GMCduramax diesel

i have a 2003 3500 with the duramax diesel. it started smoking out the tailpipe. took it to the dealership to have it tested. milage is 178000. there was a special extended coverage due to bad injectors. I paid for this test twice, almost 200 each time, my report says, 1 injector is sticking open, 2 injectors slow to open, no injectors leaking. I'am not the smartest guy in the world but if you have a water faucet that won't turn off, you have a leak, brain surgery or rocket scientist, ? Been told by 3 mechanics that the only way it is sticking open is normally due to a crack at the plate of the end of the injector, therefore covered. Called gm to complain and nothing. Then the real truth came out, general motors won't pay the dealers for their work or parts, so as an owner of my last gm product, it is going to cost me almost 4 grand to fix something gm should be paying for. gm should go out of business and they have seen the last buck from me today. Hello Ford, hope you stand behind your products better than gm. Anyone else having this problem with gm? Class action law suite might just put the last nail in their coffin

• Mo
    Morrise H. Wire Jan 07, 2008

I do not want this subscription for Minutes which I signed up for Dec 22, 2007. Please take my credit card off file with OnStar. You have already billed my checking account for 1st pymt of $16.28 on Dec 22 2007

Vehicle 2006 GMC truck.
    VIN 1GTEK19Z286558
    Account number for this subcription is [protected]

I will expect an email ASAP in regards of this cancellation.

Thank you Mr. Morrise H. Wire

Jassim Abdullah AL-Kishi Feb 16, 2009

I bought 2007 GMC Yukon XL from the Universal Motors Agency Saudia Arabia – Jubail and the car still under warranty. I noticed that the doors rubber of my car are not sealed and I can hear the wind while driving.
    I complain to the agent and they told me there is no solution .

Please, I need your help to solve the above problem which annoy me every time I drive my car.
    Best regards.

• Ge
    GenK94 Jul 17, 2010

I was having problems cranking up my 97 Chevy Tahoe. I didn't know what the problem was, so I took it to the GMC dealership. I took it to GMC because I thought that I could trust them fixing it, over someone on the street. I paid them their money, and not even two months later...my truck is doing the same thing it was doing before. It was making the same noises, and it was doing the same exact thing. I took my truck back to the shop, and they kept it for a few days. They called me back and told me that they didn't have a problem starting the truck, and that I could come pick it up. I picked the truck up, and just a few weeks later it was doing the same thing. I took it back again, and they kept it for a few days again. GMC called me and told me that the truck cranked right up. They said that they added some fuel cleaner, and everything was okay. I pick the truck up again, and again, shortly after, I find myself having the same problem. I send my truck there again for the simple fact that I believe I have a "warranty" on the services done to my truck. This time, they tell me that I need a distributor and it's gonna cost $600.00. I tell them I'm not paying them anything, because I have a warranty. GMC tells me that they'll call me back. About three days later, GMC calls me back and tells me that I need a distributor, and it's gonna cost $900.00.

It's ridiculous...they want me to pay them another $1, 000 to fix a problem that I shouldn't be having two months later after spending $2, 000 two months ago. I believe they're trying to take advantage of a woman with kids that's just trying to make it. They should be ashamed of themselves. So in closing, I have no choice but to take them to court, because I "thought", that I had a "WARRANTY".

• Gi
    Ginger M Nov 12, 2010

I purchased a 2007 CTS Cadillac from Betten Chevy in Muskegon MI 8 months ago and they have yet to keep their promises. I would like them to finish

fixing the scratches that were on the car when I bought it. I had to bring the car back after the purchase to have scratches removed but it was too cold and have to bring it back. They (salesman and even the owner) refuse to answer my calls. I also need the key and remote (they gave me a wrong set)and the air bag in passenger side light is on. Once I left the showroom, they refuse to help me with anything! The salesman even said that the car is good in the snow and I called him back the very next day and said I couldn't get up my hill. He knew that could be a problem from the beginning and lied about the capability. The CTS cadillac is worthless in snow. He lied and he knew the truth! I am so discouraged with this company! Lie after lie after lie! All promises with no results.

• Bl
    Blue Smoke Jan 18, 2011

Blue Blue White smoke,
    I had almost the same problem with smoking from the tailpipe. I took my 2004 with 130, 000 to dealship, three days later came a call saying that the machanic broke something in the engine head. I then called GM. For two weeks, on the phone GM said 'NO', we can not help you. Keep in mind, this is an American truck I saw on TV.

Marina Martin Jan 30, 2011

My SUV would not start, so I had it towed into C Speck Motors. When the completed the diagnostics on my vehicle, they quoted me a price of nearly $1, 500 to conduct a "tune-up, " which I thought was over priced. After contacting my brother, who lives in Alaska and my regular mechanic who lives in Washington, both stated this price was too high. I called C Speck to confirm the bottom price that would get my vehicle running, that I did not need to have all of the work done, that they insisted I needed. Bottom price $1, 100, and I asked them again, if this was the least amount that needed to be done to my vehicle, that would get it started, and they said yes. After speaking with my mechanic and my brother, they said I only needed a distributor cap and rotor and that would start my vehicle, until I could afford to work on the rest. After purchasing the parts from another GMC dealer and driving to my mechanics location (2 1/2 hours away), I was able to fix the issue with my vehicle and it only cost me $120.
    Amazing how a company can do more than what is warranted to get a vehicle running. My vehicle may have a couple of issues currently, but none that would keep me from using it for a couple more months. If you were to speak with both my brother and my mechanic, they would tell you how well I keep my vehicle up and how I conduct regular maintenance on it including oil changes. So, to be treated like 1) I don't know anything, 2) that I don't take care of my vehicle and 3) try to discriminate against me, by ripping me off, because I am a woman, is down-right disrespectful.
    For the record, I come from a family of auto racers and I am very much aware of what is necessary to take care of my vehicle, which has over 180K miles on it and it is in very good condition for a 1999 GMC Yukon.
    Sincerely,
    Marina L. Martin-Welton

• Ro
    roadturtle59 Jul 11, 2011

The brake rotors on my 2008 GMC Sierra with 16, 000 original miles still under GMC bumper to bumper warranty warped. I took it to Newby GMC in St.George Utah first told me it was not covered because I was past 7, 000 miles. I said what? Show me where it says that. The service writer then said it had to be under 12, 000 miles. I said I have a 3 years 36, 000 bumper to bumper warranty. After one hour I was told the mechanic found no problems when he drove the truck. I asked him to check it again.. Well this time he said the rotors may be warped. Another hour later I was told I was right. The mechanic has to run two passes on the lathe to fix the warped rotors. At the cashier I was charged $ 155. I complained. I called and complained to GMC corp. I was told by GMC complaint dept. that they called Newby Gmc and they said it was caused by me. I told the I wanted to move this complaint to arbitration because it should be covered under the bumper to bumper warranty. He put me on hold, and read the warranty book. He came back, and said you are right. I next got a call from a GMC field rep who said he would contact Newby GMC. He called me back and said Newby GMC said I warped the rotors. I said I did not agree. He called be back a few days late and said NOW Newby GMC said warped rotors are normal wear item. What a bunch of baloney. I AM NOT HAPPY WITH NEWBY GMC, AND GMC CORP.

• Me
    MELVIN BROOKS Aug 16, 2011

i have a 2007 kodiak 4500 . and stil owe on it . no injectors availble for it . period . cant get them . truck has been in shop .last mth alone i spent 3, 000 on it . called GM . no injectors availble at all . been on back order for 3 mths. looks like GM will get this baby back . it is financed tru GMAC, . impossible to pay for if it wont run .