Grand Crowne ResortsI am no longer an owner or member

D

My name is David Danford and my wife is Kasi Danford. We were previous owners of a timeshare when finally we gave the resort our property back met with the associates in pigeon forge and voided our contract signed the papers after doing so. Now we're getting letters from a collection agency demanding maintenance fees that we no longer owe. I want this taken care of asap because if it interferes with our credit rating we will file suite and picket at the entrance of your resort until it is taken care of. This resort has been the single biggest mistake of our lives and totally regret even showing up to listen to the seminar. Please take care of this or me and my family will have our signs ready to show people the misleading process you guys try to sell everyone.

• Ge
    General Service Mar 19, 2018

Hi David and Kasi. Appreciate hearing your concerns.

It's nearly impossible to discuss the details of your issue in an open forum, as the financial information is highly protected. I might suggest nicely making an appointment at the head offices and bringing in your paperwork. I'm sure the issue can be resolved.

Please be aware you can still be liable for any maintenance fees until your timeshare is sold. In addition, be aware that picketing on private property is strictly prohibited and, although you're welcome to picket on public property, most counties require that you apply for and receive a permit. There's no reason to add to your frustration by providing a timeshare in the county jail.