Gumtree Ukremoval of my ad

I advertised one puppy for sale. My ad was removed. I was assured it would be reinstated. It was not. They have accused me of being a commercial breeder. I have since sold this ONE puppy for £550 > I paid £600 plus vet fees. Could someone get them to at least admit they were wrong and apologise. I have sold this puppy through pets4homes. I am absolutely livid.

• Re
    Reviewer64040 Feb 02, 2016

This is not a complaint as such...I love going through gumtree and I've been able to get a lot of bargains...but I just want to say how feed up I am that every time I want to search a new category I have to set the distance again. This was never a problem with the site previously. Is there anything can be done to fix this?