Menu
CB Hair and Beauty Salons Great Clips 1305 Knox Abbott Dr Ste 103, West Columbia, SC, 29169, US
Great Clips company logo
Great Clips
reviews & complaints
Great Clips company logo

Great Clips

1305 Knox Abbott Dr Ste 103, West Columbia, SC, 29169, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Phone number
10:00 am - 6:00 pm
ComplaintsBoard
G
3:00 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Great Clips - Hair cut

On Monday September 11 around 5:15 pm I walked into Great Clips at 1305 Knox Abbott Dr, Ste 103, Cayce, SC 29169 · Only 2 girls working.

I was called and went to the chair. I explained that I would like the butterfly cut. She looked at me like I was crazy stating "I never heard of the cut." She then pulled up the cut on her phone. Only to say ok just layers I can do this.

After about 10 minuets of working on the same knot in my hair that I offered to brush out, she grabs the side of my hair and cuts my hair at an angle cut. OK their goes about 5 inches off my hair. I should have gotten up and walked out then.

After that one cut once again back to combing my hair. Never measured the left side to the right side and now my hair is so uneven. I walked into work and one of my coworkers looked at me and said, "Your hair is cut uneven.". My left side is 3 inches longer than the right side.

Yep, I noticed it when I tried to fix my hair that morning.

I stopped back by the great clips on my way home Tuesday to speak with the manager only to find two different people working and no manager on duty. Young black female (very rude) and an older gentleman who needed a stool to sit on and cut hair. I sat down and waited to talk to one of them. The young female working on a female's hair and once again. same procedure. One little knot took 4 minutes to comb out. The stool sitting gentleman just sat and talked with the customer about 5 minutes. I am starting get a little aggravated.

My daughter calls me, and we talk for 15 minutes. Young girl still working on knots and the stool sitting gentleman is still talking.

I get up and walk out because at this time it is almost 6 pm and Great Clips closes at 6 pm. Not HAPPY!

Desired outcome: I paid cash for my haircut and bought a bottle of leave in conditioner Total for cut and conditioner was $31.00 and some change along with an 8-dollar tip. REFUND PLEASE. It can be mailed to 878 East Steele Road West Columbia SC 29170

Read full review of Great Clips