Great Clipsquestionable procedure during my haircut

This was my third trip to Great Clips in Lake Wales, FL., April 18, 2019. Every visit I just received a haircut, actually a trim was wanted. First hair trim was so-so; second visit was almost perfect (couple of small problems); third visit was a disaster. The hair trim was close to a butch (I'm 74 years old and my forehead hair is rather thin, so I don't like it cut real short), but the major problem was the stylist, Jennifer, shaved the hair on my face below my sideburns. I was horrified; will this hair come back in stiff and dark like whiskers or what will I have. I'm not happy at all and I don't know what to do. If the hair does come in dark, I guess I'll have to have it shaved everytime I get a haircut or sooner (I usually trim my neck inbetween cuts because it looks shaggy). So would probably have to do the same with my face.
I never thought I would be shaving my face, but guess I won't have a choice, right??? Is it normal procedure to shave a woman's face, especially without asking them before doing it. I don't have a desirable resolution of my complaint, possible haircuts/trims and face shaving the rest of my life. I don't know, I just know I'm very upset about the incident and I don't know if I'm going to return or not. PLEASE let me know your company policy on this procedure I had done. Thank You.
Sherrill Gibbs, [protected]@hotmail.com

Sh
Apr 23, 2019

Comments

• Di
      May 19, 2019

Okay first of all, hair growing back thicker after being shaved is a myth. Lol, calm down.