Menu
W2Beauty Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

W2Beauty
reviews and complaints

w2beauty.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 2 Reviews

How responsive is W2Beauty's customer service?

0 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Absolutely frustrating 🫠
It's quite possible that W2Beauty is not aware of the complaints or rarely monitors their existence because we find it hard to believe they don't care about their customers. We advise reviewers to be very careful and have a backup plan if their issue isn't addressed. Check out other unresolved complaints on ComplaintsBoard to avoid problems caused by W2Beauty's silence.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for W2Beauty has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

W2Beauty reviews and complaints 2

Sort by:

Newest W2Beauty reviews and complaints

ComplaintsBoard
L
5:36 am EST

W2Beauty terrible

It's an awful company and highly recommend you to stay far away from them.
I bought several beauty products and they never arrived. So many times I tried to contact their customer service (for maybe 2 weeks, for sure) and only yesterday someone did me a favor and picked up the phone.I asked all the questions I wanted to ask from the very start, but this woman said she needs time for thinking it over and hung up on me!
What exactly is she going to think of? It's so terrible!

Read full review of W2Beauty
Hide full review
ComplaintsBoard
S
6:40 am EDT

W2Beauty No precise information about the delivery

I bought some accessories for hair from the company www.w2beauty.com. The prices different and the delivery time was unclear. I emailed them and asked about the order, but the seller told that the delivery could take a lot of time. After that he started to ignore me and I have no idea what has happened with my order and its delivery. It was nightmare to sit and wait for nothing. I won’t advise this company to other people.

Read full review of W2Beauty
Hide full review

Is W2Beauty legit?

Our verdict: W2Beauty's legitimacy, as determined by Complaints Board, strikes a balance between trust and caution. This nuanced position suggests that while W2Beauty may operate with some level of legitimacy, users are strongly advised to undertake their own verification processes, reinforcing the call for a cautious but informed interaction.

W2Beauty earns 52% level of Trustworthiness

Average Trust Update: W2Beauty assessed by Complaints board with 52% credibility. Caution advised for personal and financial details.

• There was some difficulty in evaluating or examining the information or data present on the w2beauty.com. This could be due to technical issues, limited access, or website may be temporarily down for maintenance or experiencing technical difficulties.
  • We detected that w2beauty.com is missing an SSL certificate, which is a cause for concern. Without an SSL certificate, the website may not be taking adequate steps to protect users' sensitive information. This can increase the risk of intercepted data being used for malicious purposes.
  • W2Beauty protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • The website belonging to W2Beauty has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to W2Beauty. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact W2Beauty customer service

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with W2Beauty?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with W2Beauty Customer Service. Initial W2Beauty complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for W2Beauty above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about W2Beauty. Discuss the issues you have had with W2Beauty and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.