GoldCar Rental / car rental

GoldCar - [protected]
Car - 8265KMM
Client No - 7613162
Client Name - Stephen Colgan

On collection (15/02/2019) I asked for an attendant to check the vehicle with me. They said they where every busy and was there obvious damage larger than 5 cm. There was a mark on the passenger rear door covered up with touch up (this is not in the dispute although I have a picture as it was a possible concern)
On return (18/02/2019) I asked for the vehicle to be checked while I waited they said they where very busy and I should just return the key.

I have since received a report with 4 pictures supposed to show damage.
In picture 1 I can what looks like a water mark (these are so slight I over looked them on collection).
In picture 2 I cannot see any damage yet there is a charge associated (these are so slight I over looked them on collection).
In picture 3 I can see a slight scratch magnified (these are so slight I over looked them on collection) (rub/water mark).
In picture 4 which is the best view you see no damage what so ever.

I dispute all claims for damages to the vehicle 8265KMM under my care.

If such marks exist. These marks (very hard to see) where on the vehicle and are so slight they did not appear on the report nor where they noticeably visible to the eye on my visual inspection, there prior to collection and/or as suggested water marks post cleaning or polishing (grey polish).

I will open a claim the European consumer centre - Ireland and by Credit Card Services to dispute the total amount of €580 (€180 -picture 1, €200 - picture 2, €200 - picture 3) for additional charges to my rental of 8265KMM as in error.
I request that the pictures be taken again and resent shown new date after cleaning and polish believing these will disappear.
Kind Regards