Green Dotwalmart money card

R

I had an invalid charge from holiday inn. That was actually paid by american express. I have a letter from the holiday in stating this, they have contacted green dot and I have a well attempting to send over documentation.

I have asked for a fax number or email and been told "we don't have a fax number" per a supervisor at the walmart moneycard. They will not address false authorizations until their maximum time frame policy has passed them I can submit my documentation and it will be 15 days for them to review.

I do not understand it holiday inn has called them and I have called. I have the proof that this has been reversed then why are they unwilling to accept the documentation

• Ve
    Vernessa Thomas Sep 14, 2018

I can not get. money off my card

• Lw
    Lwattts Mar 02, 2018

I can not get. money off my card, i need to set a pin number

• Lw
    Lwattts Mar 02, 2018

I need a pin number

Sandra Williams s Sep 21, 2017

This is for Joseph, dispute Department. My name is Sandra Williams birthday is 11 2966 last 4 digits of my social is 4990. I have given you several pictures of my passport I will be calling you back in a half an hour so you can review and then we can discuss why y'all are still holding my money thank you in advance.

• Ga
    Gary S. Irvin Oct 07, 2016

Greendot bank accepted my direct deposit of a little over $2, 000 on May 13th ut did not allow me to access the funds until May 24th. My wife ended up in the hospital because we could not purchase her insulin. My 1994 Harley was lost because I could not pay to get it back, as well as losing a shotgun, a pistol and 2 rifles. I sent the receipts to [email protected] and heard nothing other than they do not owe me the $12, 000 I am requesting. I wish they could be charged criminally with reckless endangerment for what they did to my wife.

• Av
    avoidgreendot Aug 03, 2016

I had the same problem. If you still need the fax# it is [protected]. Also, there email address is [email protected]