Global Crossing Local ServicesScam/fraud company

This is a horrible, fraudulent company. If they call, do not pick up the phone, report them to 1800 do not call. Do not give them any information. They call me every single day on my private house number, even though I have blocked them several times, they find way around it. The government needs to look into this type of fraud scam. I have told them several times to stop calling me and I have been on the do not call list for years now. It's unbelievable.

• Ro
    robertl56 Apr 14, 2016

received a call today from phone# [protected] calming to be a legal service trying to get personal info on me, they also state i have a case pending when i ask who is sueing me she tells me that she can't give out any of that info until i verify info, she states a police officer should have servied me with court papers today. i asked why i never been sent a letter on any of this matter she tells me agian she can't give out any info untill i verify my info. so i tould her they would just have to servie me with papers telling me i'm beeing sued.