Menu

Green Dot  - Unlock accounts

Author of the complaint
1:29 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I called Green Dot Saturday (4 days ago) and told them my deposit was missing, when the issue was resolved on my end (transferred to a friends card) I called green Dot back to cancel my claim. They have still not cancelled my claim and have locked my card and my friends, holding onto all of our funds. When I call I get someone in India who is not help full at all. I sent my final request in today. Trying to figure out my next steps with my complaint against them. This is ridiculous!

Helpful? 6 9

More Green Dot complaints & reviews

Green Dot - stolen money
Green Dot - can't access money/use card/get a live cust. service rep
Green Dot - where's my money
Green Dot - part of a scam
Green Dot - unable to fund paypal
Green Dot - green dot
130 comments
Apr 18, 2022 1:29 am

I can fix all closed/ restricted and closed greendot account. Send me a mail at [email protected]

Mar 30, 2022 1:29 am

HELP!

I bought a greendot card for 150 spent it. I went and bought another card for 250. I went to activate it like I did the first one and they hit me with a fraud alert. That was 03/24/22. They said it would take 2 business days. Today is Wednesday 03/30/22 and they are saying my card is still blocked. I have contacted the better business bureau. My mom works for an attorney so I already knew to record all my calls and save all forms of our communications. Thank God I did. I have then telling me I can take my card and receipt and get a refund. The next operator said that was untrue. I have had them yell me they haven't received my stuff but the supervisor say they have. I have messages in my email saying it would take 2 business days and it has been past that. I also have messages from their support team on fb saying it will take 1 business day. My think is this is a prepaid reloadable visa GIFT card. I gave them $250 Cash and they took 9.95 for a fee immediately. If they thought there was fraud why take money? Second of all they shouldn't tell someone one thing and the next tell then something else. All I want is my money. I just paid my rent that 250 is all my kids and I have for 2 weeks till I get paid again. This is detrimental to my children and myself.

L
Apr 02, 2022 1:29 am

I think I can help you contact me at [email protected]

0 0

Thank you so much Greendot! i will be forever grateful... I had some issues couple of weeks back with my unemployment funds in there and I got my account fixed by customer services at [email protected], it only took me just 1-2 days before I got my account back.

R
Nov 11, 2021 1:29 am

At Rocket loan we strive to help you make smarter financial decisions. While we adhere to strict editorial integrity, this post may contain references to products from our partners. Here’s an explanation for how we make money.

AT A GLANCE

Loans offered

Conventional, jumbo, FHA, VA, fixed-rate, adjustable-rate; rate-and-term and cash-out refinancing; construction and renovation loans

Nationwide availability

Available in all U.S. states

Min. credit score required

620 for conventional loans; 700 for jumbo loans; 580 for FHA loans; 620 for VA loans

Pros and cons

Pros

Waives fees for existing customers who refinance

Offers an entirely digital process from application to close with its mello smartloan platform

More than 200 branches across the country

Cons

Rates and fees not available online

No USDA loans

Rocket loan overview.
Rocket loan was founded in 2010 and has quickly become one of the biggest names in the Rocket market. In 2020, the lender originated more than $100 billion in home loans, helping more than 84, 000 homebuyers with purchases and more than 209, 000 homeowners refinance. The lender offers an end-to-end digital process, mello smartloan, but borrowers can also get in-person assistance at more than 200 branches across the U.S. The lender claims it can beat industry average closing times by 50 percent. In October of 2021, the lender is expanding beyond helping you find a *Rocket* with a new Grand Slam package (a nod to its sponsorship as the official Rocket provider of Major League Baseball). If you use a matched real estate agent, secure your home loan with Rocket's loan and choose its title and homeowners insurance services, you’ll be eligible for up to $7, 000 back at closing, a digital home security system and some other perks.

Good for

Borrowers who want a digital loan experience with the option to seek in-person assistance at more than 200 locations across the U.S.

Loan types

Adjustable-rate

Rate-and-term and cash-out refinancing

Construction and renovation
Lender fees

contact our customer care service to for more via:[email protected]

Rates

Rocket's loans rates are not publicly advertised online. Instead, you’ll need to fill out a request for a personalized rate quote and preapproval.

Reputation

Loan rocket is accredited by the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating. Based on more than 3, 400 customer reviews on Trustpilot, the lender scores a 3.6 out of five stars. In terms of originating loans, Rocket's loan scored 844 out of a 1, 000-point index (12 points below the industry average) in J.D. Power’s most recent customer satisfaction rankings. Borrowers are more pleased with the lender’s approach to servicing mortgages: It finished eighth in J.D. Power’s 2021 customer satisfaction study, scoring 18 points above the industry average.

Online services

Loan rocket’s website includes a “Knowledge Café” with educational resources on buying and owning a home, and borrowers can easily apply and make their monthly payments online. The Rocket’s loan platform is designed to verify all of your documentation and credit reporting in around seven minutes (not all borrowers are eligible to use the tool, however) and facilitate a paperless process.

Minimum borrower requirements

Loan rocket adheres to the conforming loan requirements for mortgages approved by government-sponsored enterprises (GSEs) Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, as well as those backed by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) and the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA).

For conventional loans, key requirements include good credit (typically a FICO score of 620 or higher) and minimum down payment of 3 percent.

For FHA and VA loans, requirements are set by the government. You can make enquiry from our customer service to know more:[email protected]

Oct 11, 2021 1:29 am

Hello, I’m Catty brown from beverly hills, CA.

I help people unlocked their Greendot accounts respectively! I know you must have been frustrated tho but they’re just trying to be safe out there because of the high number of online fraud from the unemployment programs.

If you would love me to help you out, you should have your debit card numbers & the online access... after my work, they will unlock it 1-2 business days.

7 3
Sep 29, 2021 1:29 am

I need help unblocking a restricted account due to inactivity.

Sep 29, 2021 1:29 am

Oh yeah its not my card. Its my friends i just put my money on it.

B

I can u block anyone’s account that’s pending iD verification call [protected] or email [email protected]

0 0

Message me at [email protected] let me help you

Sep 14, 2021 1:29 am

My account is block and can't get my money from my sis check cause of this block I have a paper from DMV verification for my I'd renewal and have a physical check from sis that needs to be deposit to my green dot acct. But can't do nothing because it's block

14 11
B

I can unblock anyone’s account that’s pending iD verification call [protected] or email [email protected]

1 0

Too many unhappy customers, green dot please do the needful and once again thanks to [email protected] for coming through for my Dad

Aug 23, 2021 1:29 am

I had some issues with My greendot account was blocked due to suspected activity. First email said due to Fraudulent Activity, second email said due to inactivity. I too submitted all my verification. I submitted my 1099 from CO Unemployment and I got my account fixed by customer services Via [email protected], it only took me about Just 24hours before I got my account back.

0 0

Thank you so much Mr OscarL! i got my funds back after how many weeks that i can't use my card because it blocked unnecessarily with my funds inside and [email protected], help me fixed it.

Aug 23, 2021 1:29 am

I had same issues couple of weeks back with my unemployment funds in there and I got my account fixed by customer services at [email protected], it only took me about 2-5 days before I got my account back.

A
Aug 21, 2021 1:29 am

Kindly unblock my account please
Gmail:[email protected]
Cell number: [protected]
Name on the account: Anne Meyer

1 10
Sep 16, 2021 1:29 am

Do you still have your I’d card with you ?

K

Give me your phone number so I can help you unlock your account

Aug 23, 2021 1:29 am

I had same issues couple of weeks back with my unemployment funds in there and I got my account fixed by customer services at [email protected], it only took me about 1 days before I got my account back.

0 0

Please kindly unblock my account
Name on Card-LAURA GARCIA
[email protected]
Card No-[protected]
CVV No-490
Exp Date-11/24
Please kindly open my account for me
I need my money

I can help you out , it wouldn’t take me 2 hours . Beep me on [email protected]

View 0 more photos
K

Give me your phone number

0 0

Hello …is your account restricted or closed entirely? there’s a difference between the two situations, so let me know what you have on …and let’s see if I can help cos I’ve been a victim but I got it worked on between 30 minutes and perfectly resolved back! …you can send me a mail on here if you want [email protected]

Aug 09, 2021 1:29 am

Hello, I’m Derick from New York

If you would love me to help you out, you should have your debit card numbers & the online access... after my work, they will unlock it 1-2 hours.

0 0

Alot of these comments seem like scammers yikes be careful people! I came to this thread yesterday and thought the same so I opted out and went looking for other sources of help elsewhere. I wanted to come back and give you all my feed back since I was able to find a real solution 🤌🏼 This person got my account unlocked in under an hour! I told them I was recommending them so tell em Sandy sent ya lol contact info is [email protected]

No need to thank me but you're welcome in advance lol just be sure to pay it forward and let people know this person can really help you without accessing your personal information like these crooks I'm seeing on here! Mmmhmmm God is watching you take ppls hard earned money ya jerks! Blessed day yall!

C

hey guys those people offering services here, they are all scammers, i was stolen 3000 dollars for one of them. telling me they could unlock and the more interesting, icalled the bank and they simply doesn't know anything the last time, she just ended the chat. so money lost from this bank and from the scammers, so attorney right now.

May 28, 2021 1:29 am

Can anyone help me get my account unblocked my email is [email protected]

0 0

I can help you unblock it ASAP contact me on [email protected]

0 0

Contact via fast response [email protected] They helped me too.

May 21, 2021 1:29 am

Who’s available to unlock my greendot

Oct 21, 2021 1:29 am

Did you get it unlocked

0 0

Hello …is your account restricted or closed entirely? there’s a difference between the two situations, so let me know what you have on …and let’s see if I can help cos I’ve been a victim too but I got it worked on successfully between 30 minutes and perfectly resolved back! …you can send me a mail on here if you want [email protected]

C

can you unlock my one? [email protected] please

Jun 02, 2021 1:29 am

Hey text my number [protected]

May 28, 2021 1:29 am

Can someone please help me with my green dot account it’s been locked since September

May 21, 2021 1:29 am

I texted you no reply yet

May 12, 2021 1:29 am

My account was blocked for suspicious activity. Only cash i have is in there. Someone help plz

0 0

When I try to log in my GreenDot account from mobile app I get this message “ green dot account blocked and pending further review”
But when I log in through the website and tried to transfer my funds and also send some money to family I got this message “ Your account is no longer eligible for bank transfers. Find out how to go to your outside bank’s website to transfer funds to your Green Dot bank account. it also had something about account needs to be verified. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP I WILL PAY!

Yes i can

Can you help me [protected]

[protected]

May 06, 2021 1:29 am

How do I fix this

Yes text me. I will do that for free [protected]

0 0

message me and lets get it running

Apr 16, 2021 1:29 am

I have the same issue

0 0

can you message me on my email. [email protected] i can get it running for you in one hour

0 0

Hello, I’m Steve berl from beverly hills, CA.

Text me

Jul 15, 2021 1:29 am

Can you help me unblock my green dot card they even keep taking monthly fees out and it was my third round stimulus check

Please text my number ASAP [protected]

L
Mar 23, 2021 1:29 am

If you have a restricted or locked GoBank or Greendot account with your money in it, get in touch with me ASAP so I can help you remove it and put it on your cashapp

[email protected]

S

I've heard that sht before

I asked for your help

Jun 29, 2021 1:29 am

Text my phone number [protected]

Jun 29, 2021 1:29 am

Can you help me? My Gmail is [email protected]

0 0

Hit me up on [email protected]
I can help unblock your greendot in 1hour

Mar 21, 2021 1:29 am

If your greendot account was blocked with money in it don't panic as it's not lost yet send me a text on my mail at [email protected] for instant removal

0 0

Hello, I’m Pedro Kingsley from beverly hills, CA.

0 0

Can you unlock my greendot ?

0 0

It’s correct, or hit my line [protected]

Feb 26, 2021 1:29 am

Your email is invalid when I tried to mail you

W
Feb 16, 2021 1:29 am

if you have a locked green-dot account, text me up [protected], let get the issues solved

0 0

Hello my green dot account have been block

J

I have submitted a copy of my cell phone bill for verification. It's been Since Jan 7th the hold on my account.
Think the company will pay me interest or even apologize? I just want the CEO 's money, all of their monetary accounts frozen for 2 months to see how that person would fair and see first hand what it is like. Live like a homeless person for 2 weeks, walk a mile in my shoes and see how one would react. Maybe then change would come.

0 0

I could probably help you get your account fixed and back on track you can contact me [email protected]

Feb 14, 2021 1:29 am

There is a simple way to get your greendot funds out just one legit way, this is for people who have their Greendot debit card

V
Feb 09, 2021 1:29 am

My account still is blocked despite over 10 plus emails I sent with the documents Greendot requested in order to verify my identity ! My fiancé & I both had our unemployment sent direct deposits to my Greendot account with the reason being my fiancé did not have a checking account thru a bank nor a prepaid card so he asked me if it was ok to have his funds sent to my greendot card. 4 months later Greendot still hadn’t released funds!

S

I have mine and I can get into my account

I do

Feb 27, 2021 1:29 am

Can you contact me asap please [email protected]

W
Feb 16, 2021 1:29 am

yeah, same thing had happened to me as well. i can help you out by unlocking account and get your fund . text me on [protected]

Feb 14, 2021 1:29 am

J

My account was blocked due to suspected activity. First email said due to Fraudulent Activity, second email said due to inactivity. I too submitted all my verification. I used the same docs to open a Bank of America today. What is the hold up? 8700$ they are holding. I submitted my 1099 from CO Unemployment.

0 0

I had same issue but I resolved mine, hit me up for help [protected]

Jan 23, 2021 1:29 am

I'm dealing with the same issues! It's criminal what they are doing! They just keep hanging up or just go silent in the middle of the call!

Jan 22, 2021 1:29 am

I'm currently dealing with a blocked card for " suspicious activity" . They say they cant give me details due to the severity. Its been a week and 1 day since the block, sent my dl 3 times as requested. They keep telling me they're not receiving the email. I have money in my vault and apparently there's nothing i can do about it. All i get is it'll be unlocked in 2 business days. I dont know what to do

Dec 30, 2020 1:29 am

I have been calling and calling about my account that has been block for almost a year now for no reason I can’t even get through to talk to any one

Vanessa are your serious [protected]

Mar 22, 2021 1:29 am

Send me a text on my mail [email protected] ...I can help get it resolved

Mar 19, 2021 1:29 am

if u need to unblock ur greendotaccount and get your money, hit me up with your debit card +[protected]

V
Feb 09, 2021 1:29 am

Wow a year ! Well I contacted BBB greendot legit lied & said corporate called me ! Never got a call!

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

784 complaints