Gunbrokeritem 803179166

F Apr 17, 2019

Complaint form to gun broker.

Hi hallo I nermin brodlic have gun broker account I accidentally clicked buy now but this is not a item I like or love, I want to cancell it the agent of gun broker notify me he can not remove it or delete it, it has to be payed for it, because of gun broker policy I don't understand why can not gun broker just cancel my item, because I never made real official transaction and item is not payed. They want me to pay for item why should I pay for item I don't like it don't make any sense o hope gun broker can change their policy .
4-17-019

RESOLVED

Nothing I was haapy

• Updated by Fritzland · Apr 17, 2019

Hi hallo I'm nermin brodlic I accidentally clicked on buy now on gun brokers .but I made my decision to cancel item [protected]

And gun brokers refuse to cancell my item they want me to pay for it.why is that happening on gun brokers.com

Sincerely nermin brodlic

• Bi
    Bigger Bullets LLC Nov 25, 2019

I am the seller that Mr. Brodlic purchased from on Gunbroker.com. Gunbroker does not allow sellers to cancel orders period. Once a member clicks on the purchase button the seller is charged commission fees regardless of successful completion of the transaction. The only recourse for the seller is to leave bad feedback. I suppose Gunbroker does this to circumvent sellers cancelling orders to avoid commission fees. This policy is clearly stated in the user agreement. It sucks but that's the way it is.