Menu

reviews & complaints

Growth Cave Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
15 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Growth Cave at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Growth Cave has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Growth Cave. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Growth Cave complaints 15

Sort by:

Newest Growth Cave reviews & complaints

5:18 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I am writing to file a formal complaint against Growth Cave, specifically highlighting their false advertising, deceptive business practices, and systematic strategy to avoid accountability. False Advertising of an Automated Program: Growth Cave's advertising heavily promoted a program that was purportedly largely automated and required minimal effort from...

Y
11:23 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I purchased the program for $9,800 back on 9/16/23. They had me pay through a 3rd party company called Ellective since I did not have that kind of money. In the on boarding call they stated that I easily make that back in a month. And that they would help me through the whole process until I made $10,000 in profit. Which would be pay back loan for course...

4:00 pm EDT

Growth Cave Growth Cave

This is a huge scam and they do not honor their “30 day ironclad guarantee” & their coaches do not help, nothing they promise is true & they keep trying to get more and more money out of you ti be able to follow their process, more software monthly fees.

Do not ware your time and money and do not believe their guarantee!

I followed all of their rules and canceled accordingly and they refuse to honor their guarantee. This nightmare has been going on since 6/2023-present.

Extremely unethical company.

Desired outcome: Refund

Is Growth Cave legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Growth Cave as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Growth Cave stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Growth Cave should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Growth Cave earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Growth Cave achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Growth Cave. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Growthcave.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Growth Cave website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Growthcave.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Growthcave.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Growth Cave, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Several positive reviews for Growth Cave have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Growth Cave has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 15 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • Website's registrar is popular among scammers, it means that a significant number of scammers have used that registrar to register domain names for their fraudulent websites. This can indicate that the registrar has lax verification processes, making it easier for scammers to register domains without providing accurate information.
  • Growthcave.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The growthcave.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Growth Cave protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
M
5:52 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

The KBA program, offered by GrowthCave, is a scam that doesn’t deliver what it’s guaranteed. It has– by far– the worst service delivery I have ever experienced in the world of online technology. I committed over $9,800US, with an additional $3800 that was taken off of my credit card without warning or notice. I was counting on this program to further...

M
11:41 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

The KBA program, offered by GrowthCave, is a scam that doesn’t deliver what it’s guaranteed. It has– by far– the worst service delivery I have experienced from any coaching program that I have purchased or participated in. I committed a staggering $9,800 USD to this program hoping for a transformational journey, but from the moment Growth Cave charged my...

K
1:31 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I wish I had come across this page before I purchased the Growth Cave product. All the complaints are legitimate, and I have been experiencing most of them, which I deeply resonate with. Growth Cave promised $10,000 in revenue, and this is why I purchased this program (I paid $6,000), but they do not provide the support needed to reach that goal. I've had...

11:18 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

KBA - Most of the 5 star reviews of GrowthCave are done within days of signing up for the program, so the 5 star ratings are not accurate. It is a step in GrowthCave’s process to ask for early reviews. What other company does that? Look at the comments. There are people who have been successful with the KBA program, but not nearly as many as represented...

K
2:12 pm EDT

Growth Cave GrowthCave and Growthbox.ai

I signed up for this costly program a couple of months ago, which promised easy setup with coaching along the way. For the 10K that I dished out, I expected it to be relatively easy (I'm a website designer and builder) with much support. I fully expected to be done and launched by now. I have been frustrated throughout the whole process. I was assigned a great coach to help me through it, but the response time is sometimes hours, and I haven't been available most of the time. When I block out a few hours in a day to work on it, I spend a great deal of it waiting for help and often have to move on to something else on my plate. I would not recommend this to anyone!

Desired outcome: I want my money back.

Update by Kathy Rausch
Sep 27, 2023 2:14 pm EDT

I wish I would have checked this website before purchasing.

G
3:06 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This is a total fraud. By them trying not to allow a cancellation policy for a program that definitely isn't the same thing he tells and sells in all his marketing videos is seriously wrong. I think anyone getting dealt with the way Lucas wants to deal with people, which is online robbery, should involve the FTC and some other government agencies. This is a...

C
8:09 am EDT

Growth Cave Knowledge based

I signed up with this company for side internet business to supplement income, unfortunately once I signed up all the promises of working with a coach did not happen, I started calling to reach out to someone for help, a coach did a zoom call once and disappeared. That was in July 2023, I sent emails, no response, I tried to join their Facebook page to see if I can learn from others and train myself, no response. They advertised a 30 day money back guarantee, when I knew that I wasn’t gonna get anywhere I asked to cancel the subscription and return the initial money paid and they did, however he refused to cancel the loan of $9800, $2300 was supposed to be paid as a down payment, just 2 days ago, they took $2300 from my account and I’ve been writing them to return my money plus the 2 months pay ($356.12/month) on the loan. Please I will like help in retrieving my money. I will want to get my money back and the loan canceled.

Desired outcome: Get my money refunded, below is his response that the subscription has been cancelled.Hey ,Your subscription has been canceled. Best of luck in the future. - Lucas

C
2:57 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

The program's initial promises and subsequent changes have left me feeling unsatisfied. Initially, it was conveyed that we would receive comprehensive support for running YouTube ads, with a promising example involving Taylor Swift. However, within a week, the entire roadmap shifted, requiring me to independently locate Facebook groups and establish a...

2:21 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Growth Cave no response from anyone trying to get my money back

I signed upon August fifth. MY transaction number is 3HK558564R826790H

I have been calling the person on the voice mail at [protected] and left many messages. I also sent emails to my original call I think his name Robbie.

I want my money back I have been trying to cancel since the 7th. This is no way to run an airline!

robin newberger

[protected]

Desired outcome: My money back I would appreciate a response

Update by Robin Newberger
Aug 21, 2023 2:44 pm EDT

I have contacted every phone number in existence. I want my money back I started calling

the second day after purchase no response nothing I have been calling almost everyday.

Update by Robin Newberger
Aug 21, 2023 2:22 pm EDT

I signed upon August fifth. MY transaction number is 3HK558564R826790H

A
8:09 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Growth Cave Growth Cave and Lucas Lee Tyson did not fulfill contract or 30 day money back guarantee

It is true! Growth Cave did not fulfill their end of the contract. Lucas Lee Tyson took $9800 from our family of 4 and did not honor his 30 day money back guarantee. Our coach, Evan Bladh quit and gave us no help. For two weeks we asked for a new coach and no one reached out to us. We asked for our money back and they said their contract was to keep our money. We then receive a message from Jordan Marksberry and he referred us to their lawyer who we will be contact.

Desired outcome: We want them to release our funds for the loan of $9800.

View 0 more photos
1 comment
D
D
Deanna Slo
, US
Aug 28, 2023 9:33 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I’m in agreement. I have not received any contact from Jordan. The coaches are not coaching, they brush you aside if you can get one. Calls are always being canceled or there is some type of glitch.

L
1:20 pm EDT

Growth Cave They’re misrepresented course with a deceptive, moneyback guarantee

TOTAL SCAM The internet is saturated with SEO positive feedback, but I purchased their misrepresented program in March and I was told so many lies that were included in this course yet I quickly realize it’s a heavy duty courseload that they expect you spend every waking hour with their pointless assignments. So many assignments, yet I still spent most of my time seeking outside resources to better explain what they were trying to say. Then it dawned on me I could’ve just done this alone. Why spend the 6800? he only reason I felt comfortable spending $6800 was because of their money-back guarantee in 30 days plus your so-called investment. So after two weeks of not having access to 80% of the modules, yet they required another $150(?) for an additional platform additional program as well. They encourage people to pay such large fee for coaching ideas like guitar coaching, and teaching coaching but will never see that investment back because there’s no demand for that. This meat head Ozie intimidates others by saying self-doubt imposter syndrome and it must quickly get it out of your head. However, it’s just reality sinking in and they don’t want you to live in reality. I found it cultish I got kicked off immediately for voicing concerns publicly on the platform and then told I couldn’t have a refund after two weeks. I believe they perfected bank disputes because they knew exactly what to submit and how to navigate it but I’m not done because this is not the definition of a Legal sale, so I am going to expose them until they want to give me my money back. Otherwise, I’ll have fun doing it. wow I was right about their SCO manipulation because they found this within hours so obviously they’re actively on the web and I don’t see 88% of positive feedback being legitimate and if we have to go to court and you have to prove that they are or else you’ll have to pay your fines for practicing unethical business practices. It’s not sustainable to have a scam long-term. You should just be ethical, but some people are psychopaths.

Desired outcome: My money back

1 comment
ranko32
, US
Nov 19, 2023 4:55 pm EST
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

were you able to get anywhere with this? There's so many of us with the exact same experience that there's got to be a way we can band together.

J
11:52 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This company uses deceptive advertising to entice customers to purchase their services. I purchased a $40k program on 02.15.23 and it was advertised that the company would do everything for you to setup an online course. They advertise it as “done for you” and that you get one-on-one access to Lucas Lee-Tyson at all times. All I received for the $40k I paid...

Read full review of Growth Cave and 12 comments

Overview of Growth Cave customer experience

Growth Cave has consistently received negative feedback from consumers due to poor customer service. Many customers have reported issues with inaccurate billing, failure to deliver promised results, and a lack of communication from the company. Additionally, numerous complaints have been lodged about the company's deceptive marketing tactics and unethical business practices. As a result, customers are advised to exercise caution when dealing with Growth Cave and to seek out alternative options for business growth.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Growth Cave contacts