GumTreeprocessing time of an ad for 48 hours

I posted an ad in Gumtree two days ago. Nobody could see it because it has spent more than 48 hours processing (once it was paid). I tried to contact with them and it´s completely impossible. I wrote 3 mails to its customer service and 10 messages from its live chat (when it worked). I never received an answer. If you can avoid Gumtree, do it.

• My
    Myko Mann Sep 23, 2012

This was a problem for me as well. Which is why I'd rather go with free ad listings, and just share them real quick to my social networks. Checkout www.iBuyWeSell.com - it does just that. My ad's up as soon as i post it, and there are quick share buttons for Facebook and Twitter. Hope this helps.