Resolved Google Success Kitmajor scam

I was duped too! This offered a free trial and I would only pay a one time fee for shipping of $1.00. I was charged the one dollar and not book or anything was shipped. Then charges started coming out of my bank... oh I am boiling mad. I contacted the BBB, Consumer Protection, IC3 Gov and my local Sheriff's department. I emailed the company that supports Paul E's website and let them know that I expect a refund. This is clearly robbery and I for one am sick and tired of being scammed. Maybe I am ignorant one time but never again. You should be able to trust legitimate businesses on the Internet and something has to be done about it. I suggest a large, class action law suit!!!

Mary Ruiz Nov 29, 2008

There was a $11.95 and a $1.00 charge(s) made against my debit card. I never authorized these charges and would apppreciate it if you would return MY MONEY to my account asap!!! preferrably w/in 24hours!!!
    And by the way do you think you can give me back the last 4 hours of my life that I have had to use dealing with this B.S. ?!?!?! Time that I could of spent with my family ????????HMMMMM????????

Maria Gregory-Vakis Nov 30, 2008

the money was suppose to be a one off thing and you keep taking money oout. I want a full refund of my money. I don't get any programs or any emails from you and you just drain me of my money.

GIVE ME MY FULL REFUND OF ALL THE MONEY YOU HAVE TAKEN FROM MY ACCOUNT.

I will report you to the athorities.

• Di
    Diane McElwee Dec 01, 2008

I received a charge of $11.95 to my credit card that I did not want. I was charged $1 for a kit I never received. I would like the $11.95 charge removed from my card immediately.

Marlene Downey Dec 01, 2008

I am having money taken from my account for thing I have not order or wanted since I downloaded google sucess kit and I want it to stop and I cannot find a page on the net to do so.

• Ca
    Catherine Majka Dec 02, 2008

I authorized $1.95 to get information about this program. Instead they took $49.95 out of my bank account two months in a row. I received a CD in the mail and don't know where to send it back to. I want a full refund, I do not want to use this program.

• Jd
    jdy Dec 09, 2008

Sounds like I'm #1 on the scam list; $76.08 tl for 2 bank deductions. It is 8:18 pm, here in S.E. Tx. & we just found the bank charges & my wife is on her way to the bank!?!?... I don't know how they opptained my account #! Google .com should be held accountable, due to the use of they logo/name!
    I would be happy to be the 1st to sign on to a class action law suite. Or as a past TX. norm...hang this BA_TE_D by his tinny male organs...

• Ga
    garemo2007 Dec 13, 2008

Two charges appeared on my bank statement. $1.99 for shipping and handling for a kit I never received. And $11.95, for what? I don't know. I have been unsuccessful in locating the company online to ask for a refund. If anyone has information on the website please E-mail me at [email protected]

• Vo
    volcomjunkie85 Dec 15, 2008

so far i recieved a $1.00 charge on my account. i will be calling my bank tomorrow to report this fraud transaction. you can contact me at: [email protected]

• Se
    sebs2712 Dec 15, 2008

i was just about to sign up when found this complaints.. the truth is the website actually have that information about xtra charges after the free trial.. it's on the page where you give them your CC info. i can't really believe that this whole scam was issued by Google, but i've found the add on MySpace.com so what that actually means? that Tom has something to do with it?

• Je
    JErosine Dec 16, 2008

After taaking Google up on their offer of a success kit for $1.00. I ahve received 4 charges to my debit card. The original $1.00, 11.95 for the Success kit (Never Received), 4.00 theft Protection and another 9.00 teft protection.

There is no number to call to get the charge removed. this is a internet scam of great concern.

Google need to address this and get it stopped.

• Al
    Alexander David Dec 17, 2008

I approved your mailing the Google Success Kit for $1.00, but I never received it. Now, you are charging $11.95, which is an unauthorized amount. Please refund the $1.00 and $11.95 charges as this is a scam and I no longer am interested in dealing with you.

I expect you will credit my credit card within the next 24 hours.

david

• Eb
    ebaron Dec 17, 2008

I would like My $1.00 and $11.95 back that I never authorized. I neverAuthorized anything like that so I would appreciate it if my money was returned to my card ASAP. Thanks

• Er
    ERNESTINE GREENE Dec 17, 2008

I also ordered Google success kit, 1 dollar was taken out of my account for a kit I did not receive. Recently, 11.95 was taken out of my account. I want to cancel but cannot find the page to cancel. I need help.

• Do
    DougW Dec 17, 2008

I had the same thing happen when I applied for the Google Kit. There was a 1.00 dollar charge to my checking at first then there was an unauthorized charge of $11.95. I never got the google kit and now expect that I'm not going to. I need my money credited back to my Checking account as soon as possible and I will be talking to my bank about this scam and what the procedures are to get it terminated.

• To
    toby Dec 18, 2008

i am in the same boat as everyone else and can't find a way to get my 11.95 back there is noplace to email, if someone finds out please let me know

John Dec 18, 2008

Here is the number for Google Success Kit for anybody who needs it. Maybe if enough people contact them they'll get the message.

If you call 866-341-0767, somebody will take the call.

Get a Supervisor. They will refuse to refund the money under their non-existent 7 day cancellation policy but, you never know I guess.

Good Luck. You'll need it.

• Aj
    ajdickerson08 Dec 20, 2008

This product was ordered with knowing only that a doolar would be withdrawn from my account. A new charge of 11.95 was withdrawn a few days later. I emailed someone at the address of [email protected] to complain and demand my money back. This is ridiculous!!! Cheaters need to be dealt with!

• Da
    David Berry Dec 22, 2008

same as everyone else obviously, paid a dollar for the kit, never got it and unauthorized debit of 11.95 deducted from my account, need it stopped and money refunded and never received product

• Vi
    vince Dec 23, 2008

I have also received the same treatment from this Googlesuccesskit company- it is but another big SCAM!!! I had paid just the $1 fee to join and not only have I not received the product they had the audacity to debit $11.95 from my account. Can we do something about this? We have to put a stop to their scam.

• Sh
    sheila baldree Dec 25, 2008

this is sheilabaldree you charged my account 11.95 i did not authorize you to do it please put my money back an i have not recieved a damn thing from you or your co. an wish not to deal with you i work hard for my money an you have no right to just take it i want it back i will contact you by phone

• Je
    Jessie Dec 26, 2008

I ordered the Google Success Kit for $1.00. I have been charged the past two months of $11.95. I have not received the kit. I don't know where to find the phone number to cancel this. It has put me into overdraft in my checking account by unauthorized withdrawal of $11.95. It seems that the bank has to have me first cancel with the company and that is impossible. I don't want to spend $11.95 for the rest of my life paying for a scam. Being on a very limited income it is extremely important that I can stop the withdrawal. If anyone knows the number to call to cancel this please let me know at [email protected] Thank you.

• Be
    Betty Moore Dec 28, 2008

I oked 1.00 Charge for a kit and never reived anything I cannot find a phone # to call these people and I have just been charged $11.05 that I did not authorize I would like to cancel any other charges but I don't kow how to get in Touch with these people would appreciate any help Thanks B. Moore

• Ju
    julie denton Dec 29, 2008

Whay is 11.95 being taken out of my accout?

Julie Denton

mas101 Dec 29, 2008

The add lists a 8 wk 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you try to cancel the number is alwanys busy. This product is not what I thought is was and want I want a refund of all charges to date.

• St
    stratf Dec 30, 2008

I just checked my bank statement also and I also was charged the $1.00 and then
    $11.95. Both were not authorized. This type of fruad needs to be stopped, and the people
    doing it need to be put in jail.

• Sl
    slespron9 Dec 30, 2008

I just checked my bank statement and on 12/26/08 I was charged $29.95 for a "googlesucceskit". I do not even know where this charge came from, what the charge was for, and who to complain to. I am only 18 and do not have a whole lot of money in the first place and this really hurt. I need to know where to go to get this reversed. My phone bill is approaching and I need the cash! someone please tell me what to do.

• Ba
    barbcs Jan 02, 2009

I signed for $1 to be charged to my credit card for a Google Success Kit. I have never received the kit, and now I recieved my credit card statement and there are 2 additional charged - one for $11.95 and one for $4.95 - totally unauthorized or unwanted. Please help me contact this scam company to get my money back.

jacqueline Marshall Jan 03, 2009

I signed up for the free Kit and charged 0.70pence for postage since then i have been charge 3 times i have emailed the marketing company to cancel with no reply does anyone know how to cancel this account and have a address and phone i could ring my bank cannot cancel it for me until i have these details i to would appreciate any help.

• Ka
    Kathy Best Jan 03, 2009

On Dec. 7, 2008 I was charged for $1.00 and on December 15, 2008 I was charge 11.95 for a product I did not order. I will turn this over to the Sear's Fraud Department on January 5, 2009, so I sugguest you take these charges off as soon as possible of face fraud charges.

Kathy Best

• Ka
    Kathy Best Jan 03, 2009

I want my credit card charges reversed asap from the Google Success Kit. You can also refund the interest I've had to pay for this bogus account.

Kathy Best

• Ss
    ssnake Jan 03, 2009

I just got my bank statement and find the same charge. I didn't order or authorize this charge. Where do you go to get help? These kinds of scams are causing more people to shy away from the internet and the so called opportunities we can get into. If anyone can help with the correction of this fraud please get back to me at [email protected] I am retired and every penny counts especially in these days and times. Thanks for the vent.

• Gb
    gbadenuyi dadeowo Jan 03, 2009

I also just got the 29.95 charge for this "success kit" and believe it is a big scam by the so called website. I have read through all the comments but does anyone has information about contacting these ###, I cant get through to the numbers and I have a feeling they will keep charging my account at will. Any suggestions please.
    my number
    404 384 0235

Sandyy Jan 03, 2009

call your bank. thats what im about to do. my boyfriend admitted to ordering the kit, but agreed to just pay a dollar and was unaware about the other $29.95. im pissed.

• Ro
    robinbird704 Jan 04, 2009

I accepted a trial offer for $1.oo and was charged $29.95 for the Google Success kit. I am very upset by this and ant to get my money back, mot to mention, I haven't received anything yet. Does anyone have the number that they contacted to get the money credited back to their account.
    Thanks!
    Robin

• Da
    Daver369 Jan 04, 2009

My son signed up for the trial version which cost $1.00 on Dec 26, 2008. He used my credit card to cover the charge. I was charged an additional $29.95 only 8 days later, on Jan 3, 2009.

• Ce
    cer1989 Jan 04, 2009

It's been a month since I've asked for the Google kit and I got nothing for it until Dec. 15. Now my debit balance is $46 b/c of the unauthorized charge. Thanks a lot, Google. I want my money back. NOW!

• Br
    Brad Jan 04, 2009

Hi Ceri, I think you are directing your anger at the wrong people. Google have nothing to do with the "Google Success Kit", it is a scam where people basically charge you for a link to an ebook run by the usual scammers and shysters who cash in on other big names. There are AOL success kits, Amazon success kits, etc, all of which have nothing to do with those big companies. Contact your credit card company, and good luck, but don't blame Google, it's nothing to do with them.
    Have fun

• Ra
    RadarPuP Jan 04, 2009

I have just discovered a transaction for AUD$45.05 on my visa card for the supply of 1 Google Kit.

I have received nothing but a few basic e-mails and links to sites relating to E-books which are available to download. These books vary from information on how to get US Government Grants and US wealth creation sources.

Upon trying to unsubscribe from the service and using the account information provided to me in the initial confirmation receipt, I found it impossible to find any contact information or support/complaints services relating to the Google Kit.

Other information provided in the original receipt only pertains to a number of web sites that again, provide no information on how to unsubscribe.

links provided are:
    a 800 number which is not accessible from Australia
    e-mail: [email protected]

This product is a scam in my opinion in that it does not provide contact or support information and the information provided does not relate to any Australian products or strategies.

• Ju
    Juan M. Ortiz Jan 05, 2009

I authorized the one dollar try outand I did not received anythin plus they are charging my credit card $11.95 every month without my authorization. I demand this practice to stop inmediately and to restore my money back.

chazzy05 Jan 05, 2009

hey guys the same thing happened to me and was very upsetting and very misleading...i searched the web for about an hour trying to find the same website but i eventually found it...here is the phone number to call and have the order canceled and refunded 18663410767...make sure you are nice because the first guy was an ### and supposedly couldn't find my account and hung up on me after i waited on hold for 16 min...i called back again and the lady tried the same thing with my account and i was very polite and asked to speak to her supervisor and all of the sudden my account pulled up...go get your money back!!! Google should really look into something like this before they agree to put their name on it. Its very unprofessional and leaves a bad taste in my mouth about the company, especially when its not just me that this nightmare has happened to...its just unnecessary...hope this helped!!!