Golden Corral — service/food quality
When I go out to eat at a buffet the only meat I want is turkey. The last few times I have been to this location, the turkey is the nastiest and driest turkey I have ever ate. They also act like they are afraid to give me a real piece. It is always this small skimpy piece that wouldn't even satisfy my cat.
They also charge $2 for a soda that only costs them 25 cents per glass. Then while I am serving myself, they set dinner rolls on the table. This is a waste, because most of the time I don't want rolls, especially since they don't give me enough turkey. They can set the rolls on the buffet (like they do biscuits) and if I want a roll, I can get some myself. This would keep rolls from being needlessly thrown out. For that matter, I can get my own drink like i do at other buffet's.
To top all this off, they try to call their employees servers, even though they really aren't serving anything, and expect them to be tipped because they are to cheap to pay a real wage after ripping the customers off with the excessive prices.
More Golden Corral Complaints & Reviews
- Golden Corral - poor quality, bad attitude, no available food
- Golden Corral - we recieved food poisoning and the resturant didn't care
- Golden Corral - scam
- Golden Corral Restaurant - Beaumont, Texas - after eating at golden corral many times, I never will again
- Golden Corral - you do know what you eat!
- Golden Corral - bad food, roger 7633070115
- Golden Corral - the food /service
- Golden Corral - management
- Golden Corral - service, cleanliness, products
- Golden Corral - food choices