Having problems with Grab?

Grab reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 18, 2016. The latest review Grab driver no show, no call, and finished the order without notification was posted on Sep 4, 2021. The latest complaint unethical behavior was resolved on Jul 13, 2017. Grab has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 528 reviews. Grab has resolved 1 complaints.

Grab Customer Service Contacts

+65 6570 3925 (Singapore)
+63 883 7100 (Philippines)
Mapletree Business Center, 1060 Nguyen Van Linh, Tan Phong Ward, District 7
Ho Chi Minh
Vietnam

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Grab Customer Service. Initial Grab complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Grab above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Grab. Discuss the issues you have had with Grab and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Grab Complaints & Reviews, Page 23

GrabCar / GrabTaxithe driver making a big round for my destination

Sjg6434l. I booked a grab at 1220pm at bedok connector and the driver picked me up at 1244pm. My destination is 12 bukit pasor. I even informed the driver before hand that the place is near chinatown. He acknowledged. After which about 15 mins later I am thinking how come I am the the bukit timah road. I got a shocked. Asked the driver and he said he follow the gps. Omg. The reason for me to get grab is because I need rush to my destination at a shortest time. The driver asked me again is bukit batok right. Omg I almost fainted. I told him I stated my address clearly and even told him is near china town. And yes! I only managed arrived at my destination after 1 hour which is 145pm. This caused me great inconvenience as I suppose to attend my gym class and I was so late that I missed the whole class. I am really very unhappy and sad. I hope there is no more such victim as me. As grab have often left great impression to me and I paid $21 for this ride by not using the grab share too.

GrabCar / GrabTaxigrabshare policy

Hi. I wish to feedback that for grabshare services, it'd have been better if your company could link passengers who're really heading the same way to be paired to the same car.

I have a terrible experience whereby after 35min upon boarding the grabshare car, i'm still in my area of stay. and it took more than an hour for me to travel to my destination just because the other pooled passenger had to alight at her destination which was not 'on the way'.

with the amount of time spent on the road, i could have taken the MRT and still be on time for appointment.

i know that by choosing grabshare i have to foresee these sort of inconvenience, but what im trying to say is it could have been done better. even the poor driver uncle had to make a few reroutings to pick the pooled passenger.

thanks, and i'd opt for uberpool in future instead.

GrabCar / GrabTaxicar ride

I took Car number SGY1147P ong yong zhi yesterday at 530 from hillside drive to ponggol waterway point. The driver had an extra phone fixed to his dashboard with an computer game ongoing. Although he only touched the game at traffic lights i feel it is a very dangerous distraction and very likely to cause a serious accident. I feel the driver was putting both our lives at risk as he was not fully comcetrating on the road. I hope grab can reprimand hom and make it an offence to gave games open while the ride is ongoing.
      Regards,
      Natasha wilkins [protected]

GrabCar / GrabTaxigrabtaxi

Driver: ong chee ming
        Transcab shb7732u

I am 25 weeks pregnant. I booked as per details below. We all know that the address is automatic based on gps. I made sure that he will be at the right place and added in the remarks to driver section that we are at the taxi stand in front of kfc/siengsiong. Instead, it turned out the the driver went to the block carpark. I tried to call him when i was alerted that the driver has arrived but he was nowhere
        To be found. Then he call me and i told him where we are..

When he arrived and i got in, instead of apologizing, he started arguing with me that the address i put was wrong. I told him that's why i clearly stated in the remarks that we are at the taxi stand. He still kept arguing and told me he did not see the remarks. He told me i should have called and tell him where we were at the beginning! I told him we we're expecting him to read the remarks, what's the purpose of the remarks section?!?! He still arguing that the remarks are too small, cannot see, he's too old.

I ended up giving up as i'm already feeling stressed and i know it's bad for my baby!!! He can always adjust the size of the display!!!

I hope grab will instruct all drivers the features of the app.

GrabCar / GrabTaxiunruly driver

I would like to lodge a complaint against grab driver Wang Kheng Seng Plate number SLL2673P.

I was at Tampines 1 on 15 May 2017 at around 6.45pm. Apparently I had arranged for the ride but keyed in the wrong location. I realised this and decided to message him. He did not reply so I called him and he did not answer. I admit that its my carelessness for not checking.

However, when I got up the grab, I got yelled at by the driver. He scolded me for not keying in the right location and questioned me why didn't I call him or text him. I showed him my call log with his number on top and showed that he did not answer. He then proceeded to deny that it is not his phone number. How will this be possible if I clicked 'call driver this is the number that came out? I am not saying that I had nothing wrong in this incident. However, this is not an excuse to yell and shout at any customer or person.

This is not the first time I have encountered an unruly driver. But this is by far the worst behaviour I have encountered.

GrabCar / GrabTaxiunruly/unsafe driver

hi grab car on this morning 16may17/0720am i have facing a very rude guy grab driver in the road.drove in the wrong lane and suddenly change lane without signaling somemore he are not accepted his mistake.he done it twice.he drove honda brand car and plate is pmv7534 dark colour.i believe this driver is malay race.he drop customer at penang airport.please take immediate action on your driver.it will be a unsafe if you take no action on this driver.

GrabCar / GrabTaxicollecting money when promotion code is applied

Hi. Promotion on Hitch7 is on going now. To allow user to get $7 off 2nd hitch ride of the day. Driver collected the original amount without the discount. He did not end the ride upon arriving and check the amount to be truely collected. Please check. The booked timing is of 05.11pm. He only picked up at 05.25pm. From Smrt buses ltd to 16 yishun avenue 9. Amount paid in cash.

GrabCar / GrabTaxibargain the price

Hello,
                I'm a french customers travelling in Indonesia (Bali). I wanted to take a grab there. The man who had accepted my "order" has tried to bargain the price by message. The fixed price was 187 000 roupies, and he asked me 400 000 roupies. He is used to do this with others customers.
                I send you his profil numer and name :
                DK 1470 HS. Toyota Avanza.
                I Wayan Sunarya.
                Thank you for doing something.

Regards

bargain the price

GrabCar / GrabTaxidriver's rudeness

we booked a grabcar at about 12.50pm on 12/05/17. we waited at yoha, 200 jurong avenue 1 for about 20 minutes before the driver called and said he couldn't find us, so we went to the front in attempt to locate him and make it easier for him to find us. after about 15 minutes, the driver called again and asked for our location. we patiently tried to direct him, but he didn't understand what we were saying and hanged up on us. at this point in time, he sounded very pissed off. a short while later, he called us again, saying that he wanted to cancel the booking rudely and said profanities at us before hanging up on us. he then called us again to demand us to "cancel the booking and don't waste my time". i hope that you would look into this and take action against him. before he took up the booking, he would already have our pick up location and there was already a map on his phone to locate where we are. however, he repeatedly called us and spoke to us rudely, which is not the way he should have done it since he was the one who took up our booking. please also keep in mind that we waited for close to an hour for just one grabcar.

driver's rudeness

GrabCar / GrabTaxi — grabshare transit and driver

Dear Grab, I hope my e-mail finds you well. I am writing to your office to file a complaint with the...

GrabCar / GrabTaximissing things

Hello we book grabcar a six seater from YMCA to Pandan Terrace Apartment and I seat infront of the car and I dropped my wallet inside so please I am begging if possible give it back my wallet please.because I know that I really dropped it there in the car because as I reach home I open my bag and my wallet is not inside so I really suspect that I really dropped my wallet inside the car.

missing things

GrabCar / GrabTaxigrab share

On 4th May I took a grab taxi form my house in Taman Mayang Jaya, PJ to my office in HELP University Jalan Semantan @ 10 am and the fare was RM 10.

In the evening @ 3.35pm, I took a return trip from my office to my house and was informed that it is a grabshare for RM19. The driver took the passenger somewhere in Mont Kiara and collected the fee from the share passenger. He then took me back to my house and requested for RM 19. I believe this is very unfair as the driver picked up 2 passengers and the fee should be divided by 2. Here he is collecting 2 fees and charging me RM 19 when it should be RM 10. The next day I took the same trip from my home to off ice and it is only RM 10.

We are supporting Grap because of its fair prices but if we have to pay double for Grabshare and this is during a non peak period I will support other Taxi companies.

GrabCar / GrabTaxiservices

I really would like to get the grab company attention about one of their driver that accepted my booking but does do anything for several minutes I attached a picture regarding this matter I really do hope that you would take actions to those people that doesn't have any idea of good services and bad choices does.. Drivers name is neil ariap tantiado driving mitsubihi mirage mp7569 this happened today may 6 since 9:27pm until 9:45 it seems that this driver is just waiting for me to cancel trip this is very inconvient to the serv you offer to commuters!!!

GrabCar / GrabTaxi — unauthorized credit card charges

Dear sir / madam, I had visited singapore as a tourist from 5-13apr17 & had downloaded grab app & used the...

GrabCar / GrabTaxigrabcar

I would like to file a formal complaint with this Grabcar driver named Catalino Chan Basanes with Grabcar Plate No.    VN1979, Vios. On 30th of April 2017 around 1am me and my friends decided to book for a grabcar from Chateau Market Place Villa Angela Bacolod City going Mo2 Ice Mandalagan Lacson Street Bacolod City. On the destination the only option there was Mo2 Ice. When we got into his car he started yelling and telling us that we selected a wrong location because the amount showing was 2k+ and he keep saying that it would be taken againts his grabcar points. On the way to the location it felt like he was rubbing to our face that it was our fault. We told him that he had an option not to accept the booking since it will flash on his end the incorrect amount of the ride. He was so rude and we felt like being harrass the way he handle the situation. We would like you to further investigate about his behaviour so that no one would experience what we had during that incident.

GrabCar / GrabTaxiover charging

With Plate #UVM108, toyota vios. I was fetch at makati world ctr bldg. On April 30, 2017(today), sunday at around 10:40pm.I was inform inform of your apps that my total bill would be range from 84-114 pesos only because i will getva 40% discount from your apps. Then when we get in our destination i asked the driver if he can transmit me exactly in front of my house, but he refuse because his reasons was "the street was crowded by the cars". The total bill based on his meter was only 85.50, and i dont know if he already given me a 40% on that, and the driver charge me 130.00. I was very dissappointed!!! And when i checked the history on my grab apps, i dont have a booked on the said day April 30, 2017 (today)

GrabCar / GrabTaxi — grabtaxi driver cancelled the booking

Hi good morning. I just would like to ask if the driver can just cancel the booking for whatever reasons they...

Cebu City

GrabCar / GrabTaxigrabcar driver attitude

Cancelled a booking because driver took too long and we were in a hurry to go to the airport. After he texted me just to insult me about my English and me as a person. I think it was totally uncalled for as we have a right to cancel bookings especially because my reason was more than valid. I don't appreciate using the app and even didn't use a promo code only to be insulted.

grabcar driver attitude

GrabCar / GrabTaxi — service - rude and unethical driver

I want to report a rude & unethical driver. I need a ride to deliver my products to up diliman I cannot...

GrabCar / GrabTaxi — refuse to pick me and deliver me to my destination at san mateo rizal

i-complain konung driver n ayaw akong ihatid sa destination...pls see attach pictures for your...