Having problems with Guess?

1877 444 8377 (USA and Canada)
1800 048 377 (Australia)
800 483 7387 (Switzerland & Europe)
+82 15 221 077 (South Korea)
1444 South Alameda Street
Los Angeles, California
Guess Europe
Strada Regina, 44, 6934 Bioggio, Switzerland

China
18F, no 288, Nanjing Rd. (W), HuangPu District, Shanghai, PRC

Complaints & Reviews

bag broken in less then a month

I saved for four months to purchase my very first Guess handbag due to my absolute love and admiration for the brand - and because they make super hot stuff. I made my purchase at Edgars Eastgate on my account with the intention to pay my account at the end of the month with my hard earned money. After a lot of shopping around I finally fell hopelessly in love with a black leather one. Took it home to admire and fell even more in love with it. After about 3 weeks I noticed that the leather where the bag zipped up there was bits of white sticking out from the inside of the bag. Without sounding like a total diva my heart dropped. I decided I could bear with the problem, but it continued to split much to my disappointment. I eventually took the bag back, Edgars were very snotting about refunding me. I just am really disappointed as I spent nearly R2000 on the bag, and I have not been able to find the same one or onesimilar one.

Its not that I will stop buying from Guess, as I still do, but I just really am upset about what happened. And would love to still have my bag.

damaged bag in less than 2 months

On July 7th, I bought a Guess bag in Rome, Italy. (i've got the bill in my possession to prove it). I then went back to Paris, France, where I live. Now I am in Rio de Janeiro for hollydays until September 14th and I found out that the edges of the handle were peeling off! It's a sort of a rubber that's glued to the edges of the plastic parts to keep it from tearing apart (the sewed parts are still ok, though). I'd like to know what can I do, the soonest as possible (to avoid it to continue peeling through). I can send photos of the damaged parts and a copy of the bill if necessary.

Janet Churchouse Nov 29, 2017

I had exactly the same problem with my bag, added to which the chain broke and the butterfly logo was lost. I have been offered a voucher by way of a refund but don't want any more of their products, did you manage to secure a cash refund?

prices

My Husband bought me a Guess watch for Christmas (Des 2009). He paid R1500.00 at American Swiss in Polokwane at the Savannah Branch. When we was Shopping at Savannah Mall again, we saw the exact same watch at Galaxy Polokwane at the price of R599 - How come that the price differ so much? More than half cheaper. American Swiss is not going to see me again.
I can not believe that 2 places opposite each other's prices can differ so much.
Regards
Grieta Pretorius
Polokwane
email: [protected]@iafrica.com
Cel: [protected]

haven't recd.

haven't recd the parcel yet dispatched on 1-10-09 from watches of switzerland (mumbai) to Guess? elite...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices