Great Clipsreceived expired coupon

P Aug 08, 2019

I have received 2 coupons that both were expired the day they were received. I received a coupon today (8/8/19) for a $5.99 Any Haircut that expired two days ago. Deceptive advertising practices have a long history of pain in this country, and yours, if found to be so misleading, would also be punishable criminally through the RICO act because it was perpetrated via Federal Mail on multiple occasions. You have a simple option - extend the honored period. Your other option will not only result in a class action suit by would - be customers, but likely a suit from your franchisees for harming their reputations. Paul Bohan [protected]

• Updated by Pobomarin · Oct 29, 2019

I was not trying to get something for nothing and fortunately I have USPS Informed Delivery so I have proof of date of delivery. The company acknowledged their mistake and made good. They outsource bulk mail campaigns to 3rd party vendors who sometimes screw up, as was the case in this instant.

You must be quite a sophisticated executive (or a really experienced attorney) - "I'd sue you for making false claims and threats". You would spend tens of thousands of dollars on attorney's fees to sue someone without demonstrable damages. I guess if it was my company and you ran it that way I would fire you for incompetence. And that would be well advised.

• Updated by Pobomarin · Oct 29, 2019

You should go hire attorneys then and spend tens of thousands on fruitless pursuits! Awesome! The company acknowledged their error by the way. The vendor has been terminated. I was right, and I was vindicated. But you are obviously a man who sticks by his guns. Best of luck.

Cloh Oct 30, 2019

If you were vindicated then why do you care what I think? We both know why. You got caught. LOL

Cloh Oct 29, 2019

I wouldn't have someone like work for my company. I only hire honest truthful employees. You are not! So take your threats and lies somewhere else.

Cloh Oct 29, 2019

Sounds to me like you are just trying to get a free cut. Coupons are sent out with plenty of time to be used. If you don't use it before it expires that's your fault not the company's. If it was my company I would sue you for making false claims and threats