Great Clipshaircut

S Jul 11, 2019 Review updated:

I submitted this a few weeks ago and I guess I expected some kind of a response. I will submit again in case it got lost.
Over a month ago I had my haircut from the same shop and stylist . I've been wearing it shoulder length with long layers. About a week later I decided I wanted my side's about a inch shorter by my ears. I used a different shop and stylist but for what I wanted it shouldn't have been a big deal.
The first think I said when I sat down was yo leave the length and my bangs as I just had it cut . He told me I needed to make up my mind as to what kind of cut I want because my haircut is to hard to follow (It's the old Farrah Fawcett cut)as he is cutting! I saw the length hit the floor as he complained about his Blue hair to another stylist! He was rude and took my hair off where it didn't even touch the end of my neck! I have a scar on neck from Surg I don't like to show! The sides are above my ears, I m a retired nurse and I never even wore it this short, it's embarrassing and humiliating! Like my husband said, what if you were getting married and they did this? I have chosen not to go out much this month as I'm afraid I will run into someone .
If he felt he didn't know how to cut this layered look he should have passed me up! My hair was chopped off and he made me look like a fool!

haircut

• Cl
    Cloh Oct 29, 2019

I'm confused. It is obvious you are telling a lie so what are you trying to achieve with the complaint. Your sides aren't even close to being above your ears, your bangs look long to me and you have layers. I think, I could be wrong but I doubt it, you just didn't like the person cutting your hair. Your issue is discrimination

• Cl
    Cloh Oct 29, 2019

Also, it touches your neck as well. Quit with the lies and just be honest, your are a bitter old woman