Having problems with GoDaddy?

+1 480 505 8877 (Customer Service)
+44 207 084 1810 (United Kingdom)
+353 16 535 976 (Ireland)
+61 293 557 491 (Australia)
+64 99 759 407 (New Zealand)
+43 720 116 858 (Austria)
+32 78 482 045 (Belgium)
+45 36 927 733 (Denmark)
+31 858 883 143 (Netherlands)
+351 308 802 068 (Portugal)
+41 435 083 970 (Switzerland)
+852 30 188 600 (Hong Kong)
+62 212 975 8958 (Indonesia)
+60 362 074 694 (Malaysia)
+63 27 591 426 (Philippines)
+65 63 494 240 (Singapore)
+27 214 276 288 (South Africa)
+82 264 339 576 (South Korea)
+66 21 056 194 (Thailand)
+54 115 984 0780 (Argentina)
+57 13 826 761 (Colombia)
14455 North Hayden Rd, Suite 219
Scottsdale, Arizona

Complaints & Reviews

GoDaddy Operating Companyemail

I am getting threatening emails. I blocked, but emails keep coming, twice a week. I contacted GoDaddy 1-1/2 weeks ago. I want to know how to block.
Since then, I have sent two more emails to GoDaddy to help me block this person. I have not heard a word from them.
But you can be sure when you call, they will try to sell you something. They are really good with that, not so much with complaints.

GoDaddy Operating Companyarizona consortium network

Dear GoDaddy

I have been with you with some 18 years with an active account nlkey.com.
    I had just started another of many projects with Go-daddy. This has to be the worst customer service i have ever gotten. This is how Go-daddy treats a long standing customer, are you now so big you have forgotten who help you when you were little bitty. I would like a phone about this experience Please
    Daniel Heady

GoDaddy Operating Companycustomer service chat

Have been a customer of GoDaddy since 2014. Initiated chat to ask a question. The person on the chat only sent me links to help articles which I had already tried and then turned extremely rude and told me I was using an old interface. When I said that they had just sold me a year's subscription, she said no that they had sold it to me 2 months ago and that it was too late to transfer to an updated platform? Why are they selling something for a year if it is outdated. I am so confused? When I ask if what I was trying to do (add a metatag) would work on the new platform, she said "well you can try"

GoDaddy Operating Companydomain management

Had a domain for two years and wished to add another - after several days of not receving the activation email I eventually got onto your online chat to be told after a lengthy confusing conversation that, although you had messed up the new domain, it was now on hold for 30 days and meanwhile you had taken payment. No refund was possible as out of your refund period - your mistake you should put things right!

customer number [protected] -

GoDaddy Operating Companyrefund approved and not issued

I had a linux hosting package with go daddy from feb 2017, after ongoing issues with go daddy support and limited technical support, we upgraded to your fully managed server in feb 2018, your us managed dept - wesley in particular - informed us (after checking our development site) that go daddy doesn't support some of the systems we were running, we decided it was best to move our hosting to another company that provided the support systems we needed. Refunds were put through to reverse the upgrade. Then a further refund was approved for $462.03 on may 7th. I have called 5 times now to follow up this refund - last two calls were as follows;
          1. Orlando 31/5 7.30am - could see refund process date & was following up to find out where it had gone, altho could see the credit card ending in #2646 which was the account card for all of your debits. Told me I would receive follow up email - didnt receive email
          2. Sheila 10/6 @ 7 am - right from the beginning of call, this woman didn't want to know about the issue, she was rude & very aggressive, she said to 'check with your bank' - as this has been going on for way too long, I have called the bank, they put trace on funds and find nothing - as it appears it hasn't left go daddy at all but maybe most people give up by now and you get to keep the refund as promised.

This is a clear breach of the accc legislation in australia and I will lodge a formal complaint with them and the australian consumer department, I also think the australian public needs to be aware, as go daddy are spending millions of dollars on mainstream marketing in this country and yet you are not an ethical company to deal with. I trust I receive a speedy response to my genuine issue
          Thanks
          Client number: [protected]- gwendoline mccracken

GoDaddy Operating Companycart does not support vnd

Online store does not allow me to put any value for a single product over the value of 999999.00 VND. that is about $60 Australian dollars. Needs to be fixed. payment gateway works and multiple orders work on values over 1, 000, 000. please fix asap. I can change the currency to Vietnamese so why cant it support any real amounts for sale. This is a real let down as i have spent weeks creating my store and paid for a year.!!!

GoDaddy Operating Companyunethical behaviour. terrible service, refusal to help get into your own account

I have been trying to get into my website to which I purchased my domain from GoDaddy and had placed a double authentication on my website for login purposes as my husband and I are getting a divorce. I changed my phone number and have been jumping through hoops to get it changed on MY OWN WEBSITE!! I am a small business owner who is getting complaints because my phone number is wrong.

I am disgusted with the service and lack of competence these people have. I feel wronged and misled and set up for failure. I have started my first request on May 1st 2019 and it is May 9th 2019 today. I have placed over 13 different calls to them to resolve this issue. I have asked how to get my domain transferred to another hosting site and they will not help me. I feel like they hijacked my business domain and they are not doing anything about it.

Small issues like this can put businesses out of business. I want a full refund for everything that cost me over 60 dollars and I want full access to my account. I also own those domains www.mckeestrategies.com and www.mckeestrategiesllc.com and I want them open so I can have my business name back.

This is wrong and unethical. They are a terrible unprofessional company that I will forever express is not a company i would ever want to have affiliated with me.

• Updated by Sybil Mckee · May 10, 2019

worst company ive ever dealt with!!!

GoDaddy Operating Companyhosting

It's been more than a day that my websites are broken and down due to the fact that I was unable to update my WordPress and plugins. I contacted their so-called professional support on chat and get connected with Neil Jordan.

That person nearly took 45 min and said there is no problem from our end this problem is due to the plugin. Whereas it was a fresh installation with a fresh database. He said I have forwarded your report and it will be fixed in other 90min. I gave it 2 hours and checked back the same issue was there.

I checked some of my other sites which are also hosted on the same server this problem was still there on my other websites. So I contacted them again this time Mounika p joined in and took a good amount of time saying that 3 of there technical team members are looking into the issue. Then after a long time they said that this is due to the reason that your DNS is configures with some other provider, I said yes it's been with them since the start.

Then they said to update my DNS pointing back to GoDaddy. I knew they were just trying to troll me because that will take up to 48 hrs to configure properly. But still, I configure as per their guidance then they said your issue will be resolved within 24 to 48 hrs. I was so pissed off I just asked them either to get your responsible person to send me an email of assurance or refund my money.

Then they said we cannot do that as we are not authorized to email you can have only chat transcript. They are good for nothing I have lost my money and time what should I do now my sites are still having the same issue. I had every right to ask for an assurance email because I have paid them to but they refused.

Then they forwarded my chat to some Ajesh K. Who is their supervisor as per them. He just shut the chat window on my face and left. What the *** I am supposed to do now. GoDaddy is just playing around with their customers' money.

And not only that if you try to turn off their auto-renewal then it won't work they will still charge you for auto renewal. Its a total scam

GoDaddy Operating Companyweb hosting

I singed up for their site builder. The calendar didn't display times correctly when linking google calendar. I called numerous times. I sent screen shots. I was told it works fine when the screen shot evidence showed it didn't work at all. I finally got a lady to agree with me that it wasn't working but the it department refused to acknowledge it wasn't working. Many unresolved questions on it in online help groups (I wasn't the only one). So, I altered my google calendar to have the wrong times so they'd show up right on my godaddy site. Then one day, they fixed it without telling anyone. Because of that my google calendar wrong times were showing up on my godaddy site making me look like a complete [censored].

So, because they are such a [censored] company, I tried transferring my domain to another company. Someone in the ceo complaints office (who you get contacted by when you file a bbb complaint) said they unlocked the site and was good to go for the transfer. Nope - rejected - transfer request rejected.

What am I supposed to do now? How do I transfer my domain if they say they unlocked it but still rejected the transfer?

GoDaddy — domain renewal issues

We were running a company in partnership with name of JST Business and we have domain from Godaddy and after...

GoDaddy Operating Company — domain hosting

My domain expired due to the card that has been used no longer existed. The person that set up our account i...

GoDaddy Operating Company — domain fraud at godaddy

I have recently been divorced from my wife of over 30 years. Unfortunately, I had a two step verification...

GoDaddy Operating Company — bait and switch scam/ selling products that have known issues

I will apologize in advance because I am very angry with GoDaddy right now. I called and spoken to Tiffany J...

GoDaddydomain

Hello

i had a terrible customer experience Godaddy

i was searching some domain names and i added my basket all of them.Later i decided not to buy one of these domains and used remove button in their basket page (right side of the page).

Then the page refreshed itself and logged me out. i again logged in and saw all off the products are still in the basket. i again used the remove button. it seemed okay and i clicked the purchase button. i tried many times but payment had not been accepted. it said '' control your card details or add another one''. i did both. Edited the card details then removed the card and add it again, tried another card etc etc. if they look the system logs they can see my these attempt. My last attempt was successful. But when i received the success message i got shocked. the wrong product had been purchased, the price was too high and my bank says '' for your safety, we turned off your card to purchasing''. (They also do not require any 3 D secure code and i learned all of these after purchasing.

2) As soon as i understood the issue, i called their Turkish call center : [protected]. When i called, the domain had not still been moved to my account. i explained all details them

But Turkish call center seem not experienced and informed enough. They waited me for long time in the line and lastly they told me e-mail them. But time was passing.

i e-mailed them soon (at the same time i also applied my complaint to my bank). As i said during all these process, time was passing and they moved the domain to my account.

They do not refund my money!!!

domain

GoDaddy Operating Companydomain renew

I found a domain renew coupon 15% off and I was playing around and it claimed that the coupon had 78% success rate, then I added two more of my domains to renew them, at the end of no discount applied. That I didnot complain to Godaddy and I called in, since all my domains are valid till 2019, and I dont need to renew them yet, but Godaddy customer service told me ONLY one way to refund and re do it and I have to cancel all my domains and I told reps that the reason I was looking for coupon of renewal since Godaddy renewal price was not compatible like namecheap which offered at $12 per year to renew.

The reps said they dont care and I was out of luck, and I asked for a manager to speak with, and reps told me that there was NO a manager will help my issue.

What is service provided by Godaddy????

Go Daddy — unauthorised sales of i.t. products

Last Thursday 8th November I had a very disturbing incident with Go Daddy. I received an SMS on my phone...

GoDaddy Operating Companypolitical targeting and victimization of customers

GoDaddy has joined the Liberal Gestapo in targeting Gab.com by cancelling its domain registration with GoDaddy.

I am not aware of GoDaddy or any other company targeting sites that host actual illegal activity such as Twitter and Facebook. (Twitter allows daily harassment and of incitement of violence against conservatives, incitement of assassinations of the president, and pedophile and pedophile "activist" accounts trying to normalize pedophilia. Facebook has allowed a lot of illegal and unethical conduct including livestreaming of murders.)

Gab.com did nothing wrong. GoDaddy is just another tentacle of the Liberal Corruptocracy targeting free speech.

I will be transferring all my domains away from GoDaddy before I find myself targeted, and will order all future domains from a country that supports free speech in practice, not just in theory, and which does not politically target dissidents of corrupt governments, corporations and media.

GoDaddy Operating Companycustomer service

1st Call for an issue. The rep failed to introduce. Failed to understand the issue. Did not call back after the call was dropped incomplete.

2nd Call for the same issue. Another rep this time, also failed to introduce. When asked if he requires my details, he said "no". So I asked if he has my details, he replies "no, because you dint provide any details, please provide your details". Out of frustration, when I asked if he is dumb, the call dropped or maybe he disconnected.

3rd Call for the same issue. Another rep this time, also failed to introduce. I asked his name, call dropped.

4th call for the same issue. The rep failed to understand the issue hence failed to provide the solution. When asked for a supervisor, rep denied with a straight reply saying "no, i cant". Also the rep claimed that I should talk to him as he said "I know everything, sir". After repeatedly asking for a supervisor, rep kept denying. Somehow after getting to the supervisor, same was the problem with the supervisor. The solution to the issue was just removing domain from the hosting and the supervisor insisted me to login to MyPHP admin which went all over my head. I kept asking if there is a way I can reset or remove the domain but he had no clue. I fixed the issue myself over the long hold.

Q. Does Godaddy really interview and check the skills or train the reps/supervisors before hiring or promoting them?

It took 4 to 5 hours for me to find a solution, which was not provided by the customer support.

GoDaddy Operating Companycompany account [protected]

Alley & Associates have owned this account for a number of years. Jon Alley and Martha Alley (Mardi Alley) are the owners. In January or February 2018 Loranda Taylor an employee stole this account, changed the password, pin number and made herself manager of the account. Also I believe she changed the company name to Alley Taylor L.E.T.S. LTD.. She even charge the website she setup to our company account. We have protested this charge with our bank. We are not paying for a website that is not ours and we have no access to the account. I would like to be able to change the password on our email, but I have no access to do so. We would appreciate your help in this matter. Ms. Taylor has also forged Jon Alley's name on a document and I had a Forensic Document Expert verify this. This has been turned over to the Police Department and to the software company she sent the forged document too. Jon Alley has been diagnosed with Dementia so you can understand how Ms. Taylor took advantage of Mr. Alley. We are a Tax Preparation Firm that has been in business for 19 years. We have used this company name since February 2012 and L.E.T.S., Ltd from 2001 to 2012. We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you,
                            Martha J Alley [protected]

GoDaddy Operating Company — website

Todays Date: 4th Oct 2018 Client No: [protected] As condensed a description as possible: We tried to restore...

Guildford