Good Feet Storeshoe inserts

Good feet store is a bait and switch operation in Juno beach fl. I went in fir $39.85 inserts they advertise on tv. Then the clerk said she only had ones that cost $600! My therapist said they shouldn't cost more than $50. The clerk said I could get a refund but the receipt says no refunds. They don't work! I may have to hire an attorney the clerk said the other clerk shouldn't have told me I could a money refund. Why didn't she bring out some other choices after I told her I didn't want to pay $600 for 2 little pieces of plastic?