Green DotUnlock accounts

K Review updated:

I called Green Dot Saturday (4 days ago) and told them my deposit was missing, when the issue was resolved on my end (transferred to a friends card) I called green Dot back to cancel my claim. They have still not cancelled my claim and have locked my card and my friends, holding onto all of our funds. When I call I get someone in India who is not help full at all. I sent my final request in today. Trying to figure out my next steps with my complaint against them. This is ridiculous!

• Pedro Kingsley Feb 22, 2021

Hello, I’m Pedro Kingsley from beverly hills, CA.

I help people unlocked their Greendot accounts respectively! I know you must have been frustrated tho but they’re just trying to be safe out there because of the high number of online fraud from the unemployment programs.

If you would love me to help you out, you should have your debit card numbers & the online access... after my work, they will unlock it 1-2 business days.

Text me [protected]

• Pedro Kingsley Feb 26, 2021

@Carlos1001 It’s correct, or hit my line [protected]

• We
    wendy12 gregory Feb 16, 2021

if you have a locked green-dot account, text me up [protected], let get the issues solved

Janie d Autrey Feb 15, 2021

I have submitted a copy of my cell phone bill for verification. It's been Since Jan 7th the hold on my account.
    Think the company will pay me interest or even apologize? I just want the CEO 's money, all of their monetary accounts frozen for 2 months to see how that person would fair and see first hand what it is like. Live like a homeless person for 2 weeks, walk a mile in my shoes and see how one would react. Maybe then change would come.

• Fr
    free uu Feb 14, 2021

• Va
    Vanessa Marie Feb 09, 2021

My account still is blocked despite over 10 plus emails I sent with the documents Greendot requested in order to verify my identity ! My fiancé & I both had our unemployment sent direct deposits to my Greendot account with the reason being my fiancé did not have a checking account thru a bank nor a prepaid card so he asked me if it was ok to have his funds sent to my greendot card. 4 months later Greendot still hadn’t released funds!

• Fr
    free uu Feb 14, 2021

@Vanessa Marie There is a simple way to get your greendot funds out just one legit way, this is for people who have their Greendot debit card

• We
    wendy12 gregory Feb 16, 2021

@Vanessa Marie yeah, same thing had happened to me as well. i can help you out by unlocking account and get your fund . text me on [protected]

• Th
    Thouck Feb 27, 2021

@wendy12 gregory Can you contact me asap please [email protected]

Janie d Autrey Jan 28, 2021

My account was blocked due to suspected activity. First email said due to Fraudulent Activity, second email said due to inactivity. I too submitted all my verification. I used the same docs to open a Bank of America today. What is the hold up? 8700$ they are holding. I submitted my 1099 from CO Unemployment.

• Pedro Kingsley Feb 22, 2021

@Janie d Autrey I had same issue but I resolved mine, hit me up for help [protected]

• Dr
    Drew Dunsworth Jan 23, 2021

I'm dealing with the same issues!! It's criminal what they are doing!!! They just keep hanging up or just go silent in the middle of the call!!!

• Tx
    Txn Jan 22, 2021

I'm currently dealing with a blocked card for " suspicious activity" . They say they cant give me details due to the severity. Its been a week and 1 day since the block, sent my dl 3 times as requested. They keep telling me they're not receiving the email. I have money in my vault and apparently there's nothing i can do about it. All i get is it'll be unlocked in 2 business days. I dont know what to do

• Da
    Dazjeanine Dec 30, 2020

I have been calling and calling about my account that has been block for almost a year now for no reason I can’t even get through to talk to any one

• Va
    Vanessa Marie Feb 09, 2021

@Dazjeanine Wow a year !! Well I contacted BBB greendot legit lied & said corporate called me ! Never got a call!