Globe Telecommunication Companyglobe postpaid (internet) lte plan 1299

W

November 8, 2017

To whom it may concern,

Greetings of Peace!
The Globe Telecommunication Company.
The first 2 months of my subscription was ok. The signal was too strong as if I am watching a television on the Youtube. But on my 3rd month, the signal slowly decreases, decreases and decreases. I paid my bill on time, the speed that I am supposedly enjoying is 10MBPS. But I think this is only true for the first 2 months. I assumed that the antenna will serve as one of the factors that would increase my internet signal, but I think it did not serve its purpose. Lately, I am getting a speed of about 0.48MBPS. This is as if I am paying 1, 832 pesos per month for nothing but a TURTLE NET.
I am hoping for an immediate and good response regarding this matter.
Thank you and Godbless!

Truly yours,
WENZEL KENN M. SANCHEZ

• Ru
    Rutch Cantorna Mar 03, 2020

Sayphil travel and tour's complain that the globe internet its not internet conection i on and off then still red lights so what can we do. Can i suggest a globe technician to fix?

• Tm
    TMC Inc Feb 05, 2020

Please, may get your attention to repair the tower in San Isidro, Northern Samar, because needs for our study and need a lot of communication, it's very long time already but not fixed yet, the network was always bug, and really poor

• Eu
    euthanasia Dec 21, 2019

Steals extra loads

• Ia
    Ian1313 Dec 21, 2019

Since October after identifying what's causing the issue for the slow browsing and guess what up until now it's still not yet resolved and they just delayed the ticket. From time to time I'm calling to get an update and there's still no progress for 3 months???!!

• Ar
    Ariel ariba Nov 17, 2019

Pls cancel konsula md..i dont like

• Mh
    mhean Siton Nov 11, 2019

Hi I'm complaining against g cash because I paid my meralco bill using gcash, they deducted the money to my account, but my meralco bill got cutted, bacause they did not post it, it's almost a month now and still no action is taken

• Ye
    Yeula Oct 28, 2019

I tried to use the promo GOTSCOMBODD70, and the promo ended after 3 days. This promo should be about 1 week but ended early. I did not consume the data as far as I know. So I loaded again NOW A GOTSCOMBODD90, and still needed 3 days after. Hello? What's wrong with this one?

Saocreations Oct 21, 2019

I mistakenly purchased an item with Lazada, paid via GCash, on the same day I cancelled the order and was redunded by Lazada on the same day. I was advised that the refund thru credit or debit card will take 5-15 days. But it has been more than 15 days, no money was returned undermy account. I emailed them bu has not responded for days.

• Le
    Leedan Oct 19, 2019

Yung guard nyo laging naniningil ng pera sa mga chinese lahat ng ginagawa nyang serbisyo kelangan my bayad. Pati ung mga number na wala naman dapat bayad sinisingil pa rin nya

• La
    Lauriel G. Oct 12, 2019

My internet is very slow. I pay my bill on time!!! The agent who got my application is not responsive. He just wants money! They told me to wait for troubleshooting team to contact me and schedule within 4 hours. A day later they haven't responded yet!!! This is making me furious! I want to fire the agent!!!

marialina CELESTE ARANDELA Sep 22, 2019

For almost four months since 15 /8/19 we are informed of some repair bt until now the service of globe in iloilo is not good the internet service is always down and we always keep calling directly to manila but until now they are just promising to repair. please do the needful . i need urgent service for the broadband and landline .

Joel Siares Sep 22, 2019

ayusin nyo serbisyo nyo.. konting ulan lng wla ng signal at data.. nkakadismaya kau..

Ann1003 Sep 16, 2019

You have 4 seats for your csr yet only 2 csr are attending to customers how do you expect to give a good customer service if your customer have to wait for a long time?!! Most customers resort to leaving the globe store to attend to other things not all people have the liberty of time to wait for more than an hour just to be served. It sucks!!😞

• Em
    Emilie Go Sep 09, 2019

Last October 30, 2018, i bought a new phone that has a prepaid LTE sim. The sim says i Am supposed to receive 1gb every month for 12 months when i load at least php 150. How come am being sent only 300 MB? Have noticed that already the previous months.

• My
    Myzel Tenio Sep 07, 2019

Wheres my refund amountingP1, 212.? It is almost a month since i requested a refund for my overpayment but until now no ones contacting me.! Give me back my money!

• Ri
    Richard Macuha Sep 04, 2019

Aug. 29, 2019

Im just asking why is it only just today that my 4g signal is not stable?. Please check it right now, my number is [protected]

• Me
    melvie Aug 31, 2019

We are in need of assistance regarding of our gcash cash out, our salary for this month was not yet release due to some problem of your system, our agency told us about that.

• Ka
    Kalvin Olaer Aug 27, 2019

While I was watching in youtube there is a notification from globe/TM pop up on my device in which they deduct my load for using data wherein my data used is on my smart data not globe. How calm? Very disappointed costumer from globe...

Jonna028 Aug 20, 2019

My connection was terminated since April, but we still receiving a monthly bill until now. Is that because we didnt pay yet the termination fee so they decided to bill us continuesly even our connection was cancelled.

• Hu
    Humphrey Singculan Aug 19, 2019

112.198.115.84
    112.198.115.44
    112.198.126.116
    112.198.126.36
    112.198.126.44

These IP's are all from globe.com.ph. Port scanning attack and throttling down my internet speed
    Emails to contact are:
    [email protected] and [email protected]

• Bo
    Boii Apollo Aug 17, 2019

Your services are not working properly,
    your representatives named patrick, melanie, era, rick and robert are so rude. they don't value their customers

• Ky
    Kylene Edelle Leonardo Aug 05, 2019

Good Day! I am hoping to find a resolution to my complaint about your service. I have been reloading my sim card constantly every week. The problem is that, I do not receive the points corresponding to the amount of the load I have put onto my sim. I have loaded for several times and yet I have not gathered any points. Thank you for helping!

• Je
    Jeffrey Mamado Jul 23, 2019

The [censored] globe. 4na oras nakong tawag ng tawag nothing resolve gsto ko lang naman pa activatw ung new sim card ko kasi nwala ung sim card before. Puro mis commitment mga rep nyo call back kita sir. Naghahantay ako pero wala! [protected] this is a postpaid number. Im not gonna recommend ur rep and ur company!

• Gr
    Gracelyn Jul 06, 2019

I didnt received my sky direct load purchased via gcahs last june 23, 2019.i have email gcash support and messaged gcash care but still no actions taken until now.

• Am
    Amarexiel Jun 02, 2019

We did not internet for 9 days and everytime I call customer service they will advise that their technical team is on their way to our location. We received a text message on May 24 that our internet connection was restored but our connection is still not working

• Ju
    JUAN Delacruz May 21, 2019

I was lied to by joan torres when she told me that shed ca me back regarding my concerns but she never did. She has bwwn declining my escalation call and letting agents to hang up on me.She is very unprofessional and should not be part of globe broadband retention team.

• Tp
    TPVDC-ian May 19, 2019

Request Transfer of Location
    Date requested: April 16, 2019

Almost a month for transfer of line is not acceptable for us. Poor Service as this is business account.

We need our line to be installed TODAY May 15, 2019 cause this is our customer's hotline.

please call me ASAP.
    [protected]

• Zo
    Zoren Bayon-on Apr 09, 2019

Your internet connection is very poor... alway reconnecting!!! it shows 4G but not 4G quality.. it is very irretating specially playing onlinegames (mobile legends)

• Mi
    Mike_peri Mar 27, 2019

Hi,
    Our phone line and internet service had been out of service since March 09, 2019, We have been reporting to the customer service and had spoken to multiple CSR and even Supervisor. They had informed us that there will be a technician visit since March 09, 2019, but nobody showed up. Until today, we have no service at all.

Thanks
    Mike

• Al
    Alenekuru Mar 13, 2019

Why my internet connection is so slow? Where's the justice? I need to surf browser to browse my home works but I can't do that anymore because of the slow internet connection even though I've been using LTE or pocket wifi or even I'm in an open area where globe tesla is near. Wtf?

• Lo
    Lol Ser Mar 02, 2019

Most netizens would probably all agree on my statement that "GLOBE TELECOM" is possibly the slowest internet provider there is to be pointed out here in the Philippines. Despite the company's reputation and size, their service and their internet stability is sh*t.

• Da
    Dadhes Jan 05, 2019

I had my cash in for my gcash account. And because im in a hurry i did not wait for me to receive the text message that i receive the cash in. And based on my or#2037772 at store# 0794 the transaction was successful. But unfortunately until now i havent receive my gcash load. Im more than 95 kms away from that store. Please help me.

Chriz Scottly Dec 11, 2018

08/31/2018
    [protected]
    I have an unlimited call and text, I subscribe GOUNLI180 for 15 days the load cut-off even if It didnt reach the 15 days. I want a refund, your wasting my money.

anieudth Dec 11, 2018

we got migrated from bayan to globe. your customer told me not to pay the termination fee. but a guy calling me from ur company to pay the termination fee though we explained him about the migration he didnt understand that and his tone of speaking is more of threatening. please take some necessary actions regarding this.