Global Personalsclose my account

I think i just opened up an acount by mistake when i was trying to close one i made up a few months ago. so would you be able to get rid of it because so much money has come out of my account that i needed for my driving lessons etc. My name is Ollie Woodcock ([protected]@hotmail.co.uk)
Thanks Ollie.

• To
    Tom25 May 09, 2011

I accidently signed for 3 months instead of one. BIG mistake, won't give me my money back and the site is pretty useless !
    I think it starts with the grey writing on bright red background and just gets worse from there!
    Not had a single genuine contact from any ladies, loads that return as "deleted account" or "outside their filter settings" or just so far out of your age range (nineteen and looking like Barbie with no clothes on ! Yeh...dream on pal !) or no reply at all for ages untill an automatic reply informs you that" 20 days or some such has elapsed" and" this is an automatic reply." The result is still a big ZERO!
    The most annoying thing is to write a long letter send it and immediately receive an "outside their filter settings" reply, you can't tell untill you have sent the damn message. As for being told who is "Online Now !" so what ? There is no way to make contact with them live.
    Stay clear, keep your money in your pocket.
    Tom

• Po
    poohie May 18, 2011

DO NOT REGISTER FOR THIS SITE ITS USELESS AND ITS A ROLLING RENEWAL IF YOU DON'T CANCEL AT END OF MONTH THEY JUST KEEP TAKING THE MONEY, AND WILL NOT REFUND EVEN IF YO HAVEN'T USED THE ACCOUNT.

• Ca
    Caroline Woodhead Nov 27, 2013

I booked 3 months with this company eight months ago. They charged me for six months and would not repay money. I cancelled this account 4 months ago. I went away for 3 days and have come home to find out they have taken out another £90 of which i did not agree to, so I want my money back as I have nothing to live on for another week.

• Ca
    Caroline Woodhead Nov 27, 2013

I am so angry I cannot buy food>

• Sn
    sneeze Mar 28, 2014

i will like my account closed immediately. Do not debit my account anymore.

• Da
    Darren Cavazzi May 28, 2014

Can you please unsubscribe me from sluttysheilers as I'm sick of getting email sent all the time thank you.

Anderson Silva Jun 18, 2014

I've been debited by your company, and would want a copy of what authorization I gave.
    I will be reporting this to the police and fair trade ombudsman tomorrow the 19th of June 2014. I consider this theft and want the money credited back to my account immediately.

Every Google search has revealed you are a scam.

###

If I have to I will take the time to come to your Melbourne office, and trust me you will regret ripping me off.

• Ha
    HakeemR Jan 02, 2015

The global personals site sucks. I only asked for a month and it has taken my money for 6 months and I am trying to get it removed from my account. It costed me a trip to USA, europe & much more things. What is it gonna take to make sure I never get an account with them?

Andy from Bingley Jan 26, 2015

Global personals are a horrible firm to deal with. The report by Channel 4 into their practices in 2012 is just one example of how this company scam you. There are thousands of fake profiles on this site, for example there's a village outside Skipton, North Yorkshire that has hundreds of profiles registered to it, the village doesn't contain that many people. They are still up to the same scams and it's all aimed at men.

Yesterday (25.01.15) and today, I tried to cancel my membership and complain because ...beat this ... GLOBAL PERSONALS, not me SET ME UP A PROFILE ON ANAL LOVERS, I only found out because I got an email saying I had registered. I hadn't and wouldn't, I've been so disillusioned with the site I have been looking for a way to cancel my membership.
    Can you believe I cannot cancel my membership by email (yes I have found an email address), they are insisting that I cannot cancel any other way than by ringing them in working hours. The customer service agent (Brian - not likely his real name), refuses to cancel my membership and just keeps quoting terms and conditions at me.

So if you want to complain to global personals this is your email address - say Hi to Brian for me. [email protected]

I'd be happy if they'd just cancel my account but I suspect the one I did manage to remove (the anal lovers one) has charged me even though I didn't open it.

Totally frustrating, - customer service, quality of sites and experience are completely lacking.

Andy

jose calderon May 20, 2015

I will like my account closed immediately please, , thank you...

• Se
    Sedgar83 Jul 03, 2015

False log in never visited any site to do with global persons

• Vi
    Virgil Riaan Sep 23, 2016

Please I want to close my MEMBERSHIP account, IMMEDIATELY!! MY EMAIL ACCOUNT IS [email protected] or [email protected]

It is a Standard Bank cheque account. From SOUTH AFRICA.

PLEASE PLEASE CLOSE THIS MEMBERSHIP ACCOUNT AND STOP DEBITING MY ACCOUNT.