Having problems with GoIbibo?

GoIbibo Customer Service Contacts

1860 258 5858 (Customer Service)
1800 208 1060 (Customer Service)
+91 921 302 5552 (International)
+91 124 439 5000 (Head Office)
+91 226 739 9000 (Mumbai Office)
+91 807 111 8747 (MakemyTrip - Goibibo Technology & Product Centre)
+91 804 068 8500 (MakemyTrip - Goibibo Seller Services Office)
19th Floor, DLF Epitome Building № 5, Tower A, DLF Cyber City, Phase III, Sector – 25
Gurgaon
India - 122002

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with GoIbibo Customer Service. Initial GoIbibo complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for GoIbibo above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about GoIbibo. Discuss the issues you have had with GoIbibo and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

I

GoIbibo — Airline ticket

First time I booked from GoIbibo a ticket which was clearly showing Refundable and I booked it based on that...

Mumbai

GoIbiboStay away

If I had known that this company had so many bad reviews, I would have never dealt with it. Because I myself had a very negative experience with them.
There's only one important thing about Golbibo you have to keep in mind if you're going to deal with them: once you paid, forget about them.
Calling and emailing them won't help, they will pretend everything is ok. But in fact, they steal money and provide no service.
I think it's a great reason to stay far away from them.

GoIbiboRefund!!!

At first, everything was ok. The website worked nice, showed me different offers with discounts. After I picked one, the website was down and booked me a wrong room in a wrong city. Not sure how often it happens and whose fault it was but I was shocked by the amount of money they charged me. 3000 dollars for a one night stay in one of the most expensive hotels in Montreal!
    The biggest problem is that they haven't refunded anything, I am out of my money and hence I can't book anything at all. Of course, their customer support is aware of this, but I think they don't care because they haven't replied yet, even though it's been a week since I asked my questions.

RESOLVED

• GoIbibo's response · Nov 23, 2017

Dear Rebecca,

Greetings from Goibibo!

We tried to locate/pull up your booking details, however, we could not find the booking id/transaction details you are referring to.

We request you to share the BOOKING ID/Payment ID along with e-mail address and contact number used at the time of booking so that we can check our records and will get back to you with timely resolution on your concern.
        Moreover, you can contact us through your registered mobile number on below-mentioned contact:

[protected]

We are awaiting a response from your end.

Thanks and Regards,
        Goibibo Customer Delight Team

S

GoIbibo — Tickets

Hello Team, I am very disheartened to hear that recently I lost my Fui at my native place. My mother i...

Mumbai

GoIbiboCheater company

This Goibibo is a total scam!
      I booked a flight via Goibibo website and they took my money. I thought that everything was fine but that moment I had no idea that they only took my money and didn't process the booking.
      After that I went online and checked the reviews and was shocked! I decided to cancel my booking and ask for a refund. Goibibo customer service rep didn't actually care, he said that cancellation was not possible. Then I asked about my flight and only then I was told that my booking was on hold for some reason. They said that I have to pay extra money to complete the booking. Are you kidding me? I paid for the ticket and had no idea that I also have to pay some extra for booking process! Never ever I was asked to pay for that! It's completely ridiculous and definitely a lie! I had no other option so I paid and guess I was lucky that in the end I did receive the ticket. Lesson learned. Will never use Goibibo again!

K

GoIbibo — Fake confirmed hotel booking

Paid for and received a confirmed booking from this travel site for Hotel Hindustan International, Kolkata...

Gurgaon

Goibibo.comCompany didn't provide seats in transport and didn't inform about it

I bought ticket from the website www.goibibo.com. The agent provided me ticket and when I came to the bus station, it turned out that they didn’t provide places and the bus was full. I called the agent and he told me that yes they didn’t provide seats, and they immediately would return my money. He offered me to buy another ticket, but he still hasn’t returned my money. These people are scammers and liars, who take money and provide nothing. Please post your comments about this company.

GoIbiboOnline ticket booking

I have been trying to book ticket since yesterday from bangalore to mumbai. Money is getting deducted from account but no surity abt the ticket. 3636 / - was deducted from my account last night and this morning I tried to again and the same happened again 3636 / - was deducted. This is too much and have been trying to call ibibo but no one receives the call.
          This is really too much of customer dissatisfaction. My business has been impacted.

Siddhartha khaund.
          My contact number: [protected]

IbiboCheating customers

Hi,

There have been enough bluffing from the side of IBIBO.
            For your kind information, there has been no refund credited to my account till date, regardless of the date on which the cashback was processed( it has already been 15 working days now.)
            Are you people trying to cheat the customers with such offers.
            I am apalled at the kind of response and service i have recieved from IBIBO till date.
            I will make sure that I do not make any further bookings with IBIBO and post this mail trail at places where people get to know of the response feted out by IBIBO to its customers.

Regards,

- Hide quoted text -
            On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 6:37 PM, travel <[protected]@ibibogroup.com> wrote:

Dear Mr.Shekhar,

Greetings of the Day!

This is in reference to your email below, Please be informed that the cash back request has been processed from our end for both the bookings so you are requested to please check with your bank regarding the same as the request was placed on 1 june and it takes 7 to 10 working days to reflect the transaction.

Thank you for choosing IBIBO.COM.

For any other query feel free to contact us on the below mentioned numbers between 08:00 hrs to 20:00 hrs.

With Best Regards,

Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2010 2:04 PM

Hi,

The refund has to be for 250+250 for both the tickets booked and not only 250 as mentioned under.
            Plese refer to the highlighted text in blue.

Thanks and regards,
            On Sun, Jun 13, 2010 at 6:59 PM, travel <[protected]@ibibogroup.com> wrote:
            Dear Mr. Shekhar,

We apologize for the delay in processing your cash back request. Please be informed that we have processed the cash back in your account
            and this will reflect in next 3 working days. The cash will be of INR 250/-

We appreciate your patience and cooperation in this regard.

Thanks and regards
            GoIbibo Team

Sent: Wednesday, June 09, 2010 12:08 PM

Hi,

I have still not received a cashback as promised in the communication under.

Please take a look into the matter and do the needful at the earliest.

Thanks & regards,
            On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 1:42 PM, travel <[protected]@ibibogroup.com> wrote:
            Dear Passenger
            Greetings from GOIBIBO.COM

Please note that as per the request we are processing the HDFC cash back for both the tickets. It will be reflecting in your account in next 7 working days.

Please feel free to contact us for any help.

Thanks & Regards

Sent: Monday, May 31, 2010 11:03 PM

Hi,

Please find attached the statement as requested.

Regards,
            On Mon, May 31, 2010 at 12:27 PM, travel <[protected]@ibibogroup.com> wrote:
            Dear Passenger
            Greetings from GOIBIBO.COM

Please note that as per the request we have checked the details at our end and it shows that you are not eligible for this offer. Could you please send us the HDFC bank statement which shows the transaction details?

Looking forward for your kind co-operation

Please feel free to contact us for any help.

Thanks & Regards

Sent: Sunday, May 30, 2010 7:44 PM
            To: travel
            Subject: Complaint regarding non-refund of promised cash-back amount

Hi,

This is to bring to your notice and raise a complaint regarding the two tickets booked using goibibo.ibibo.com.
            I had booked both the tickets using my HDFC credit card and was promised a Rs 250 cashback in each case within the next 7 working days (as added under)
            ON multiple calls to your service executives on the numbers as indicated on your website, I was given all misleading information and was initially told that the cash back would be visible in my next credit card bill.
            On checking with my bank(credit card), I realised that no cash back has been initiated by goibibo in both the cases.
            With such a situation arising, I have almost lost confidence in using goibibo for further bookings.
            I would hence request to look into the matter and do the needful at the earliest.

Thanks and regards,

Passenger Name Mr Amarnath Jha
            Passenger Types 1 Adult
            Status Confirmed
            Fare Rs 6032.0
            Total Discount Rs 481.0
            Total Fare Rs 5551.0
            Email [protected]@gmail.com Booking Date: May 5, 2010
            Flight No Airline From To Departure Time Arrival Time Airline PNR Ticket Numbers
            6E 341 IndiGo Bangalore Patna May 7, 2010 06:40 Hrs May 7, 2010 10:45 Hrs R4W3AH

Passenger Name Mr Amarnath Jha
            Passenger Types 1 Adult
            Status Confirmed
            Fare Rs 8890.0
            Total Discount Rs 280.0
            Total Fare Rs 8610.0
            Email [protected]@gmail.com Booking Date: May 16, 2010
            9W 2288 JetAirways Patna New Delhi May 17, 2010 13:50 Hrs May 17, 2010 15:25 Hrs LQGNLS [protected]
            9W 363 JetAirways New Delhi Pune May 17, 2010 16:15 Hrs May 17, 2010 18:25 Hrs LQGNLS [protected]
            This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail and delete this e-mail and all attachments from your system.

• Si
                Siddhartha khaund Dec 18, 2011

i have been trying to book ticket since yesterday from bangalore to mumbai. money is getting deducted from account but no surity abt the ticket. 3636/- was deducted from my account last night and this morning i tried to again and the same happened again 3636/- was deducted. this is too much and have been trying to call ibibo but no one receives the call.
                This is really too much of customer dissatisfaction.

Siddhartha khaund.
                my contact number: [protected]

• Im
                Imran Ahmed ansari Aug 11, 2011

This is Imran Ahmed from Panipat and i got many abusing sms and dirty sms from LM-Ibibo since morning.
                my affected no is [protected],
                i don't know who is this person who is sending me this type of sms which is intolerable .
                i requested to you block this sender and send me the personal detail of the same.

manish_rajoria Mar 02, 2011

this site sent me more than 5 msg daily for playing games, plz sotp that masseges

• Na
                Namrata choudhary Sep 24, 2010

I have booked ticket from your website.once a open the website of trvelguru it mentions a tag which says Rs150/- booking through IBIBO after that if i click iam on the we page of ibio but there is no discount the amount still comes the same after that is make payment and any discount will be calculated will making the payments even after payment there is no discount . Calling customer care says discount is already calculated in that amount. But it is not mentioned any where while booking. Prices are also higher as compared to other site.You pepole are cheating the customers and making wrong promises and misleading.

• Ha
                Harami_ibibo Jun 22, 2010

There service is pathetic. The toll free never works, the 2 numbers given, [protected] and [protected] between 8AM and 10PM everyday, bloody never works. I got my ticket cancelled on 21 May and not got the amount refunded till date. Sent 2 mails to them, ave feedback. NONE of them really cared to call back. They should be fined...

Tradus.in - Ibibo GroupCheating - no delivery - no refund

This is to bring to light the online cheating of tradus.in. Which is a part of much published ibibo group.

I had won the auction no: [protected] for lg lcd jazz atom (22 inches) model : 22lu11ur on tradus.in and made the payment of rs. 13551.00 on the same day itself.

The seller had sent me a mail promising to send the item on 26th april and I would receive it by 28th april.

But afterwards my query on the dispatch details were all ignored and the seller has not so far done any further communications though I had send repeated reminders.

Annoyed by the attitude I had requested for refund of the same through tradus.in on 29th april 2010 and later on 1st may and 2nd may 2010 also.

On may 5th 2010 I receive a mail from [protected]@ibibogroup.com offering apologies for the inconvenience caused and stating that they have processed a refund for my amount and that it would be credited back to my account in another 10-15 working days.

But now even after one month and many repeated mails which were unanswered I am yet to receive my money back. How do I get my money back?

Regards

Cyril francis
              (+[protected])

Sachin Pilot Jun 27, 2011

One hell of a company. I purchased a handsfree on 14th June and was promsied delivery within 3-5 working days. They sent me an email on 17th saying that the order was not in stock and they would be returning my money. No money has been returned so far. Such an unprofessional company that they are not even replying to any of my emails. This has to be dealt with legally and the company should be shut down by the government...

• Su
                  sufferer2 May 15, 2011

TRADUS.IN is the worst online shopping site I have come across. They will give good service for your initial transactions to build trust. But once you give order of big amount be ready to be cheated by this site. Good online venture by IBIBO Group to cheat online customers. Customers please read online reviews of this site before making a purchase from TRADUS.

Ibibo.comUnauthorised profile

This website, which was hitherto unknown to me, has set up a profile in my name and linked it to my email id. and keeps sending me messages in regard to it. It has even posted status messages in my name. I'm at my wits' end becos there is no way to delete that profile. It is similar to facebook, but extremely unethical, maddening, and aggressive in building a database of subscribers. If there is ever a class action suit against this company, I will eagerly support it.

• Ra
                    Ramesh Kumar Vashisht Oct 26, 2019

During air ticket booking 3 EMI, s with 0% rate of interst were prompted by the system, that is why I opted for 3EMI, s on my above credit card.Now interst of Rs648.04 charged on my 1st EMI of Rs16263.03.Pl refund me interst charged and make remaining 2EMI, s at 0% interst. HDFC credit card no.[protected]
                    PNR JMK14H and MMD12X.

• Ga
                    Gagan pratap singh Aug 15, 2018

I have booked a room in coral strand smart choice at mahe island. The picture shown while booking the room was totally different from the room what I m getting.
                    Moreover, hotels staff are telling that you (goibibo) are providing wrong pictures of the rooms while booking.

Comments