Groupon.comteleflora - 2 vouchers on 1 file

C

I purchase 2 vouchers for a Teleflora Groupon. The 2 vouchers appear separately on My Vouchers implying they are 2 separate entries. They aren't. They put 2 vouchers on 1 file. So when I ordered 1 bouquet and opened what I thought was the single voucher for the 1st order, it opened both of the vouchers. The policy is that once the voucher is open is has to be used. So by placing my 1st order, I opened both vouchers, using one and making the 2nd void.

But on the My Voucher screen they are both displayed separately - not Teleflora with a (2) quantity but 2 separate line items for Teleflora.

Can you say quick way to rip people off without putting out much effort?

Tried the chat - useless. They can cancel my Teleflora order which is not going to help and the 2nd voucher won't be made available and there are no Groupon refunds.

I couldn't remember why I stopped using Groupons - now I do. Rip. Off.

teleflora - 2 vouchers on 1 file