ADVERTISIMENT

Groupon.comoil change groupon for jacks muffler and car repair.

M

I payed $25.00 for an oil change. When it was done I was handed another bill for an additional $34.58. I expected to be paying for the oil disposal fee but that was all. He never said that his oil changes were $59.58. If I would have known that I would have gone somewhere else. I'm feeling very ripped off right now. I've bought Groupons before and never had a problem. Can you possibly help me with this? I didn't even get a sticker on my windshield.
[protected]@gmail.com