Gunbroker — seller refuses to communicate with me.
I purchased a gun from a gunbroker seller on Nov.30th.
I mailed my payment 10 days ago. After a week I emailed the seller to ask if he had received my payment...something I routinely do and which I believe is understandable considering the unreliability of the postal service, particularly at this time of year. Rather than answering my question the seller told me to read "paragraph 9" of their terms and conditions. I was surprised to discover that paragraph 9 states that they don't have to answer sellers' questions. This initiated an email battle which undoubtedly consumed more of the seller's time that it would have taken to simply do me the courtesy of confirming whether or not they'd received my payment. I am left not knowing if my payment was received and, if so, when/whether the gun has been shipped. I'm not naming names at this point as I feel gunbroker buyers might benefit from a change in your own terms and conditions which would require sellers to extend the simple courtesy of answering such basic questions.
I have used your service for years and have, up until now, encountered no problems. I hope this can be addressed.
More Gunbroker Complaints & Reviews
- Gunbrokers.com - Unable To Get Account Closed, and Overcharges
- Gunbroker.com - They ignore me, then disable my account and remove my negative feedback against the offending vendor
- Gunbroker.com - worst eCommerce auction website in the history of the internet!
- Gunbroker.com - Do yourself a favor and take your business elsewhere
- Gunbroker.com - Fraud
- Gunbroker.com - They have no check's in place to stop the seller from jacking up the price of the auction
- Gunbroker.com - Terrible, unethical service
- Gunbroker - Customer service & billing
- Gunbroker.com - They have not replied to an email from over 3 weeks ago to reopen the account
- Gunbroker - item 803179166