Gunbrokerseller refuses to communicate with me.

W Dec 13, 2018 Review updated:

I purchased a gun from a gunbroker seller on Nov.30th.
I mailed my payment 10 days ago. After a week I emailed the seller to ask if he had received my payment...something I routinely do and which I believe is understandable considering the unreliability of the postal service, particularly at this time of year. Rather than answering my question the seller told me to read "paragraph 9" of their terms and conditions. I was surprised to discover that paragraph 9 states that they don't have to answer sellers' questions. This initiated an email battle which undoubtedly consumed more of the seller's time that it would have taken to simply do me the courtesy of confirming whether or not they'd received my payment. I am left not knowing if my payment was received and, if so, when/whether the gun has been shipped. I'm not naming names at this point as I feel gunbroker buyers might benefit from a change in your own terms and conditions which would require sellers to extend the simple courtesy of answering such basic questions.
I have used your service for years and have, up until now, encountered no problems. I hope this can be addressed.
William Hungate

• Li
    Lightered knot Jan 07, 2020

Gun sellers are typically jerks, I don't think they have any skills so when they make a few dollars by taking a picture and posting it, now all the sudden they are GODS!