GrabCar / GrabTaxi / grab taxi road meter
I'm complaining about a driver who was using a pinoy road meter when he picked me up at Rizal. His details are on the picture below and the operator number he's in handle of. This man was pressing buttons on his road meter, and the price was rising, he didn't know that I saw. I didn't call him out on it at first, and decided to just report him when I get off. I hope this doesn't happen to anyone else. How can a 4o meter go up to 1oo right away to 181 when it was just on 17o in a matter of a few minutes? It's crazy how these taxi drivers are manipulative.
More GrabCar / GrabTaxi Complaints & Reviews
- GrabCar / GrabTaxi - I am complaining about the customer support and grab's e-receipt 
- GrabCar / GrabTaxi - unauthorized credit card charges
- GrabCar / GrabTaxi - grabcar banned my account for many cancellation.
- GrabCar / GrabTaxi - unknown grab receipt
- GrabCar / GrabTaxi - is fair to charge late fee which he didn't call me when he reach? 
- GrabCar / GrabTaxi - driver
- GrabCar / GrabTaxi - grabshare
- GrabCar / GrabTaxi - driver took my cash and said I did not pay!
- Grab Car - payment
- GrabCar / GrabTaxi - erroneous payment