Growing Rich with Google / Google Money Profitfraud & cheating!

J

I paid for shipping of a cd, $1.97 and three months later I was charged $39.95. I never authorized this and is not in their conditions. SCAM ALERT!!!

• Kl
    Kleber DG Dec 05, 2007

You say that this was not in their terms and conditions???
    Well I beg to defer the difference because it does say it: on the terms and disclosures page after you put your information and they want you to pay for the $1.95 fee.. it says it on the bottom.. LOOK HERE:

This is what the bottom says:

~~~

Dec. 5, 2007 14:44:39

Terms and Disclosures. By clicking "Ship My FREE Kit!" I am ordering the Google Money Profit™ CD and trial membership for $1.95 S&H, after the 7-day trial I will be charged thirty-nine dollars and ninety-five cents a month thereafter if I do not cancel. I also agree to the 14 day and 21 day bonus trials to Grant Master™ and Network Agenda™ for seven dollars and ninety-five cents a month and nine dollars and ninety five cents a month thereafter, should I choose not to cancel. I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy & Terms & Conditions. Charges will appear on credit/debit statements as "Growing Rich W/ Google." Cancel any time at [protected].

ANY QUESTIONS????

jamie klepper Dec 11, 2007

the phone number given to cancel does not work.

Dave Dec 11, 2007

I paid for shipping of a cd, $1.97 and less than a month later I was charged $39.95. I never authorized this and is not in their conditions. SCAM ALERT !!!

• Re
    Renato Cecilio Dec 11, 2007

I have been charged 39.95 and I just received cd last week. I can't even get any help frm customer service to log in to my suppose to be account. Tried calling to cancel at [protected] and [protected] but have been left on hold for a long time. Looks like this is really a scam!!!

• Re
    Renato Cecilio Dec 11, 2007

In fairness. Finally, got a response from customer service rep Jessica, said they will refund $39.95 within 3 to 4 days. Just have to be very patient in waiting while on hold. It took me about half an hour before finally getting to speak to someone.

Dale Hansen Dec 12, 2007

I was shocked when I got charged the $39.95 fee also and called the customer service number. I got through right away, but I called around 7pm CST. They offered to refund my money and also cancelled the add on trials. I agreed to let the payment stand and if I decide to stay on, I will only be billed $29.95 per month. I have until Jan 8 2008 to decide if I want to continue. thought they were very reasonable. I would like to know if the program really works. It looks very complicated to use.

• Ry
    Ryan Dec 12, 2007

I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the services you've been receiving from our company. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page (as stated above by Kleber Dg in his comment), the confirmation page and in the confirmation/thank you email. It is also disclosed in the Terms and Conditions of the offer. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days depending on which bonuses apply and we would not have charged anyone had you canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer ends.

For customer service you may call [protected] and they'll be happy to cancel your account. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please call me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately.

My cell number is [protected] and my email address is [protected]@wskc.org.

Sincerely,

Ryan R.

• Be
    Bettie Davis Dec 13, 2007

I did order a CD for Growing Rich with Google, thinging for sure anything with Google would be safe. I only asked for information and orderd the CD. The CD never arrived and I have received this month charges for Google for profit for $39.95 and other charges for $7.95 and for $9.95 for two things I never ordered or heard of. One is something about Grant Masters and the other is Network Asistant, a day planner thing I am told. I called one of the numbers on my credit card charges and reached rep. Kim at Raven Media. she explained what had occured about the 7 day trial and how it was all explained when I ordered and in the emails I had received and with the $1.97 CD. I did not receive the CD and I do not open email from senders I do not know. Kim cancelled the charges for the future, but would not refund my money. While I am charged for service I did not receive, I do not have any login info. Kim gave me a "complimentary" use of two of the products and created Login info for me. I immediately received that confirmation of login info from both sites AND was thanked for my order. Dear God, looks like I have signed up again. When I tried to reply to these emails, they all came back from the webmaster. I am afraid to login so I can cancel. Help.

BDavis, Louisiana

• Er
    Erwene Chiu Dec 14, 2007

I canceled whatever it is that they said I ordered. For one thing, I did not order anything nor did I fill out any form regarding Growing Rich with Google. I don't even know how they got my credit card #. If I didn't check my bank account today I wouldn't have known that $1.95 fee was charged to my account. I contacted my bank right away and they told me that It looks like a telemarketing. I don't even remember talking to anyone on the phone about any of this. I called the company, and they said I signed up yesterday. I didn't even purchase anything online yesterday. I think this is fraud.

cheng Dec 18, 2007

This is BullS**T I have been charged $1.95 fee for shipping then another $39.95. I've tried calling customer service to cancel and everytime it says to hold telling me I'm caller number 30 and your current wait time is 40 mins. What a Scam!!!

Joleen Flota Dec 19, 2007

How to I cancel further charges and shipments I do not want?

• Em
    Emily Grandin Dec 20, 2007

Why is it that some can get a refund and I can not?? I am going to my bank and telling them not to pay this amount!! What a scam. I can't believe you guys are doing this! Don't you have any ethics what so ever? Thanks for canceling my unauthorized subscription.. that didn't say anything about it in the terms and discloser's.

• Ar
    art Dec 20, 2007

I understand everyone's concern. But the real question is did anyone really use the information and make money beyond the monthly charge?

• Dt
    D. Tingle Dec 20, 2007

I agree, paid for the shipping of there CD $1.95 but 2 months later I have still not recieved anything. I keep checking my email for my confirmation page but I yet to have recieved one. And also when I go to the site I cannot log in so there is no help. All the while I am still getting charged there fees $39.95. I would have at least liked to see what I bought. Currently I am still looking for a way out.

Oh yea one more thing can anyone ttell me if this actually works???

D. Tingle

• As
    ashley smith Dec 26, 2007

Okay i don't know how they got my number but im still in school and they call my cell, house, and email me non stop so i ordered the trial for 7 days just so they could leave me alone and it said it would only be $1.96 and now i get my bank statement saying i owe $39 because of over draft i didn't even have any darn money in the bank these ### i don't have the number to call and cancel could someone please tell me what number to call because the numbers above don't work i need my money back!

james atkins Dec 31, 2007

I ordered the $1.95 cd (shipping charge only), recieved it one day AFTER i recieved my credit card bill for $39.95 for the service. I called the credit card co., they cancelled the charge, and told me to call the number that was given for cancelling the service. i called the number was told there would be a five minute wait, after 45 minutes the five minute wait had become a 35 minute wait with 68 callers ahead of me. if i had joined the service, and done what google had told me, according to their claim, i would have made several hundred dollars while waiting for their rep. to answer my call. I believe this to be a total scam, and now know how google owners have become so wealthy,through FRADULANT practices.

• Sc
    Scammed and upset Dec 31, 2007

The "Growing Rich With Google" number, [protected], is never answered, so there is no way to cancel. I have tried numerous times in the last month and always get seemingly random recordings about the number of callers ahead of me. The message will start with something like 80 callers ahead of me, then increase, then decrease, then finally the messages just stop playing although the call is not terminated -- until I hang up an hour or two later. One poster claimed this is not a scam and that we all should've read the fine print. But the fact is, there is either no way to cancel or else it is extremely difficult to cancel -- guaranteeing that they can hit you up for $39.95 plus $7.95 plus $9.95 at least once or twice -- or more, if they never answer their "customer service" number.

I did get through to "Jessica" at the number for networkagenda.com and she agreed to refund the $9.95, but when I asked if she was affiliated with "Growing Rich With Google" or "Grant Search Assistant," she said no, those are separate companies. Yet someone else on this board reported that a "Jessica" answered the "Growing Rich With Google" number and agreed to cancel the $39.95 charges. Funny how there is a Jessica at more than one of these companies. I doubt that is a coincidence.

The voicemail on the cell phone number given by "Ryan R" is full, so good luck trying to go that route. Your best bet is to contact the fraud department at your credit card company and get them to remove the charges.

None of these companies are affiliated with Google, and the real Google has already been contacted regarding the use of the trademarked Google name by these scam artists.

james c prince Jan 01, 2008

anyone that defends this company is full of it.this is a scam. i am currently waitin on hold but the wait time increases everytime the message comes back on. i am going to call the fraud department of my bank. if anyone has any info that can help please email me. this is ridiculous. impossible to cancel

• Fe
    Felix Chunga Jan 03, 2008

On december 02,2007 received confirmation of my payment of $1.95 by the CD offered by free, I accepted the payment with my credit card, but 3 weeks after google charged without my authorization to my credit card $39.95, and this is an abuse against me because I sent an email to google claiming that the username and password that they gave me is not accepted by the web.

I haven't received till to day the response to my eamil, and I can't make the work that they offer me.

I hope not be charged with any other amount of money if don't arrange the problem that I have informed.

• Gr
    Greg Minkel Jan 05, 2008

I am also another victim of this scam. The way I read it was similiar to the majority of postings. Only the shipping of 1.95 nothing about the 39.95 that caused numerous overdraft charges. I have talked to my bank and will be following up with my banks fraud division ASAP!

Michael K. Neglio Jan 08, 2008

I need to know how to cancel this as I do not have time to do it and am getting charged monthly. I don't even have the site that my username and password match. Please let me know how to cancel.
    Mike

• Ta
    Tamieka Whitted Jan 10, 2008

I recently received the disk in the mail. I knew that I had no intention on becoming a member and didn't want my credit card to be charged the 39.95. When I went to look for the original email in my inbox that I used to get to the website to begin, the webpage no longer worked. I don't know if it was just the link to the site or what. Then I went to the site listed www. googlemoneyprofit.com and the site looked so generic I began to worry that this was a scam. I decided to google this Google Money Profit and found this complaint website. As I began to read I started to panic, and called the [protected] number someone listed in their complaint. I was prompted that there were 2 calls ahead of me. Then a representative named Jacob assisted me with no problems. He cancelled my service, questioned the reason, and gave me a confirmation number. Quick and painless....so far. I will wait and see what happens.

• To
    Tom Briggs Jan 11, 2008

I called their customer service # to cancel my subscription and had no problems. Actually, I was on hold for about 5 minutes, they told me what number I was in line for the next customer rep and the music wasn't that bad. Rose was very pleasant and helpful and had my subscription cancelled in no time.
    Now, Network Agenda was another story. Those ( ) had me waiting for about 10 minutes (music wasn't that bad, either) then system voice had me state reason for call, name and card info, then cut me off (hung up). Tried it twice, same results. Had to go through credit card to cancel.

• Ju
    Julio Bozzano Jan 14, 2008

Every month growing rich w google take from my credit card money or best, stolen my money why don't stop, I need my money back.

• Do
    DON BOSSERMAN Jan 14, 2008

CANCEL ALL CHARGES TO MY MASTER CARD..$1.96 AND MONTHLY CHARGES AT $26.95 PER MONTH. I WILL ADVISE. MASTER CARD AS WELL. MY MASTER CARD NUMBER IS [protected] NAME IS DON BOSSERMAN PROCESS NO CHARGES TO MY CARD.

• De
    Debbie Hope Jan 18, 2008

I was also stupid enough to fall for this. I did not agree to have my cc provided to third party or affiliate programs butn thats exactly what happened. I was charged $39.95 for the Growing Rich w/Google - refund is being processed; $7.95 for BSM/Grant Search Asst - refund being processed; $9.95 for Network Agenda.com - have not been able to contact yet; and $33.87 for Reward Me More Live - I was give an address to dispute the charge. Free trial or not these companies should not have been given credit card and bank information without the express permission of the account holder. If a free trial is provided they should cancel automatically unless notified not the other way around. I was notified of one of these free trials, not four, nor should I have to write to a company to dispute charges that Google is responsible for providing my cc information to without my permission. Google should stop this practice before they hurt more people.

• Ji
    Jim Jan 21, 2008

I ordered this, of course cause it sounded to good to be true. It is., 1st off I didnt even get the CD that i ordered. 2nd Im not rich (if i was why would i want it) so i cant pay 39.95 a month if im not making money now can I? Im tired of all these offers wanting to make u rich(er) and not helping people like me, if these offers were as good as they say there are they offer more than 7 days free, and a money back gurantee. I guess there arent as good as they claim, nice going google.

michelle Jan 27, 2008

OK I just purchased the CD for information they do not tell you until after you purchase it that they will be charging you. I wll be canceling my order what a ss holes. If they were standing right in front of me i would kick their a ss...

• Ry
    Ryan Feb 01, 2008

My cell number is [protected] and my email address is [protected]@wskc.org.

Sincerely,

Ryan R.

david Feb 28, 2008

If you all read the website/phonecall they made, it clearly states in the terms of condition which is something you should probably read before giving out your credit card number. have some common sense people seriously. I just called the number, at 12:00 pm and got right through from beginning to end of phone call lasted two minutes including wait time and talking time. they were very helpful in cancelling but the question wasnt how many people got charged this amount, the question was is the cd worth the 1.95 for shipping whethor u got charged for ur stupidity or not. dont get me wrong it seems like some of you are having trouble with the customer service line but try at different times of the day it makes a big difference. thanks and try answering the question for the man who wrote the question.

chris Mar 03, 2008

OH DAVID, THE ANTAGONISTIC NARCISSIST, I HOPE YOU GET THE REAL RYAN TREATEMENT. YOU DESERVE IT.

• Ad
    adam Mar 11, 2008

Hello my name is Adam and I am a scam victim. Same situation obviously, however when I called the customer service number above [protected] I got Jacob in about 60 seconds and he asked for account information and reason for canceling. Gave me a confirmation number and we were done. I didn't ask for money back, thought I would leave it as a lesson to myself for being that stupid in the first place. And I called at 5:00p.m. mountain standard time

Mi Phan Mar 12, 2008

I'm also a victim of this Scam. I only see FREE CD GUIDE with ONLY 1.95 SHIPPING, I din'd see anything about the 39.99. Now they take money out of my bank account every months. I put my trust with GOOGLE, I thought it's a pretisgous business. I never imagine that company is a SCAM. Somebody need to do something to STOP this SCAM right away. It seems like there are more and more victims fall into their trap everyday.

Jo Mar 12, 2008

read all blogs and what firsts leads you to their site is this at "at home job offer " Get Rich with the Internet's Top Company – GOOGLE" so of course you think it's THE GOOGLE, however, when you get to their actual website describing the job and selling you the system, it clearly states in the bottom line in their website "Copyright © Easy Net Income™ 2008 - All Rights Reserved.
    You must be 18 years or older to order. Google does not sponsor, endorse, nor is in any way affiliated with Easy Net Income™."
    So it's not THE REAL GOOGLE.
    By the time they charge the $39.93 haven't any of you tested out the system? Did all of you get a website that was unresponsive?
    They are everywhere on the net, surely a million peeps have tried this... someone has to be making money...but who?
    I'm still not convinced it's a scam because everyone seems to eventually get their $$ back. Did anyone actualy get to try this system? I'm crazy curious:)
    Jo

• St
    steven milner Mar 21, 2008

I have also been scammed by Google and a company called Network Agenda.com. For over a year they were charging an unauthorized charge to my credit card of $7.95. Their claim was that I ordered a CD from Google. This never happened. And since I never cancelled, I have been charged. Lesson learned; read your credit card statements closely every month.
    You CAN stop these charges when the company won't.

1. File a complaint with the fraud dept. of your card company.
    2. Change you card account number.
    3. Write a letter to your State Attorney General's Office and one to the State Attorney General in the state where Network Agenda is located. (on your statement).

It works, the charges have stopped to my card. Will work with bank accounts too.

• Ra
    RAS Mar 25, 2008

I too have been scammed and I agree with all the other people. Nowhere did I read that I would be charged an additional $39.95 My understanding was that I needed to wait for the cd and then at that point I could decide if the program was for me. When I called the customer service # on the cd I was basiclly told "tough luck", well I then found this forum and called Ryan Riddle`s # only to leave a message. Now I`m going to spend even more of my time and money and let my bank take care of it. This is not the first time I have been ripped off by one of these marketing scams. It seems all you have to do is show an interest in what they offer and you get screwed. In the future I am going to reply to them with EXTREME prejudice informing them never to offer me anything EVER and I`m not sure that will stop them.

• Ra
    RAS Mar 25, 2008

I too have been ripped off. called and canceled it and was told tough luck. even got a phone call from Ryan chastizing me that I was not interested in success and he was done waisting time with me. What a rip off! never again will I be interested in anything to do with making money online. It`s all nothing but a scam.

• Vy
    Vy Le Mar 27, 2008

I was receive email comfirm I had ordered Googlemoneyprofit software CD, Google money profit membership, Grand Master membership, Netword Agenda membership. They charge $2.29 for something I never order, I don't even know who they are and how they got on my credit card. I call them to canceled my account and also call the credit card company to close that account. They will investigation on this unauthorized charge.

Ann Henshaw Mar 31, 2008

These people will rip you off saying that you will get a job. Then they suprise you after 7 days and say that you will be paying also for some legal firm that is supposed to help you, not get you paid! They then ask for more money in getting you to try and by and sell crap off of ebay DAHH already knew I could do that. They trick you and then make you pay them 39.99 over and over and over again until you have to cancle your account. They need to be put out of business. What a horrible business.

• Ro
    Roxanne Osmudnson Il Apr 04, 2008

Google is taking money that they are not authorized to take! I ordered a cd for 1.95 and never got it through the mail. I didn’t think much of it. Then after a couple months bank account is going down. The account I used went into the red because they were taking 39.95 without my knowledge and now I have to have my Bank deal with the matters because it is all fraud!! When I tried to research this stuff on “google”….strange….I get all kinds of complaint pages but google won’t let you print out those pages somehow. So I took pictures! Proof enough. Plus I do have the links however long they will let them stay up.
    Cancel your cards and get new cards immediately and Good Luck!
    Roxanne Osmundson IL