Menu

complaints

Equity 4 U Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
4 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Equity 4 U at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Equity 4 U has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Equity 4 U. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Equity 4 U complaints 4

Sort by:

Newest Equity 4 U complaints

O

Equity 4 U This company, Equity 4 U, Inc

This company, Equity 4 U, Inc., handles payments for lenders through car dealerships. My experience with them was a disaster. When I bought my car, the financing process was a complete mess. Meanwhile, Equity4U mistakenly sent my first payment to a lender that I never actually got a loan from. That lender received and kept my $300, and now I'm unable to get my money back. It's been three months, and I have no way to resolve this issue. I have to wait for a check from the lender they mistakenly sent the payment to, even though they already took the money from my account.

Equity 4 U I talked to Ms

I talked to Ms. today at this place and she was really rude with no customer service at all. She sounded annoyed while talking to me and said that I paid for June and not July, but today is July 1st so I don't know what the problem is and why I have to pay directly to Capital One. She didn't explain the issues properly and didn't try to fix anything, she just wanted to quickly end the call. I called multiple times after that and she kept sending it to voicemail. The staff is terrible with customers, the service is awful, it's really disappointing.

E
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Equity 4 U I bought a car from *** and they arranged for Equity 4 U to handle my payments

I bought a car from *** and they arranged for Equity 4 U to handle my payments. They were supposed to send $179.53 to my lender, ***, every two weeks. However, they have taken this amount from my account three times without sending anything to the lender. *** called me to inform that my car payment is now 14 days overdue. It was supposed to be made on 4/5 for $354.07. I never received any emails or information from Equity 4 U explaining how this process works. Now they won't answer my calls or respond to my messages.

Is Equity 4 U legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's review suggests Equity 4 U is mostly legit with an 78% trust score, signaling it's safe for transactions. Yet, with a resolve complaints rating below 0% caution is advised. Before engaging with Equity 4 U, reviewing user feedback and how Equity 4 U addresses complaints can provide deeper insights. Always protect personal and financial information when interacting online, especially with Equity 4 U. Trust, but verify.

Equity 4 U earns 78% level of Trustworthiness

High Trust Suggestion: Equity 4 U evaluated with 78% trust by Complaints Board. Safe for use, yet remain cautious with personal data.

Equity 4 U has claimed the domain name for equity-4-u.com for a long time, which suggests that the website is established and has a history of being in operation. This is a positive sign, as it indicates that the website has been around for a while and may have a reputation to maintain.

Equity-4-u.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Equity 4 U website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Equity-4-u.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Equity-4-u.com has been known to have PTC (Paid To Click) job offerings, which can be high-risk and potentially fraudulent. These job offerings typically require individuals to click on ads or perform other tasks in exchange for low pay. However, many PTC job offerings are scams that are designed to collect personal information or steal money from unsuspecting victims.
  • The website belonging to Equity 4 U has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
E

Equity 4 U I bought a new car from Buck Chevrolet in Canal Fulton, OH

I bought a new car from Buck Chevrolet in Canal Fulton, OH. They arranged for my payments to go through Equity 4 U to GM financial. On 3/22 and 4/5, each payment was $145.38. GM financial contacted me on 4/8 and said they didn't receive my car payments. They told me to make payments directly to GM or face a late fee. So, I sent the payment directly to GM. I called Equity 4 U and told them I no longer needed their service. They asked if I wanted a refund or for the money to be sent to GM. I told them to send the money to GM. As of 7/18, neither GM nor I have received the money that Equity 4 U took from my account. I want to receive the money they took from me.

Read full review of Equity 4 U and 1 comment
1 comment
JamesRodri
New york, US
Oct 01, 2023 12:55 am EDT

This guys have no respect for their customers or for their customers funds.

I hope everybody gets to read this review. All they want is your money and once you make a deposit forget about it.

I feel lucky and glad that I was able to get my funds out.

Thank you.

Overview of Equity 4 U customer experience

Equity 4 U, found at equity-4-u.com, has been the subject of numerous consumer complaints. This company has faced a multitude of negative issues that have left customers dissatisfied. Problems include poor customer service, misleading information, and questionable business practices. Many customers have reported difficulties in reaching the company's support team, leading to frustration and unresolved issues. Additionally, there have been instances where Equity 4 U provided misleading information about their services, leaving customers feeling deceived. Furthermore, concerns have been raised regarding the company's business practices, with some customers questioning the legitimacy of their operations. Overall, Equity 4 U has a track record of disappointing customers, making it a company to approach with caution.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Equity 4 U contacts