Googleunauthorized charges

I went online to order a CD to get started with google posting ads. They were supposed to send me a CD to get me started and then give me a call to go over the rest. I never received the CD, but started getting deductions on my debit card account from Blazingwords.com in the amount of $72.21, and another company out of the county for $39.53 and I have another one pending now for $36.77. I have to close that one and open a new account because of this. However, the bank can take legal action from these companies if they do not refund you. I have got my refunds on the first two and am waiting on the third one. The phone numbers that are associated with the companies are incorrect, so you cannot contact them and the support emails keep coming back to me as delayed and finally come back as undeliverable.

Pissed Off 52 Aug 10, 2015

G o o g l e. Stop calling me or i'm going to freak out and send you my hospital bills!!! How many times can i tell you! How many numbers can i block! How many times can i put myself on a do not call list! How many times can i scream at the top of my lungs! You are not trying to help me you are trying to sell me something!!! Do you think i'm stupid!!! Stop stop stop so stop stop so stop stop so stop stop stop calling me! !!!

• Je
    Jerri Thompson Aug 10, 2015

Not found on internet. Get an error code when you try to find them. Charging my credit cards for games I do not have. Cannot cancel subscription properly.

• Dg
    Dgeo Jun 26, 2009

I got the CD. Went into the webite, followed the steps and it actually worked for me, so I support the company 100% !!!

• St
    Steve May 06, 2009

For what?
    Need description.

• Do
    donstabike008 May 06, 2009

offer said 1.97 and charged me 72.21 overcharge

maxine smith Feb 22, 2009

I have an Unauthorized Credit Card Charge on my checking accountDated 02/22/2009 . I want it removed immediately.

Maxine Smith

• Je
    jerzsluga843 Feb 11, 2009

I have also received unauthorized charges on my account and i called [protected] and told them that I received charges I didn't authorize and they will try to fast talk you by stating that you didnt cancell your free trial before it expired, but demand your money back and it should be there in five to ten business days!

• Da
    Daniel Coult Dec 30, 2008

I was charged twice for Google success [email protected] 11.95 each without my authorization. I want the charges credited immediately.

Pissed off as well Dec 24, 2008

Call this number [protected] and get a refund.

Pissed off as well Dec 24, 2008

This company Google Success Kit, they charged my card $1 this was authorized, however they then charged my card $11.95 this was unauthorized. I did call this number [protected] and they did issue a refund. This should not happen in the first place!!! Beware!!

Sam3 Dec 19, 2008

I never authorized Google to charge me $1.00 or $11.95 to my credit card and I need my money back