The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Goldcar — cleaning charges
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I rented a car for 4 nights on the 16/07/17 in lisbon airport, i had the car for 2 nights and had to return it as my girlfriend got some bad news and we had to travel home early so I returned the car on the 20/07/17. On the return i was told that car "Might" need to get a special clean as there was some sand on the carpets costing €30, as we were in a rush to catch the flight as we had booked last minute i didn't have any time to discuss this with her. it was just a small bit of sand from bottom of shoes and cars should be hoovered anyway between rentals. I had to run to catch the flight and didn't say anything, Today on the 21/07/17 i received an email from goldcar telling me that i have been charged €30 for a special Cleaning and another €150 for a major cleaning!!! Firstly how can i be charged both types of cleaning, its either one or the other and secondly why am I getting charged for a major cleaning? 30 seconds with a hover and the car would be spotless, this is disgraceful and very unfair considering the reasons why we had to cut our holiday short. I request the return of the extra €150 you charged my credit card, I am willing to pay the €30 since the lady at the desk said I might have to pay it, But to add an extra €150 on top of that as well is not fair. my Client number is [protected]
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Goldcar Complaints & Reviews
- Goldcar Car Hire Spain - scam
- GoldCar Rental - fraudulently forced into paying for 'super relax' cover
- Goldcar - shocking behaviour of staff
- GoldCar Rental - deposit refund
- Goldcar - no spare tyre, terrible service, no response to complaint!
- GoldCar Rental - Car rental
- GoldCar Rental - Didn’t receive deposit back and overcharged
- Goldcar - unethical behaviour
- Gold Car - assistant at check in desk-further comment
- Goldcar - car hire