Greyhound Linesbus ticketing

On April 22 I purchased a bus ticket online. After purchasing, I immediately discovered the destination was wrong. I immediately called the help line. I spoke to a very nice gentleman. I explained what happened and he instructed me to go back online and purchase the correct ticket. Once I had the confirmation number for the new ticket, I was to call customer service back and they would refund the incorrect ticket. At his prompting, I did such and purchased another ticket. I immediately called customer service back with the new confirmation number, at which time they refused to refund the errant ticket. I asked to talk to the agent I spoke to earlier and they denied my request. I would have never bought another ticket had he not told me to. So, I ended up spending over $600. The right destination ticket was used, and the other was not. I have never been treated so rudely in my life by customer service. I was on the phone for over an hour trying to get this settled. Every agent I talked to was rude and implied that the conversation I had with this gentleman never occurred. The fact that someone knowingly lied to me and misled me is totally unacceptable from a company like this. If one of my employees lied to someone like this I guarantee they would not have a job. I was floored at the lack of care and concern. I didn't realize Greyhound was so hard up for money they have to start lying to customers in order to gain sales.

St
Jul 02, 2019

Comments

•   Jul 02, 2019

Did you call your credit card company and dispute the charges!

• Ri
      Jul 03, 2019

Joshua Garfinkle -- Complete Companies Inc.
    1145 Salt Lick Creek Road
    Pleasant Shade, TN 37145
    [protected]

Joshua Garfinkle at Complete Companies Inc. is a thief. I did work for Joshua Garfinkle atComplete Companies, Inc. as a subcontractor and Joshua Garfinkle refused to pay me. I also seen Joshua Garfinkle how he overbills and cheats his clients.

Joshua Garfinkle at Complete Companies, Inc. is is a scammer. DO NOT HIRE Joshua Garfinkle at Complete Companies, Inc. and DO NOT hire his company.

Joshua Garfinkle at Complete Companies, Inc. is a made up of subcontractors and it is not areal company. Check if you find it registered in any state.

Joshua Garfinkle -- Complete Companies, Inc. -- Pleasant Shade TN -- [protected]

• Or
      Jul 05, 2019

Scared Ara Khachatryan (Naira'sVictim) removed all of his recent comments brutally insulting Dr. Naira. Only 30 of his stupid comments are left. Go figure...