and have a bad reputation and rely on bullying. I feel sorry for the online companies that do the right thing, because it is company's like this that damages online ordering.

More Guthy-Renker complaints & reviews