Gns/acai Berry Edge — Deceiptive Terms, Rip-Off
I ordered the Acai Berry Edge product from a promo offer to help me with diet and weight loss. When I got the product it was not what I expected. Instead of diet and weight loss, I got information and product for a colon cleansing. I attempt to call them, because I thought I had received the wrong product. After several minutes on hold, hang-ups and recalls I finally got a representative. The representative told me I did receive what I ordered, and "If I would have read the fine print I would have known that the product is a cleansing system that may result in weight loss". I then said I want to cancel, I was told that it was up to me, but they would still charge my credit card $39.95 for each bottle (the trail offer send out 2 30-day supply bottles) because they did not receive the product back before the 21st day. When I asked about the free trial, "she laughed, said that she has canceled my membership, no more product will be shipped to me" and she asked me if I want the RA# to send the unused portion of the product back. I asked her why would I send the unused portion back if I'm going to be charged anyway, she could not answer that. So, I suggested that they were recycling the product when people sent back the unused portions...The line was conviently disconnected.
Not only is it hard to get intouch with them, the Trial-period is a joke. They say you have 21-days to try the product. The joke is, included in the 21-days is the shipping time; and your credit card will be charged on the 21st day from the date your order was processed. So, where is the free trial? By the time you receive the product you have less than 21 days to try it; They recommend that you take the product for at least 60-days to see any results. In other words, they know that it's not going to work within the timeframe of the trial offer, and you are not going to have enough time to return the product to them to keep your credit card from being charged. So, they are getting the first $39.95 - $89.95 from everyone who get's tricked into the free trial.
More Gns/acai Berry Edge Complaints & Reviews
- Acai Berry&life Cleansing - LB Envision Net Worldwide Ltd UK.
- Lipaphen - Acai Berry Cleanse & Life Cleanse - Accounting discrepencies and lies about free trials
- acai berry and life cleanse - fraud
- Acai Berry and Colon Cleanse - False advertising
- Fwm Laboratories Acai Berry Detox - Acai Berry &Free Trial& Scam
- Help Your Health - Acai Berry Detox & Life Cleanser - Credit Card Charged without permission
- acai berry tropic - Scam, Fraud, Bad Faith
- Gns Acai Berry Pills - Scam
- Nature's Best ACAI Berry and Bromalite - Advertised FREE Sample's for JUST Shipping and Handling
- Life Cleanse And Acai Berry Detox - Life Cleanse and Acai Berry returned to Trading Planet Ltd and no Refund