GumTreepaid for ads that were not posted but in 'inactive ads' basket

I have paid for 2 ads today that I can only find in my 'inactive ads' section in 'manage my ads'. There is no option for me to make these active.

I would like to situation fixed or receive my payment back! Am very annoyed with your website as spent an hour trying to find a contact to get in touch but received voicemail only wherever I called.

Date of incident June 27. two Ads, one for a decorative side table, one for a dining bench, both in area sw14 under my email [protected]@hotmail.com

Payment was confirmed but the ads are not placed and in 'inactive'. The same for another ad I placed 17 days ago. Please make these 3 ads 'active'