Growing Rich with Google / Google Money Profitfraud & cheating!

J

I paid for shipping of a cd, $1.97 and three months later I was charged $39.95. I never authorized this and is not in their conditions. SCAM ALERT!!!

• Ry
    Ryan Sin Dec 27, 2010

Jeremy Johnson FTC lawsuit is valued over 500 Million dollars.
    - Jeremy Johnson and Todd Vowel are actively involved in money laundering. Jeremy Johnson, Todd Vowel, Jason Vowels, Bryce Payne, Jason Peterson, Paul Ford, Duane Fielding, Ryan Riddle are all MAIN TARGETS in a criminal investigation from the FDIC for money laundering and processing casino games.
    - Jeremy Johnson has over 10 million hidden in the mountains of St George
    - When Jeremy Johnson is finished scamming his victims from millions, he than sells the consumers credit card information to Jason Peterson in Tampa Florida.
    - Jeremy Johnson has illegally paid Mark Shurtleff thousands of dollars through various “ shell companies” along with Cory Pulsipher the active sheriff.
    - Jeremy Johnson has lost over 15 million gambling at Wynn Las Vegas.

Contact: Jeremy Johnson directly: [protected]
    FTC Contact: Collot Guerard: [protected]
    AG Contact: Mark Shurtleff [protected], [protected]
    Senate Contact Bob Bennett: [protected]

For Release: 12/22/2010
    FTC Charges Massive Internet Enterprise with Scamming Consumers Out of Millions Billing Month-After-Month for Products and Services They Never Ordered
    Defendants Allegedly Created 51 Shell Companies to Carry Out Deception
    The Federal Trade Commission is taking legal action against a far-reaching Internet enterprise that allegedly has made millions of dollars by luring consumers into “trial” memberships for bogus government-grant and money-making schemes, and then repeatedly charging them monthly fees for these and other memberships that they never signed up for. The FTC seeks to stop the illegal practices and make the defendants pay redress to consumers and give up their ill-gotten gains.
    “No consumer should be sucker-punched into making payments for products they don’t know about and don’t want, ” said FTC Chairman Jon Leibowitz.
    The FTC’s complaint alleges that the defendants offer consumers bogus money-making and government-grant opportunities. They claim that the offers are “free” or “risk-free, ” and that they will charge customers only a small shipping and handling fee.
    According to the FTC’s complaint, the operation, doing business under the name I Works and controlled by Jeremy Johnson and nine other individuals, uses websites that tout the availability of government grants to pay personal expenses or pitch various money-making programs. The websites offer “free” information at no risk and ask consumers to provide their credit or debit card numbers to pay for a small shipping and handling fee such as $1.99. When consumers provide their billing information, though, I Works proceeds to charge them hefty one-time fees of up to $129.95 and monthly recurring fees of up to $59.95 for the grant or money-making programs. I Works charges them additional monthly fees for one or more unrelated programs that consumers did not agree to.
    The FTC’s complaint alleges that this scheme has caused hundreds of thousands of consumers to seek chargebacks – reversals of charges to their credit cards or debits to their banks accounts. The high number of chargebacks has landed the defendants in VISA’s and MasterCard’s chargeback monitoring programs, resulted in millions of dollars in fines for excessive chargebacks, and prevented the defendants from getting access to the credit card and debit card billing systems using their own names. To keep the scam going, the defendants tricked banks into giving them continued access to these billing systems by creating 51shell companies with figurehead officers, and by providing the banks with phony “clean” versions of their websites.
    The FTC has charged the defendants with violating the FTC Act by misrepresenting that government grants are available for paying personal expenses, that consumers are likely to obtain grants by using the defendants’ program, that users of their money-making products will earn substantial income, and that their offers are free or risk-free. The complaint also alleges that defendants failed to disclose that consumers who pay a nominal shipping and handling fee will be enrolled in expensive plans that charge consumers fees until they cancel, and that the defendants charged consumers’ credit cards and debited their bank accounts without their consent.
    In addition, the FTC alleges that defendants posted deceptive positive reviews and used deceptive testimonials that misrepresented the benefits of their grant services. Finally, the FTC has charged the defendants with violating the Electronic Fund Transfer Act and Regulation E by debiting consumers’ bank accounts without their signed written consent and without providing consumers with a copy of the written authorization.
    As alleged in the complaint, the defendants gained access to the Visa and MasterCard systems through many entities. The banks included Wells Fargo, N.A., HSBC Bank USA, First Regional Bank, Harris National Association, and Columbus Bank and Trust Company. The payment processors the defendants used included First Data, ECHO, Global Payment Systems, Litle & Co., Moneris, Payment Tech, Trident, and Vital, as well as independent sales organizations, including CardFlex, RDK Inc., Merchant eSolutions, Pivotal Payments, PowerPay, and Swipe Merchant Solutions.

The FTC complaint names 10 individuals, 10 corporations, and 51 shell companies as defendants. As alleged in the complaint, the lynchpin of the enterprise is Jeremy Johnson, the sole owner and officer of I Works Inc., which has done business under numerous names. The FTC’s complaint names Johnson and nine other individual defendants: Duane Fielding; Andy Johnson; Loyd Johnston; Scott Leavitt; Scott Muir; Bryce Payne; Kevin Pilon; Ryan Riddle; and Terrason Spinks. In addition, the 10 corporate defendants are: I Works Inc.; Anthon Holdings Corp.; Cloud Nine Marketing Inc.; CPA Upsell Inc.; Elite Debit Inc.; Employee Plus Inc.; Internet Economy Inc.; Market Funding Solutions Inc.; Network Agenda LLC; and Success Marketing Inc.
    The 51 shell companies named in the complaint are Big Bucks Pro Inc., Blue Net Progress Inc., Blue Streak Processing Inc., Bolt Marketing Inc., Bottom Dollar Inc., doing business as BadCustomer.com, Bumble Marketing Inc., Business First Inc., Business Loan Success Inc., Cold Bay Media Inc., Costnet Discounts Inc., CS Processing Inc., Cutting Edge Processing Inc., Diamond J. Media Inc., Ebusiness First Inc., Ebusiness Success Inc., Ecom Success Inc., Excess Net Success Inc., Fiscal Fidelity Inc., Fitness Processing Inc., Funding Search Success Inc., Funding Success Inc., GG Processing Inc., GGL Rewards Inc., Highlight Marketing Inc., Hooper Processing Inc., Internet Business Source Inc., Internet Fitness Inc., Jet Processing Inc., JRB Media Inc., Lifestyles For Fitness Inc., Mist Marketing Inc., Money Harvest Inc., Monroe Processing Inc., Net Business Success Inc., Net Commerce Inc., Net Discounts Inc., Net Fit Trends Inc., Optimum Assistance Inc., Power Processing Inc., Premier Performance Inc., Pro Internet Services Inc., Razor Processing Inc., Rebate Deals Inc., Revive Marketing Inc., Simcor Marketing Inc., Summit Processing Inc., The Net Success Inc., Tranfirst Inc., Tran Voyage Inc., Unlimited Processing Inc., and Xcel Processing Inc.
    The Commission vote to file the complaint was 5-0. The complaint was filed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Nevada.
    NOTE: The Commission authorizes the filing of a complaint when it has “reason to believe”
    that the law has been or is being violated, and it appears to the Commission that a proceeding is in the public interest. The complaint is not a finding or ruling that the defendants have actually violated the law.
    The Federal Trade Commission works for consumers to prevent fraudulent, deceptive, and unfair business practices and to provide information to help spot, stop, and avoid them. To file a complaint in English or Spanish, visit the FTC’s online Complaint Assistant or call 1-877-FTC-HELP [protected]). The FTC enters complaints into Consumer Sentinel, a secure, online database available to more than 1, 800 civil and criminal law enforcement agencies in the U.S. and abroad. The FTC’s Web site provides free information on a variety of consumer topics.
    MEDIA CONTACT:
    (FTC File No. 1023015)
    (I Works)

• Si
    SickOfTheOnlineScam Dec 21, 2009

I'm still fighting my bank. they charged me over $100 and made it imposssible for me to cancel. I can't believe they're in jail...I am trying everything, I think, people jsut give up because it's not much money but this is crazy that they have been doing this for years and nothing happens to them. I am in wrong business. I am also reporting this to general attorney and i really think, everybody should get all the names together get report with numbers so that they have to do something about it...

• Ya
    YABBERDABBADOO Aug 20, 2009

Hi guys I would just like to thank you all for speaking out about your horrible encouters with this obvious scam. I am in a very tough spot and was looking around for other money means and obviously this isn't a good option. I hope you all get the refund and cancellations that you need. Thanks again.

• Hj
    hjl116 Aug 11, 2009

In order to cancel this, the representative told me to send an email to [email protected] and to put the following in the body and subject lines:

Subject: Trial Cancellation

I spoke with Amy, and I'd like to cancel my subscription immediately. (Give reason for canceling).

password - green

Order# (your order number)

(The name you gave when ordering)

Anne C. Jul 23, 2009

How can you possibly have time to read all the Terms & Conditions when they say you only have a small amount of time to complete your credit card, phone number etc. information and have a stop watch at the top of the form?????????

I should have figured it out, but I was fooled. They don't want you to have time to read the terms, because if you did you wouldn't sign up!

Very deceptive practices.

• Fa
    Fake Google Ad Jul 20, 2009

This is the biggest pyramid scam I have ever seen. I also sent for the cd for 1.95, and before you know it I am receiving all kinds of telemarketing calls. My credit card has been billed numerous times. I got through to google by calling [protected] and it was answered within 5 minutes. She agreed to cancel my subscription, however refused to reimburse my account for the 48.75 they charged me. I have contacted my bank and am contesting the charge. Also, people, be sure to contact the Better Business Bureau and give them your complaint against google. If they are continuing to rip off everyone on the network, they certainly do not deserve to be affiliated with any internet search engine. They deserve to be taken to court just like anyone else would be if they infringed upon your personal information to deceive you.

• Lb
    lbpdx2 Jul 07, 2009

Oh and beware I keep getting bombarded by telemarketers for completely unrelated things -- like I applied for more information about online college?! I called to demand they remove my name from EVERYTHING and I still get calls and texts!

They got me by telling me they were sending me a free book -- no book, just a lot of headaches. Guess I'll be chatting it up with my attorney general about this.

• Pc
    PCYW Jul 01, 2009

CANCEL ur credit card. The bank will give you a new one in 2 weeks time.

I am lucky to find this web site out early and I immediately call the bank to delete my credit card.

I am from Ireland.

I felt sad for those who is in need of money (so that's why they sign up, so that's why they lost a bit of their mind, so that's why the story of the woman who called Mary Dubois got their heart) and being scammed by this.

The redirect link from the story of Mary Dubois is not even Google Profit Money. It's not until I downloaded the software and read the email that I got the name Google Profit Money and I searched about it and I got into this web. THANKS for people who set up this web by the way.

It is a scam because it charges without ur consent. It can't be reached easily to cancel and even you did cancel, you are still be charged.

• Na
    natnice Jul 01, 2009

hi micmicy what bs you talking about this is a scam though and though and why so many people are saying they cant get though and why are they taking peoples money out of their account without their consent., and also a million numbers and they keep moving and have you tried the disk loaded with virses it doesnt even work.

• Mi
    MicMicy Jul 01, 2009

None of you are telling the truth. If you read the contract like you were supposed to you would know that this isn't a SCAM you just aren't using the program properly.

I just signed up today after researching about the product. Once I found out that there was a charge I called the number. I got an answer right away and just cancelled 5 mins after signing up.

HELLO!! Get it together read the TERMS AND CONDITIONS! And the company does answer the phone right away.

If you want to try out the product you can just don't forget to cancel early.

• Bk
    B. Kozell Jun 30, 2009

This is definitely a scam - if anyone tells you differently, I certainly would suspect they are paid employees of the company behind the scam. The "new name" for the same scam now appears to be "Google Money Master." I'm not easily duped by scams, I'm intelligent, and also run the latest & greatest software to protect against this sort of fraud. As the post above me stated, there was a "legitimate looking" web page opened to a newspaper article. Not beyond the realm of possibility for me, as I read a lot of "online papers." I figured I had opened it for future reading. All of my security software thinks everything is just grand. I'm also a computer tech by trade. Nothing really stood out as being a huge scam or "get rich quick scheme." And at just over $2, how could I go wrong? It wasn't until AFTER I was billed that warning bells in my own head went off. Suddenly it was "suggested" that I sign up for this & that - all for free (ya, right). I was already aware of the fine print with the initial offer. I had a 7-day trial on the "Search Market Members Site" - if I didn't cancel within 7 days, I would be billed $59.95 PER MONTH. There's a 14-day trial to the "Grant Membership Page", and carries a $7.95 monthly fee if you don't cancel. Lastly, there was the "Network Agenda Membership Page" for a 21 day trial at $9.95 per month. This is the very minimum you'll be "signed up" for. If you selected other options during the process, you'll have other things to cancel.

I received the confirmation e-mail - of which I am keeping, just in case. The phone number to call at the bottom is [protected]. This all took place two hours ago, and I called to cancel roughly 30 minutes ago. I didn't have to wait at all, probably because it's close to 3:00am Eastern Standard Time.

I was also given 3 cancellation confirmation numbers, but I don't trust it at all. I already called my credit card company, but unfortately I'll have to wait to call during regular business hours to speak to a representative. I'll be reporting this scam to the credit card company. I'll also be requesting a new card.

Oh, how do I know it's a scam? Well, the web page in my browser was http://www.net-news-daily.com. It's safe to open as of this writing, but for the technically inclined, I HIGHLY suggest you view the source code on the page. You'll see some re-directs to other pages, and no doubt someone else is getting credit for you signing up to this scam. Depending on where you live, the top title of the "online newspaper" article will change. For me, it currently says "Oakville". When I connect to a client's system & try it, it says "Brampton." Do NOT be fooled. It seems as though this scam is well-crafted. I suggest ANYONE who has signed up for this cancel IMMEDIATELY and call their credit card company to take further action. For those technically inclined/interested, here's the source code I viewed:

millions of American are finding themselves without jobs, sufficient retirement or
    paychecks coming in. In March alone the number of unemployed increased by 694, 000 to 13.2 million. Throughout history those on the cutting edge have adapted and prospered by knowing how to adapt to current economic climates, and this trend may once again be taking place on the internet.

heard the stories of people making internet millions and now, it appears you don't have to be a technology guru at all to quickly get started making a decent income online.
    It's called Google Money Master and it's taking the internet and business communities alike by storm.
    While
    researching the online-job phenomenon for this article I found countless stories of
    every day people making between $250 - $1000 a day from their homes.
    They explain that they're posting links on websites using hugely popular text advertising
    applications like
    Below is an excerpt from one site.
    "Basically I actually make around $5, 500 to $7, 000 a month from Google. Not a ton of money. But, very solid and good. I was able to replace my previous job's income, working less than 10 hours a week on my computer at home." - Kevin H.
    we've all heard of countless 'get rich' schemes and scams and I'm sure
    that by now most of us have received at least one email promising us multi-million dollar fortunes if we'd only assist some displaced member of the "Nigerian Royal Family." However Google Money Master Google Profits does not appear to
    get caught up in the 'hype, ' instead focusing on a steady stream of
    results over a period of time driven by individual effort and not the promise of revealing some 'special sauce.
    This new online
    opportunity doesn't give you an unrealistic 'pitch' at all. In fact
    this may be the only online opportunity that promises that you instantly make millions online, a stark contrast to websites featuring "Get Rich Quick Schemes" and pictures of Yachts and Luxury Homes and Automobiles. Most users share stories of moderate but steady incomes of between $50, 000 - $90, 000 a year. But as with most jobs the more you put in the more you get out.
    "To
    cut to the chase within a month I had generated over $4, 800 in income
    at home. This was unbelievable to me. I had seen all sorts of scams
    promising you could make millions of dollars a month or live in a giant
    mansion if you tried their ’system’ and of course never believed this.
    When this product advertised a legitimate way to make some pretty
    decent monthly income with no far-fetched ’scheme’ but instead simple
    illustrations of how to take advantage of Google like countless other
    people around the world already were I was sold, and the results to me
    speak for themselves!" - Steve
    The idea of working from home sounds good to most of us who have to deal with varying lengths of unpleasant commutes to and from work, and in this digital age the number of
    people telecommuting continues to rise- saving time and money spent on fuel and allowing more time to be spent with family.
    If you're struggling in the current economic debacle and the idea of working from home interests you,
    may be a viable option for you to try. The website states that there is a trial period available with every enrollment. Users pay only about $2.00 to have the kit shipped and the site states that "Satisfaction is 100% Guaranteed."
    Thanks for the info, just started this 3 weeks ago. I've gotten 2 checks for a total of $1900, pretty cooll.
    Just
    a quick notice about this thing. It does work but you have to be able
    to use a computer at least somewhat. If you can use email, etc. then
    you'll be fine.Holy cow Omar! Thanks for posting that screen shot, you just gave me the inspiration I needed. Wow! :-)

I'm using it now and it's working pretty well actually! I paid a dollar
    for shipping, got it in a few days, signed up for my
    and have been cranking along ever since. My first week I made a
    whopping $288 and the second week I doubled that then it kinda
    snowballed to $300 a day! I'm gonna grow this puppy as big as I can.
    Here's a screen shot of my Google stats, my wife is in shock.

Chuck Turner Jun 29, 2009

get on the phone with your credit card company and request a charge back for a fraudulent charge.

• Na
    natnice Jun 29, 2009

hi tammy, i would cancel your credit card dont keep your account open cancell the lot and get a new credit card i dont trust these evil ###. i also cancelled my order with them they said your order no 2****9 has been cancelled, so i cancelled my card and got a new one to be on the safe side a week or so later they email me back saying that they were unable to cancel my membership via email and to cancel it to ring this no [protected] what bs. going to check my new card to make sure nothing has come out of it. And if you get the disk they promises you which i doubt it dont open it throw it away its has the trojan horse viruse on it which steals your personal details such as credit cards etc attacks your hard drive slows down your computer which eventully will crash. Also be aware of etax hotline which also takes money out of your account to cancell email them on [email protected] this scam uses alot of different numbers and names, make sure your computer is up to date with firewall ad aware and avg 7.5 or 8.5. Also be careful what emails you open in the future but your computer should block them. Overall dont give your card details on the internet . i hope this all helps keep me informed of what happens good luck.

• Ta
    Tammy says Jun 29, 2009

I just read the above complaint - "I am also a victim of this scam. I purchased this $1.97 trial (at least I think I did because during verification of my credit card it went right back to the sign up page) and then read these posts 15 minutes later. I am a student right out of college and cannot afford $70 charges to my credit cards for no reason. I called the numbers listed and sat on hold for a half hour. When I finally got a hold of someone they gladly cancelled my account and gave me a confirmation number...and then hung up on me. So I called another contact and asked to speak with a supervisor. She told me that it was odd that he could find me in the system to cancel my account considering that my information would not be in the system for 24-48 hours. So either they lied and gave me a fake cancellation confirmation number or they have no idea what they are doing between business units. Also, if you don't read carefully, if you cancel your "Google" Profit whatever it is, that doesn't cancel the other two subscriptions that you unknowingly sign up for as well. These can add $18.00+/month in extra charges on your credit card. You have to call a separate number to cancel those. I asked the supervisor if she was aware of this scam and she said that by cancelling my "google" profit account, I also cancelled those subscriptions, but that she wasn't 100% sure. How do they have people in supervisory positions that have "no idea" if the cancellation even went through??? I will keep everyone posted on this matter when I call back to verify my cancellation in 48 hours!!! If not I am ready to take this to my credit card fraud department."

SO - what happened??????

SOOOOO...I feel like a fool right now because I found this website and the postings after I signed up for it, thinking I was just getting info and could cancel it in a day or two. I answered NO to all of the free trials and yet, I still was technically signed up for them all??? What? I got through on one of the many numbers listed on this page so THANK U all who listed the numbers for easier access. However, if I wasn't in the system, how did I already cancel everything and receive three cancellation numbers. I also confirmed with that person that I was only to be charged the $2.29. I HOPE that everything is okay now! That above complaint makes me worry. What a scam!!! I got linked here from a "fake" newspaper article that had that fine print "advertisement" on it. I tell my husband all the time not to look at these things because they are all scams and then I fall for one...ughhh...better only get charged the $2.29.

Should I be calling my credit card company??? Any thoughts anyone?

• In
    InfoHacker Jun 25, 2009

Hi All,

A lot of you are stating the same thing regarding the terms and conditions of the Google Money Profit system, I too did not realize, until after I pruchased the $1.97, that I would be charged a monthly full price if I did not cancel w/in the 7 day free trial period.

I chose to read the Terms and Conditions in it's entirety so I knew to cancel before additional charges were applied. Unfortunately, they are advertising by method of 'Lable Deceiving' this is something similar to what food manufacturers do to food products...they tell you in the add it only costs $1.97 but if you don't read the ingredients (in this case the terms and conditions) you could be subject to way more additives than what you might have initailly thought to be true from the ad itself. Here are the terms and conditions from the Google Money Profit or the site I purchased through called: http://speedypaycheck.com/ (I'm sure all the other sites offering the same money making idea are of similar terms and conditions). I called the number stated in these terms and was quickly canceled upon my request, however there is time catch involved when you cancel so read on about the time frame specifications to cancel properly and then call: [protected].

Terms and Termination
    By purchasing this product, you agree to adhere to the termination agreement as outlined on the order page, confirmation of order page, and confirmation email, which is that you, the buyer, are not entitled to a refund of the upfront cost of any shipping and handling that may or may not have been charged to you for delivery of said product. Furthermore, any free trials that may or may not be offered with this product are only free during the said allotted time of the free trial period as outlined within the product sales page, confirmation of order page, and confirmation email. If you have not cancelled the free bonus within the 7 day trial period (if offered on product purchasing), you are agreeing to purchase the bonus material and/or service at a monthly reoccurring cost. The resource center is billed at $68.21 monthly. This can be cancelled at anytime simply by calling [protected] or by calling the customer service number provided in the confirmation email and stating your desire to cancel said bonus material. However, in order to not be charged any future reoccurring cost, please give ample time (2 business days) to be cancelled out of any reoccurring billing system before the next scheduled charge to your account (this does not apply during any trial period). Not cancelling trial programs constitutes authorization, by you, the buyer, for any charges (as outlined) for the associated bonus service until your request to cancel has been received by our customer service staff. By not cancelling the bonus program during the trial period or prior to two days before a scheduled billing cycle, you agree that any reoccurring charges billed to you will be non-refundable. All products are shipped via USPS.

Chuck Turner Jun 08, 2009

Texas
    US
    Phone:+1.[protected]
    Email: [email protected]

He also promotes Grant scams: http://blacklist.freegrantkitscams.com/

and owns:

Found 73 domains hosted on the same web server as makemoneywithgoogle.org (67.192.186.232).

about-government-grants.com

www.thecleaningstore.info

www.thesurvivalstore.info

• Ke
    Kevin May 24, 2009

I suggest you cancel your credit card which is repeatedly being charged (you'll have a better luck with that then trying to cancel from these idiots). Also make sure you report their company for fraudulent service.

If you email Google -> They WILL not respond. They are not responsible / affiliated with these companies!

• N1
    N1coley22 May 18, 2009

• Je
    jennifer Apr 30, 2009

Send your complaints for this scam GoogleProfitsInsider.com to the Arizona Attorney General. That's what I'm doing. http://www.azag.gov/consumer/complaintform.html Or you can just google Arizona Attorney General.

• Vt
    V~TreasureSeeker Apr 27, 2009

Would be very interested in ease of use, and actual time invested as well as funds actually charged when you give your results. Including time waiting, please, if you can.

jorich86 Apr 12, 2009

I just ordered the kit, knowing full well of the charges since I actually read the fine print unlike most of you here. I am going to give this product a few weeks to see if I can make money. I am going to be like the previous poster and try it out, follow it through, and then post the ups, as well as the downs, and not just bash the program because I didn't take time to investigate.

Sincerely,

Josh

• Lo
    LOVE112 Apr 09, 2009

MY QUESTION IS, IF THIS GOOGLE SITE IS IN FACT SUCCESSFUL, WITH ALL OF THE COMMENTS I'VE READ (AND I'VE READ ALL OF THEM) HOW COME I HAVEN'T READ NOT "ONE" POSTING FROM SOMEONE WHO ACCUALLY MADE MONEY FROM THIS SITE OR A STATEMENT DEFENDING THAT THIS GOOGLE SITE IS NOT A SCAM AND THAT YOU JUST HAVE TO FOLLOW THROUGH? I READ EVERY ONE OF THE COMMENTS, AND THERE WERE ALOT. NOT EVEN ONE STATEMENT THAT SOMEONE MADE SOME MONEY? HUM... I'M GOING TO INVESTIGATE THIS A LITTLE FURTHER. IF I DO DECIDE TO TRY IT, MY BILLING WON'T BE THROUGH A CREDIT CARD OR DEBIT CARD THROUGH A BANK. I USE ONLY PREPAID DEBIT CARDS. SO I WILL BE YOUR INFORMED LAB RAT, WHEN AND IF I DO DECIDE TO TAKE ON THE EXPERIMENT. LOL. THIS WILL BE FUN. AS LONG AS I EXPECT THE WORST AND BETTER YET KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT, I CAN DODGE THE CURVE BALLS - NOT SAYING IT WON'T BE FRUSTRATING.
    SO, I WILL BE THAT ONE COMMENT I WAS LOOKING FOR IF I DO DO IT AND PROVIDING IT TURNS OUT TO ACCUALLY WORK. LET'S HOPE FOR THE BEST AND THANK YOU ALL FOR ALL OF YOUR HELPFUL COMMENTS! I WOULD HAVE BEEN AS BLIND AS THE REST OF YOU! I WAS SO FOOLISH TO THINK THAT 1.95 COULD GET ME A GOOD PAYING EASY JOB ON THE NET. BUT 149? WE WILL SEE. I MIGHT BE ABLE TO AFFORD IT. BUT ANYWAY.. THANKS AGAIN, AND HOPE YOU ALL HEAR FROM ME SOON! LOVE ALWAYS, SARAH.

• Tr
    Truthful reason Mar 31, 2009

March 31, 2009

In my opinion Scottsmoneyblog.com is a total scam! Here is why.

This scam can be titled "Bait and Bill". Any innocent, unsuspecting, naïve person that signs up for this offer is in for a whomping big surprise when they get their credit card statements after they sign up!

WARNING -- COMPLETELY READ THE TERMS OF SERVICE ATTACHED TO THIS OFFER BEFORE YOU SIGN UP! If you do not you will surely regret it later! A Terms of Service contains hidden charges not disclosed, plainly, or concisely on any of the webpages of this offer. Up front, the unsuspecting buyer, is led to believe they are only paying $1.29 for shipping and a 30 day trial period. The only form of method accepted as a credit card. And this is where they have you!

If you fully read the Terms of Service you'll discover that by the act of signing up, paying the $1.29 on your credit card, you also agree to pay a re-occurring, monthly membership fee of $47.50, built also to your credit card. To make matters worse, you also agree that after the 30 day trial period expires, your credit card will be billed an additional $99 for the program. So just after the end of the first month, you can expect a credit card billing totaling $149. These figures come directly from the Terms of Service effective March 31, 2009 as published on the website.

Other items from the terms of service everyone should be aware of is that you agree to abide completely by California law. You give up your right to individual lawsuit from the state you are in.

There is a new website that is using this old scam to entice new people exclaiming thousands of dollars in money can be made with little or no effort. People need to know and beware of this website. The name of this website is, "Scottsmoneyblog.com", "Googleprofitsinsider.com" and "Securedorderweb.com". This website is a pass by pop up website that is auto generated as a pop-up when you click on a certain page on the Internet.

"Securedorderweb.com" - does the credit card processing of your order. Again this business is fully based in California and therefore is regulated by California law.

Along with all the other comments you can read on this page, one thing is generally true. EVEN IF YOU READ THE FULL TERMS OF SERVICE AND AGREE BY ORDERING THIS OFFER, IF YOU LATER DECIDE TO TRY TO CANCEL, PLAN ON IT BEEN AS HARD FOR YOU AS POSSIBLE! THIS IS INTENTIONALLY DONE!

Actually their own terms clarify this even better. Here is a direct quote from the Terms of Service everyone should be aware of,

"If you choose to sign up for this product and pay the recurring monthly charges using a debit card you hereby provide pre-authorization and consent that googleprofitsinsider.com may charge $47.50 on a monthly basis. You may stop payment on any pre-authorized charge by notifying googleprofitsinsider.com at least three business days prior to the scheduled charge date. You agree your pre-authorization and written consent to charge your debit card is given in electronic form by submitting the request for the membership, and that an electronic signature is sufficient to authenticate your authorization to charge the debit card. You further agree that these terms and conditions shall be your copy of your pre-authorization for the debit card."

And the other clause that you authorize future billing, after 30 days of $99 for the program to your credit card,

"Upon submitting a request for Membership, a Member ID and Password are assigned to you and can be used to gain access to googleprofitsinsider.com. The initial shipping and handling charge of $1.98 S&H which includes fourteen (14) days worth of access to the online directories and training. After 14 days, you will be charged MONTHLY of $47.50 for the recurring monthly fee for the googleprofitsinsider.com membership. After the 30 day trial I will be charged $99 for the program. Membership fees will be charged to the credit card used by you to complete the signup process unless you cancel your membership or change your billing method."

Again, all these terms are hidden and show up nowhere on any of the webpages but only in the small, off colored links at the very bottom of the webpage where you submit your application and credit card information!

In closing, the reason why this is a scam is because of the lack of full disclosure of the full price it will cost you to become a member directly on the webpages that you read. It is my belief that if they fully disclose that at the end of 30 days this full program will cost you $149, few if any would purchase this product. This is not to say that money cannot be made by using this program, there probably has been a few along the way that have made some kind of money using this method.

However, if this program was that much of a moneymaker for its members, it's reasonable to assume there would be no problem stating the full disclosure of the total cost directly up front on any and all the webpages of this offer. Again, if it reads too good to be true one should immediately be cautious because it probably is too good to be true!

Comments are very welcome and can be sent to the e-mail, [email protected]

• Ge
    Gerald M Mar 27, 2009

You should all read the fine print because it is all there i n black and white, Before you sign-up for anything please read all the info. and then this would not be necessary.
    Gerald M

• Ka
    Katt52 Mar 10, 2009

I have been looking for money making ideas from home for the last 25 years - I don't believe they exist.
    Please be careful everyone - I have been stung many times over the years.
    Basically in most of the offers, you are expected to recruit ''More MUGS like you'... this sounds harsh but that's the way it is.

If anyone knows of any genuine homework - please let me know!

• Po
    po'd Mar 07, 2009

I never ordered anthing from these people..someone I DONT know got my card info and did...they consider the thieves their "customers" and won't give me any e-mail or physical address info so I can go beat the snot out of them...I have been on hold for 30 minutes waiting for these people to get back to me...I work hard for what I have...and to have someone steal my money and not have these jerks give a crap is disgusting...they clearly have no shame or moral values...may they all get herpes

• He
    Helios Feb 19, 2009

You're all idiots. $1.97 to unlimited riches and freedom! Woot!
    Um that alone should tip you off that something is wrong. There are NO FREE RIDES in LIFE. The sooner you understand this, the sooner you can stop getting ripped off by these people. A much better idea, if you want to make money, is to go to UpDown.com-create a FREE play investment account and LEARN how to invest in the real markets. Good luck getting back that 39.95, if I was that guy Ryan Id probably be counting my money and laughing my ### off at having scammed you all-LEGALLY.

• Rj
    rjmmpr Jan 09, 2009

Ordered this on 1/7/09 - only chg'd $2.95 on my debit card...rec'd a call today from my banks fruad division stating that chgs of $.01 and $3.87 were charged to my card and a charge in the amount of $1267.36 for an airline ticket to the United Arab Emirates was declined due to the banks fruad protection system!! Thank God because we can ill afford to lose over $1200!! Had my bank immediately cancel my card and issue a new one so I don't have to worry about this fraudulent company getting any more money from me!! Not sure which is worse - this or having them continuously deduct money from my account each month?! Both are horrible! I tried to contact the company, but of course, there is no answer!! Karma is a b***h and these theives will get theirs...maybe not in this lifetime, but in the next!!
    For all you who have called us names for being "stupid" - must be nice to be superior to the rest of the human race. Too bad nobody taught you to have empathy for others!! I DID READ THE FINE PRINT AND NOTHING IN THERE SAID ANYTHING ABOUT THEM USING MY DEBIT CARD TO FINANCE A STRANGERS TRIP THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES!!! And, it would be easy for those who are still getting billed to cancel if the company was legit - it's hard to cancel something when the company doesn't allow you to contact them or they give you the run around!!
    My heart goes out to all of those scammed - if worst comes to worst, cancel your debit or credit card...that'll stop em!!

• Aa
    Aaron Oct 23, 2008

Like the other hundreds of people on here, I am victim of fraudulent charges by this company. However, I never even placed a single order nor have I ever heard of this company! THEY billed my checking account for several charges, all adding up to around $115, and thereby causing 175 dollars in overdraft fees! Sad thing is, it was mailed to a previous address of mine that I haven't had in about two years, under a fraudulent name, and for some reason they didn't even have to verify the proper billing address with the shipping address! This is ridiculous. They are in the process of refunding the money, but nothing can be done about the $174 in overdraft fees.

anonymous Sep 24, 2008

I cancelled my account ages ago and there still charging me!!
    I tried calling them again and all the numbers to cancel dont work, so i just called up my credit card company and disputed the charge. My credit card company refunded me everything.

Jason Sep 09, 2008

hah, you all are just stupid for blindly signing up for something without reading the fine print. I can't believe none of you have done a trial offer before. It only takes 2 minutes, if that, to click on "Terms and Conditions", skim through to the trial period and subscription agreement, and get a little information before you blindly give someone your credit card information. If you read the T&C it will state how to cancel, how long the trial is, what you will be charged and when, and how exactly you cancel. If they have all this stated on there and you follow it and still get scammed then that's one thing, but all of you that got "scammed" failed to do this and therefore lost money.

and no I am not an employee of Google money profit. If I was I wouldn't risk losing potential customers by saying you all are a bunch of ignoramuses for not reading the fine print and you all deserve to have lost that $39.95 you stupid, stupid people.

chris Aug 28, 2008

I know that this has become a major problem for people. I myself fell victim to this product.

However i found an actual phone number that you can call and cancel everything.

the number is [protected]

i called and had my account canceled in like 5 minutes.

I HOPE THIS HELPS SOMEONE!!!

Christina Aug 08, 2008

I received my CD, not what I wanted to do. After research on this site, I found a number to call [protected] to cancel. No problem canceling. Just hope I do not get charged later. I received 3 different confirmation numbers but it was easy, after finding the right phone number to call.

• Ka
    Kat Jul 24, 2008

Same thing happened to my boyfriend.

I think it is pretty slimy and CRAPPY that they don't disclose this more promidently on the order. I understand T & C ... but seriously! This is a way for them to "Trick" the consumer.

• Ps
    PS Jul 13, 2008

We were recently a victim of a current and what seems to be on ongoing credit card scam.

There is a current scam happening by a Company called Raven Media (based on my research online, they are also previously known as "SUMMIT GROUP"). They are charging folks credit cards $1.95, and any small dollar value up to $10.00+ and the charges come through on the credit card as "Information Retrieval" and "Internet Subscription". Then eventually if not caught, there will or could be charges for $39.95 (and in some cases $129.95) for a product (CD) called "GOOGLE MONEY PROFITS" or "GRANT MASTER CD".

We had received a voice mail on July 11th on our home answering machine stating we had ordered this "Google Money Profits" CD, when we never ever heard of the company, nor ordered any such product. We immediately researched this product online since we did not recognize the product, nor ordered any such product. We found ouy by online research that MANY folks are being scammed in the same exact manner. This appears to be an ongoing scam and no one has stopped this scam (yet). We checked out credit cards on July 11 after finding out this is a scam and sure enough on a Capital One card, there were (4) misc. charges that started on July 4th 2008. Our CC Fraud division was contacted and the card canceled. Now come July 12, and in our mailbox is a CD from Raven Media for this Google Money Profit program.

It's very disturbing to know that some how, some way, this Company got our home phone number (which is on a do not call list), got our private information such as full name and address AND most disturbing of all, has used our credit card for this scam - without our authorization!

You don't need to have ordered ANYTHING from this Company or have ordered the product or had any contact with them or the website:

http://www.googlemoneyprofit.com/ = SCAM!

https://secure.ravenmediainc.com/sites/EBF_1/?lpID=30108 = SCAM!

Based on what information that is currently available online about this scam, it is VERY HARD to contact this company - and in instances once the Company has been contacted, they will A) refuse to reverse the charges and insist YOU had ordered the product, B) state they will reverse the charges, but then months later you get hit with larger charges or C) the Company's (Raven Media) 800 (866) number left for a person to call is inoperable...

Here is an older online news story about Raven Media & HOW THEY GET TO SCAM YOU:

As stated previously stated above, we NEVER heard of the company, never visited any sites about them, nor ever ordered their product or authorized any billings or access to our credit card. There are also reports of MANY folks getting hit with the charges WITHOUT ever getting a phone call from them for the initial scam... so somehow they are getting (or have) access to CC information too and are just charging CC cards WITHOUT CC OWNER'S PERMISSION.

/URL removed/

/URL removed/?q5=Raven%20Media&q1=ALL&q4=&q6=&q3=&q2=&q7=&searchtype=0&submit2=Search%21&Search=Search

Growing Rich with Google / Google Money Profit — fraud & cheating!

Hopefully someone will have the ability now to stop this Company from scamming people and accessing PRIVATE information and STEALING credit card information that is being used in this national scam.

If anyone has received any such charge such as "Information Retrieval" or "Internet Subscription" - call your CC Companies immediately and explain to them it is a scam and you ordered nothing from Raven Media nor authorized it - have them cancel the existing card ASAP and issue you a new one.

IF people receive ANY phone calls from such a Company toting some "free" CD w/ $1.95 shipping, etc - DO NOT GIVE OUT ANY INFO AT ALL, DO NOT EVEN CONFIRM YOUR NAME OR ADDRESS, DO NOT OFFER UP ANYTHING - HANG UP!

SCAM Phone #'s they could be calling from:

Names of possible Raven Media SCAM "Representative" callers:
    Ryan
    Crystal
    Jacob
    Jessica

• He
    Hector Santiago Jul 12, 2008

I agree with the complaints. I just found my second debit under'google money and was totally surprised by the consistannt debiting. However, I have been calling to get this scam cancel and they are to consistent in cancelling. What do I have to do to cancel this nightmear. Anybody, please tell me... I have searched everywhere and called customer support, with frustrateing resulys. I will never buy or trust 'Google' again.

• Fo
    folashade adelakun May 20, 2008

how can you be charging my account for no reason see am not interested in your google whatever again pls refund my money.am a student o

magaly May 20, 2008

They are trying to ripp off people's money. This is totally a real scam! they charged my account two times within 5 days; $39.95 on 05/15/08 and $39.95 on 05/20/08. This is robbery!!!

MARSHAL May 18, 2008

THEY ALL SOUND LIKE A BUNCH A ARABS TO ME, PROBLY SUPORTIN TERRISTS! IS HOW THEY GET THERE MONEY, MY DAY THE SHERIFF COME AROUND & LOCK THEY'R ASSAS UP! THERE ARE LAWS PERTECTIN FOLK AGAIN SHARLATINS!

• Pa
    Pablo May 02, 2008

I got the cd in the mail and then a phone call from someone who identified himself as a company representative who wanted to talk about the program. I told him I did not order the cd, had not even heard about the cd, and asked him how he got my address and phone number? Either this is the most ineptly run company in a America or it's a scam.