Menu

N
Author of the complaint
1:29 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I purchased a groupon for a cut and highlights at Dana at Simply Chic Hair Studio. I arrived and had to wait in the chair while she took time to eat lunch. Note I was on time for my appointment. She didn't take any time to discuss what I wanted. Since I had never had highlights before, I just assumed she knew what she was doing. When my hair was colored and dry I was astonished to see a very bright brassy color. I asked her if anything could be done to tone it down. She then used a toner on it. The toner did bring down the color a little. I didn't want her to do anything more for my hair because it was clear to me by her attitude that she really didn't care and she seemed annoyed. I guess since I had already paid ahead for the service, she didn't have any incentive. She said that the bright lighting in the salon affected how it would look and it would look differently in day light. Well it did not. I'm unhappy with this and now I have to pay to have it corrected. Additionally there is a distinct line on the top of my head where the highlights started, and some of the color is brassy/orangish. Although it included a haircut and style, I decided against having her style it as I was unhappy with the color. She didn't complete what I asked on the trimming, but this isn't important. What is important is that I am extremely disappointed at the results of the highlights and the fact that I have to have pay to have it fixed. I plan to document what the next salon says about my hair and I may take this to court. I will post a follow up with pictures of my hair.

ADVERTISIMENT

Please remove my name from your site

Helpful? 0 0

More Groupon.com complaints & reviews

Groupon.com - metabody
Groupon.com - infurn beanbag seat
Groupon.com - deactivated my account for no reason
0 comments