Google Earthdid not receive purchased software

H

Paid £34.72 UKP for:- 3years membership & 2 Extra Feeatures for Google Earth. I gave them full details of my credit card.
I was given a User name & a Password and I then downloaded as directed. The download was useless rubbish
but it did show an earth in full colours and part of a control panel.
I have made multiple attempts to contact this company
and even offered to accept a CD/DVD version via additional
payment but have rcvd no response whatsoever. Their Website does not help and their phone number unreachable.

• Ar
    Arlene Staffeldt May 21, 2010

On March 7, 2009 I purchased 3 year unlimited VIP Access and two extra features for $68.74. What do I have for my money? Arlene Staffeldt

• Ha
    Harry Dorsch Jan 18, 2010

My name is Harry Dorsch
    Yesterday I ordered I believe it was called earth view. I already have google earth it was supposed to be 6.99 per year for three years. I was also supposed to get a program that would allow me to see all my contacts for free. All I got was a bunch of eye contact ads. And a virus that took me 8 hrs to get rid of.
    What I got was a program that I bought on 10/14 2009 user name BCD72k password SX88ZAwhich I deleted because it wasen't worth a darn. Now I am being charged 50.38 USD for the same program and two extras that were supposed to be free that I can't find. Except for the contacts ad and the virus. If you can cancel the order I would appreciate it. If not when it is taken out of my account I already called my credit union and will dispute it.
    Harry Dorsch

• Sk
    sky65 Jun 10, 2009

MBDETAILS.COM have ripped me off today. I thought i was buying google earth and gave them my bank details. I paid £34.72 for a 3 year unlimited membership and have got nothing.

• Sk
    sky65 Jun 10, 2009

I have paid £34.72 for 3 year unlimited what I thought was google earth. Cant get google earth. Looks like weve all been had. Im contacting my bank to try and stop payment.

where is your help

John Finegan Jun 05, 2009

I ahve paid money but do not understand how to make contact with google earth

I paid for 3 Years this morning
    Do not have any icon and do not understand how to connect to google earth

Will you please help me!BCD72K

Santoshmkar May 26, 2009

Please help me this order i want to cancle
    hi

Custmer Care
    Google Earth
    Order No [protected]

this santosh manjalkar as above my order no today i do that but in order they show as 2 USD & when claim as 59.71 USD
    so i dont want to buy this product please do needful

i dont want this product so dont claim on my card

i am waiting for your reply

warm regards
    santosh

• Lo
    Lowell Fritzke Mar 29, 2009

I purchased a three year membership yesterday, 3-28-09, instructions to sign on are difficult, please help or return my money.

Thanks,
    Lowell Fritzke

• Lo
    Lowell Fritzke Mar 29, 2009

I purchased a three year membership yesterday, instructions to sign on are not clear, please let me know steps to sign on or return my money.

Lowell Fritzke
    [email protected]

• Ru
    rudy padilla Nov 25, 2008

purchased 2years membership and 2 extra feat. 64.81.but i cancel the order and my check statement shows that you charge me three times for a total of $194.33 .i do have a copy of my statement